ADVERTISEMENT

UCF signs 4 HS players to LOI's on Nov 9th

Originally posted by Brady in the Ville:
Congrats on signing Taylor Barnette. He is a very good shooter with tons of upside.

Thanks!

DJ seems to have an eye for good talent, especially those that can fit into his system.

There may not be any big flashy signings with that group, but they definitely fill our needs. We need size badly and got two big guys and we need a shooter badly and got, from what I've read, the best shooter in the state of KY. We definitely need a PG with Rompza and Jordan being seniors and the BCC transfer only having one year of eligibility next year and from what I've read Matt Williams is going to be groomed to play PG.

Wondering if DeVon Walker is going to sign this early period. On rivals has us as high interest with no interest in anyone else and a couple of other sites listed him as a commit.

I'm excited about Matt. He will sit behind CJ for one year. They are very similar sized players.

Originally posted by KnightsFan99:
We definitely need a PG with Rompza and Jordan being seniors and the BCC transfer only having one year of eligibility next year and from what I've read Matt Williams is going to be groomed to play PG.

CJ Reed (redshirting this season while sitting out for transferring) will be the PG next season so Matt (and/or any other new PG/combo guard) will have at least one year in a back-up roll to learn the position and gain experience.

Originally posted by Knight_Light:

Originally posted by KnightsFan99:
We definitely need a PG with Rompza and Jordan being seniors and the BCC transfer only having one year of eligibility next year and from what I've read Matt Williams is going to be groomed to play PG.

CJ Reed (redshirting this season while sitting out for transferring) will be the PG next season so Matt (and/or any other new PG/combo guard) will have at least one year in a back-up roll to learn the position and gain experience.

Soooo, exactly what I said. Thanks for clarifying
rolleyes.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT