ADVERTISEMENT

“Poor people should just buy more money”

ShinobiWolf

Three-Star Recruit
Nov 21, 2019
literally heard an inbred MAGAt spewing this nonsense in a public setting. Not only did I yikes and oof, but I also decided it was disgusting.

I calmly told the gentleman “you’re a piece of shit” and received a round of applause from everyone else watching the scene unfold.

share stories of owning trumptards with facts & logic here

literally heard an inbred MAGAt spewing this nonsense in a public setting. Not only did I yikes and oof, but I also decided it was disgusting.

I calmly told the gentleman “you’re a piece of shit” and received a round of applause from everyone else watching the scene unfold.

share stories of owning trumptards with facts & logic here

No, you didn’t.

I was at the grocery store and I saw a family of 6 and they were all wearing maga hats. I over heard them talking about what meal they were going to eat that night and the youngest, who was also in a wheelchair, said he was really looking forward to lasagna. After a quick glance at their cart I noticed they had no noodles.

I quickly made my way to the noodle isle and put all the lasagna noodles in the cart. When the family of inbreds came to the noodle isle I delighted in telling them that I bought all the lasagna noodles and said trump sucks to their faces. As I was walking away victorious I heard the dad sadly say "I guess we have to settle for spaghetti."

Owned.

I recommend that you be born rich. Nothing like it.

Unfortunately most inheritance is blown after one generation even at the mutli-million dollar level. So it proves that just giving people something doesn't work unless you're productive with the resources.

Making sure that most people have basic skills is more valuable than a few tax breaks. Technically almost 50% pay no federal taxes so there is the fair share.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I recommend that you be born rich. Nothing like it.

rba2vq22a6541.jpg

Unfortunately most inheritance is blown after one generation even at the mutli-million dollar level. So it proves that just giving people something doesn't work unless you're productive with the resources.

Making sure that most people have basic skills is more valuable than a few tax breaks. Technically almost 50% pay no federal taxes so there is the fair share.

I didn't say it was good for your kids or grandkids, just you. Being born rich is awesome! *heads to the mall again*

Since when are we attributing everything Bloomberg says to the right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT