ADVERTISEMENT

'09 Grad - Being a UCF Fan is a Dream Come True

UCFKnightATL

Two-Star Recruit
Dec 2, 2014
I hope we all will take a moment to bask in the glory of what this program has accomplished in record time.

It would have been a pipe dream to imagine the progress we've witnessed this program make in 15 years.

On campus stadium
2013 - Bortles and Fiesta Bowl
2017 - Milton and Griffin brothers
2023 - Big 12

And to sweeten the deal, USF is the gutter rat of CFB and couldn't be any less relevant to conference realignment.

Life is good!

I hope we all will take a moment to bask in the glory of what this program has accomplished in record time.

It would have been a pipe dream to imagine the progress we've witnessed this program make in 15 years.

On campus stadium
2013 - Bortles and Fiesta Bowl
2017 - Milton and Griffin brothers
2023 - Big 12

And to sweeten the deal, USF is the gutter rat of CFB and couldn't be any less relevant to conference realignment.

Life is good!
Yes it is nice. Life has been sweet for UCF.

But word on the street is USF is joining the Big 10 next week. ROOOLL AAU!

92 alum here ... If you think it's sweet for you, well my friend , the moment coming up is truly football honey and bliss for those us who have seen this thing from the start . I went to my first UCF game the first season when my sister got us tickets . I was in middle school . Admittedly , I didn't truly drink the Kool Ade until the fall of 1986. It's a sweet moment for many of us.

2013 grad. I was not raised around college football, it was a completely new sport to me back then. I started becoming a fan back in 2010/2011 season and graduated in what was our best season ever. Never looked back since then.

Reactions: 90Knight
'82 grad. I was around when UCF started playing football in '79. I remember when Don Jonas was announced as the first coach. I remember being in the snack bar in between classes one day and Don Jonas was at the table next to mine drinking a pitcher of beer. I only payed a little attention to UCF football at the time. I would watch games that happened to be on TV like the games that were on when Culpepper was playing. A buddy of mine that I worked with during the 2000's would talk about UCF games and that we need to go to one. It wasn't until 2013 that we finally went to a game. It was the game at home vs. Houston that led up to the Fiesta Bowl against Baylor. We had a blast. I bought season tickets the following year, and have held on to them since. How lucky I was to be a season ticket holder during the '17 and '18 seasons. And look forward to being in the Big12! Go Knights! Charge On!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT