ADVERTISEMENT

“Hello Knightro” UCF children’s book not what it seemed..

UCFightKnight

Three-Star Recruit
Sep 26, 2018
Virginia
So my wife and I saw this children’s book online that was all about UCF and Knightro. We thought, “Cool! Our 2 year old might like this since we’ve seen other kids books based on sports teams, places of interest, etc.” He might be on the young side, but he knows when the Knights are on TV and of course when I’m yelling during the game. Even knows how to say “Go Knights” and “Charge On”.

Well we get the book in the mail today, and honestly I haven’t laughed this hard in a while. It’s a great book about UCF, don’t get me wrong. But far from a children’s book for anyone under the age of say 7 or 8. With that being said, I’m thinking of regifting it to my sister who will be graduating in the spring from UCF after 8 YEARS there lol.

My favorite parts of the book are the spirit splash awkwardness with a bunch of dudes raising Knightro, the high five with Dr. Hitt, and of course the page where Knightro is walking down Victory way and getting the cold shoulder from fans while a couple is gazing at each other like they’re about to get it on...

TLDR: Bought UCF children’s but, but was more an entertaining read for a couple in their thirties, but not a 2 year old.

GTLxv3C

Reactions: Knightbengal
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News