ADVERTISEMENT

“Crying girl” that TIME just used is of course based on a lie

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
The Democrats official twitter feed and millions other faux outraged pundits used the picture of this girl crying as their rallying symbol to oppose evil Trump

The only issue is- she was never seperated from her parents. Her mother paid violent cartel smugglers and threw her in a van to cross illegally, without telling the father or gaining his consent

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-face-child-separation-crisis-speaks-out.html

Of course, TIME Magazine didn’t wait for “facts” like this before using her as the face of poor kids ripped from parents vs evil Nazi Trump.

How many more lies and manipulations have been used in the past few days before any fact checking can take place?

A lie...

Like unignoring somebody to "like" their posts and then denying it even though everyone saw you do it?

You need counseling.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
"The couple has three other children, son Wesly, 14, and daughters Cindy, 11, and Brianna, six. "

she voluntarily separated herself from her other children. very sad she would risk her and her babies life while her husband at least had a decent job. the family probably thought they were both dead.

She had 6 grand to pay a coyote, her husband says they are doing ok in Honduras, but she thinks she should be eligible for asylum? Hmmmmm.

NPR told me that every single person crossing illegally is a valid asylum seeker

Reactions: UCFWayne
Both Guatemala and Mexico are geneva signatories, so if she was seeking asylum in earnest then they would have been required to take her.

Both Guatemala and Mexico are geneva signatories, so if she was seeking asylum in earnest then they would have been required to take her.

I've asked this in earnest to lefties before and I can never get a valid answer. If these are true asylum seekers, why would they not be granted asylum in the next possible country that can take them? Why is it that they MUST reach the US, and come illegally to do so? Not only are Guatemala and Mexico required to grant asylum, these are countries that already speak these people's language.

I think the answer that they don't want to admit is that everyone know most of these people are just economic migrants. And if that's the reality, then the case for demanding they get in line to come legally becomes even stronger.

I've asked this in earnest to lefties before and I can never get a valid answer. If these are true asylum seekers, why would they not be granted asylum in the next possible country that can take them? Why is it that they MUST reach the US, and come illegally to do so? Not only are Guatemala and Mexico required to grant asylum, these are countries that already speak these people's language.

I think the answer that they don't want to admit is that everyone know most of these people are just economic migrants. And if that's the reality, then the case for demanding they get in line to come legally becomes even stronger.

Agreed. It goes to show that we really do need to streamline our immigration policies so that asylum seekers arent logjammed in a court system overwhelmed with people who don't truly need it.

“We were patrolling the border. It was after 10 o’clock at night,” Border Patrol agent Carlos Ruiz told CBS News’ David Begnaud. He was the first to encounter Sandra Sanchez and her daughter after they allegedly crossed the Rio Grande River into Texas illegally.

“We asked her to set the kid down in front of her, not away from her, she was right in front of her…So we can properly search the mother,” Ruiz said. “So the kid immediately started crying as she set her down. I personally went up to the mother and asked her ‘Are you doing OK? Is the kid OK?’ and she said, ‘Yes. She’s tired and thirsty. It’s 11 o’clock at night.'”

So if anyone was abusing this girl, it's the mother.

The kid is still with the woman likely because CBP determined that the child really was the daughter of the mother. Separations are only occurring when that can't be established.

But then again, this is only what the father was told. He admits he hasn't been able to actually talk to the mother. He could very well be told a lie.

In just want to know is how are these 3, 4, 5, 6 year olds climbing up.and over 40 ft walls?

Also, why are these kids not on Mexico's (or Guatamala, etc...) Olympic Gymnastic Team?

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazyhole
As was stated in another thread, if she really was seeking asylum she could have gone to a US consulate in any of those countries she passed through and filed the paperwork there

The kid is still with the woman likely because CBP determined that the child really was the daughter of the mother. Separations are only occurring when that can't be established.

But then again, this is only what the father was told. He admits he hasn't been able to actually talk to the mother. He could very well be told a lie.

I literally just posted a direct account from the CBP officer that made the arrest who stated, without hesitation, that the child was never for a second removed from the mother's presence and in fact, the child was malnourished and needing medical care due to her mother subjecting her to being smuggled.

The picture being used is from this account and we now know that the mother was standing right behind her.

As was stated in another thread, if she really was seeking asylum she could have gone to a US consulate in any of those countries she passed through and filed the paperwork there

Or could have picked one of the various legal points of entry. But she didn't- she paid a huge sum of money to violent smugglers and subjected her daughter to a brutally dangerous journey which involved illegal entry.

We also now found out that the mother had crossed illegally in 2013 and was deported. Sounds like a real winner.

NPR just ran a story on this being an actual fake News cover by Time

You could tell it pained them having to admit it

So since this is her 2nd time breaking immigration laws that makes it a felony offense. Do we maintain families when a person commits a felony and is arrested?

I have a feeling that this story is far from over and will become an even bigger political football that will be used only to outrage people. Nothing will change because they dont want it to change, they like having things up their sleeve to rile up the base for election time

So since this is her 2nd time breaking immigration laws that makes it a felony offense. Do we maintain families when a person commits a felony and is arrested?

I have a feeling that this story is far from over and will become an even bigger political football that will be used only to outrage people. Nothing will change because they dont want it to change, they like having things up their sleeve to rile up the base for election time

The former minor HBO celebrity running for NYC Mayor just called ICE a “terrorist organization” and Trump the head terrorist. Expect more of that only times 10 from the left in the coming months

Thoughougly enjoy the back and forth between the same 3 posters in this thread.

Keep trying to convince yourself the gross things that are happening are okay.

Pretty sure we all agree that it isnt ok. A woman with a decent life that subjects her young daughter to a thousand mile trek, hoping to avoid drug cartels and human traffickers just so that she can become a felon is NOT ok

Gross things like what? A mother unnecessarily and dangerously paying huge money to violent smugglers and endangering the life of her child?

Or TIME pushing their viewpoint with a totally invented, fake narrative about this girl they chose to exploit?

6 grand would buy a reliable car and gas to get here from honduras.

$6,000 can go a hell of a long way to provide for a child. Instead, the woman left her family behind, dragged her daughter for thousands of miles, paid violent smugglers, and illegally brought her into the country with no prospects or plan

And yet TIME depicts Trump as the bad guy here

$6,000 can go a hell of a long way to provide for a child. Instead, the woman left her family behind, dragged her daughter for thousands of miles, paid violent smugglers, and illegally brought her into the country with no prospects or plan

And yet TIME depicts Trump as the bad guy here

Cant help but laugh at this. The face of the resistence is an irresponsible parent who puts her own family in limbo at best, at danger by any account. She also paid at least three times more than she should have all for the purpose of becoming a felon.

Not to mention how far 6 grand would go in Honduras relative to the United States. Thats like 20,000 bucks here.

According to this, that money alone could have rented them an apartment for 2 years

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Honduras

Hahahahahahaha! So ridiculous. So a woman with enough disposable income to pay for 2 years worth of rent thinks she can claim asylum based on economic reasons after abandoning her husband and 3 other children while commiting a felony and endangering her toddler: and trump is the villian? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Im sorry but this is so far beyond ridiculous i cant handle it.

Hahahahahahaha! So ridiculous. So a woman with enough disposable income to pay for 2 years worth of rent thinks she can claim asylum based on economic reasons after abandoning her husband and 3 other children while commiting a felony and endangering her toddler: and trump is the villian? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Im sorry but this is so far beyond ridiculous i cant handle it.
where are all the virtue signalers now?

Honduran passport: 60 bucks.

This idiot could have flown into Houston with her daughter legally with a passport for under 600 bucks. LMAO!

Less than half of Americans have $1,000 in their savings accounts

I could go on and on but it’s clear that this entire TIME cover did help make a point- that a lot of people crossing illegally have no business claiming asylum

I literally just posted a direct account from the CBP officer that made the arrest who stated, without hesitation, that the child was never for a second removed from the mother's presence and in fact, the child was malnourished and needing medical care due to her mother subjecting her to being smuggled.

The picture being used is from this account and we now know that the mother was standing right behind her.
Yup. CBP and the Honduran government have verified that they're together and had not been separated. Good. The source of the story was the photographer who exaggerated the situation at first by saying he saw them separated (an obvious lie), then he later softened it to he thought they would be separated based on policy and other stories so he said they were, to now him coming clean.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT