ADVERTISEMENT

Game schedules & times for Battle 4 Atlantis Tourn Announced

Are you staying at Atlantis? I just called about single game tickets and you must be staying at the hotel to purchase tickets. It sucks because I am staying at a friends condo so I am tryign to figure out a way to get tix.

So we may be playing FSU twice in a month, and wait...the championship game isn't the last game played? What?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I would be surprised if that doesnt change, anytime they have a huge concert they always make tickets available and advertise to the Bahamian public

No tv coverage announced as yet...as here is the schedule of games:

Battle 4 Atlantis Revised Schedule
Thursday, Nov. 24
2 p.m. - Game 1: UCF vs. College of Charleston
4:30 p.m. - Game 2: UMass vs. Florida State
7 p.m. - Game 3: Connecticut vs. UNC-Ashville
9:30 p.m. - Game 4: Harvard vs. Utah

Friday, Nov. 25
2 p.m. - Game 5: Game 1 Winner vs. Game 3 Winner
4:30 p.m. - Game 6: Game 2 Winner vs. Game 4 Winner
7 p.m. - Game 7: Game 1 Loser vs. Game 3 Loser
9:30 p.m. - Game 8: Game 2 Loser vs. Game 4 Loser

Saturday, Nov. 26
2 p.m. - Game 9: Game 5 Loser vs. Game 6 Loser
4:30 p.m. - Game 10: Game 5 Winner vs. Game 6 Winner
7 p.m. - Game 11: Game 7 Winner vs. Game 8 Winner
9:30 p.m. - Game 12: Game 7 Loser vs. Game 8 Loser

FYI...the Championship Game set for 4:30 pm on Saturday was probably set for best chance of TV Coverage.

NOTE: ESPN Networks are covering the Old Spice Classic that weekend from Disney (games on Thursday, Friday and Sunday), as most of those games are on ESPN2 and ESPNU.

OK so here is the word I got from the Atlantis Live Box Office for those not staying at Atlantis

Full Tournament Passes
Lower Level - $320
Upper Level - $240

Fun Pack - The see your team play package
Lower Level - $190
Upper Level - $150

To get the tickets you must call the Live Box Office which is an international call ($.10 a minute on Google voice or $2.50 a minute AT&T Mobile). The number to the BO is 242-363-6601

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT