ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Unfortunately that violence needs to stop or it spreads. Aka riots and looting. You have groups of people that don't think they need to listen to authority. Taking over sections of a city and the police department just leaves? Wtf? The city of chuds? No amount of hand outs will fix the problem. Has to done from within.

I agree but the problem lies within a city to take control back from the bad group and restore itself. A city with this much gun violence despite strict guns laws and this much gang violence can’t be corralled by cops or government officials saying stop. The people need to want to change, the cops leave because if they try to help or force their way in to help they get labeled. Its a Lose - Lose and the city itself doesn’t seem to care. Chiraq is not an insult Its a Way of life for them

They'll serve time for it, will the cops?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/chicag...ngs-homicide-gun-violence-june-19-22-104-shot

Lots of kids being shot in drivebys. Hard to arrest someone in a drive-by shooting.

That being said, to move your goalpost like you do, depends on if the cop did something wrong. Wendy’s cop didn’t do anything, shouldn’t have to serve time. George Floyd cop? He should be executed.

Focus on the issue at hand of a city tearing itself apart. That city has nothing to do with police serving time.

In all seriousness I could care less. If they want to wipe each other out so be It. Who am I to stop Darwinism
Jesus Christ, at least posters around here used to be somewhat subtle.

Apparently DAiello18 could care less that he's outed himself as a disgusting racist.

Houston PD and even the Detroit African-American militias have it down best. You get the protestors to turn in the destructive chaos tourists, most of which are out-of-towners.

And despite the US Media saying they are right-wing boog'ers (boogaloo), they are largely all sorts of ideologies.

Portland, Seattle, et al. really screwed up. Heck, Antifa -- both US and Portland -- finally got kicked from Twitter for literally scheduling the raising of suburbs.

It's not civil rights at all, but actually anti-civil rights, that a lot of Progressives are calling for. They are the anti-Liberals now.

Jesus Christ, at least posters around here used to be somewhat subtle.

Apparently DAiello18 could care less that he's outed himself as a disgusting racist.

please say where I said anything about race? If anyone wants to off themselves who am I to stop them. If they (an entire city) wants to go to war with each other. Darwinism will always win. Not once did I mention race, but go ahead and keep trying to make up shit

please say where I said anything about race? If anyone wants to off themselves who am I to stop them. If they (an entire city) wants to go to war with each other. Darwinism will always win. Not once did I mention race, but go ahead and keep trying to make up shit
In a world where 'Kung Flu' is racist (it could be considered insensitive in some aspects), everything is about race now.

It's why 90% of Americans now think the term 'racism' has been made a joke and becoming a useless word. And that includes a super-majority of African-Americans now.

You know Shucky, for someone who claims everyone is racist, you’re the only one on here who throws race around and race baits everyone. Maybe, you’re the one who is just a shit human and projecting your inadequacies on everyone in here. Yikes that’s a plot twist for ya.

Reactions: UCFWayne
In a world where 'Kung Flu' is racist (it could be considered insensitive in some aspects), everything is about race now.

It's why 90% of Americans now think the term 'racism' has been made a joke and becoming a useless word. And that includes a super-majority of African-Americans now.

literally never once mentioned race, Shucky likes to race bait people and scream racism. Its his Go to move.

LOL---You're going to try to walk it back now?

I'm guessing now you thought you were being incredibly subtle. :) You're a real piece of work.

Last edited:
LOL---You're going to try to walk it back now?

You're a real piece of work.

show me where I said anything about race you illiterate kumquat. You really need to get better at trolling. Please I’m begging you. Show me where, anywhere, where I mentioned race.

or are you assuming everyone in Chicago is black?

Well Shucky? Did you find the “racism” in my post? Because I’m waiting for you to point out where I was “disgustingly racist” or you can continue to be the very bad troll that everyone here pegs you as. So time to put up or shut up.

Well Shucky? Did you find the “racism” in my post? Because I’m waiting for you to point out where I was “disgustingly racist” or you can continue to be the very bad troll that everyone here pegs you as. So time to put up or shut up.

You’re racist against Chicago!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/chicag...ngs-homicide-gun-violence-june-19-22-104-shot

Lots of kids being shot in drivebys. Hard to arrest someone in a drive-by shooting.

That being said, to move your goalpost like you do, depends on if the cop did something wrong. Wendy’s cop didn’t do anything, shouldn’t have to serve time. George Floyd cop? He should be executed.

Focus on the issue at hand of a city tearing itself apart. That city has nothing to do with police serving time.
Wendy's cop shot somebody in the back twice.

show me where I said anything about race you illiterate kumquat.
Hmmmm.....this is SUCH a toughie.

You tell us the criminals of this Southside Chicago death toll are victims of growing up Black without privilege.

Who do you think were the victims were? Why did KNIGHTTIME start a thread wondering where the BLM protests were.

Then you give us your 'let them wipe each other out, I don't give a shit' line followed by your Darwinism bullshit.

Yeah, how in the f*k could I ever have "imagined" ANYTHING at all racist from that, right?* Please spare us your 'who me?' bullshit. The board has your number.

You tell us the criminals of this Southside Chicago death toll are victims of growing up Black without privilege.

Who do you think were the victims were? Why did KNIGHTTIME start a thread wondering where the BLM protests were.

Then you give us your 'let them wipe each other out, I don't give a shit' line followed by your Darwinism bullshit.

Yeah, how in the f*k could I ever have "imagined" ANYTHING at all racist from that, right?* Please spare us your 'who me?' bullshit. The board has your number.

Why does the skin color of anyone involved even matter here? Lets say every person in Chicago is purple for arguments sake. His greater point is a good one that makes sense. The purple people are killing each other at an alarming rate. The strictest gun laws in the country have done nothing to help the situation. The police basically have their hands tied and obviously aren’t doing anything effective to stop the daily killings. As he said, the purple people either need to get their crap together and stop killing each other OR they’re going to wipe themselves out.

Holy shit you actually might be mentally defective

“The criminals are just victims of being black and growing up without privilege. #ChuddyWokeington #StayWoke”

you took that as not being sarcastic despite the hashtags? That’s freaking amazing. You will literally believe anything.

Its amazing You of all people, king of the trolls, took those hashtags as serious when I’ve openly mocked the use of the word chud. That’s great.

You are just spare parts, aren’t ya bud?

They'll serve time for it, will the cops?
If the "they" that you're talking about is the murderers in Chicago, the chances are that they will not serve time for it. 2019 showed a steep spike in murder closure rate, where the city reached 53%. Prior to that it had been in the 20-something percent or less for years.

Reactions: DAiello18
Its great That you cherry picked parts of 3 posts to fit your narrative. You might be hireable at Fox News or for Trump to be his Twitter guy. You’re wrong, been proven wrong and then copy and pasted parts of something to make It look like you’re right. That’s just high class effort. I love It. #ChuddingtonManor #ChudWorthy #IDontActuallyLoveIt #Sarcasm #IActuallyThinkYoureAMoron

Why does the skin color of anyone involved even matter here? Lets say every person in Chicago is purple for arguments sake. His greater point is a good one that makes sense. The purple people are killing each other at an alarming rate. The strictest gun laws in the country have done nothing to help the situation. The police basically have their hands tied and obviously aren’t doing anything effective to stop the daily killings. As he said, the purple people either need to get their crap together and stop killing each other OR they’re going to wipe themselves out.
The Chicago PD has had its own issues as well. Prior to the highly publicized Laquan McDonald incident, their tactical squad was notorious for over-the-top tactics, ending when a picture was taken showing them posing with an arrested suspect as if they'd just shot a deer, antlers and all.

It doesn't help when the city can't stop social engineering experiments at the expense of the poorest people.

literally never once mentioned race, Shucky likes to race bait people and scream racism. Its his Go to move.
I know. I wasn't talking about you, but pointing out the folly of what other people do.

NOTE: BTW, he's 1 of 2 people I have on ignore. I know many people have me on ignore too.

I know. I wasn't talking about you, but pointing out the folly of what other people do.

NOTE: BTW, he's 1 of 2 people I have on ignore. I know many people have me on ignore too.

This is actually my first interaction with you, It seems quite pleasant between the two threads. @UCFKnightfan08 said you’re rational, but a bit long winded at times. But I’d rather long-winded with a point then what these toolbags do. I only have Ninja on Ignore. Shucky is just a nice little race-baiting troll

Did I start this thread?

What does that have anything to do with what I posted? You accused @DAiello18 of being racist when he doesn’t mention race, I tried to take race out of the equation by going with “purple people” and further making the point and your response is “did i start this thread?”

LMAO---Yeah, this is all about you being misquoted, right? :)
LMAO---Yeah, this is all about you being misquoted, right? :)

KNIGHTTIME^ said:
The victims or the criminals?

DAiello18 said:
The criminals are just victims of being black and growing up without privilege. #ChuddyWokeington #StayWoke

You think that’s something someone would actually say, with those hashtags. I know you love following me around so you can always have my meat in your throat, but come up to air to properly quote me Princess.

Organized crime is always the common denominator, and responsible for 85%+ of unlawful homcides with a firearm, as well as 90% of deaths of children from guns, especially age 14-17.

Organized crime attacks American citizens who are black overwhelmingly, as well as the subset of undocumented residents in amnesty cities (which is why I call them 'organized crime cities'). It's why undocumented residents not only commit more crimes than American citizens who are not black (adding in African-Americans, it swings the other way), but they are the worst repeat offenders because their status affords them things even African-Americans don't get.

Until we stop making this about race or immigration, and start focusing on how organized crime is an 11 figure business in the US, high 10 figures alone at the border since 2012, we won't address it. More law enforcement is not the solution. Tough on crime has backfired, badly, 7x the number of incarcerations from just 30 years ago, even though violent crime continues to go down And we need to decriminalize crimes without a victim.

I don't condone it, but it's related to why we're seeing public and private property destruction now. The police state has to end. I saw it coming with the lockdown, and we've literally instigated an artificial depression, and the evictions and bankruptcies are coming, especially with so many young people without their social institutions they rely on to control themselves. It's going to get really bad in Q2 people.

Last edited:
Reactions: sk8knight
This is actually my first interaction with you, It seems quite pleasant between the two threads. @UCFKnightfan08 said you’re rational, but a bit long winded at times. But I’d rather long-winded with a point then what these toolbags do. I only have Ninja on Ignore. Shucky is just a nice little race-baiting troll
I'm crossed between "Oh, you have NO idea" and "Be careful what you wish for." ;)

Until we stop making this about race or immigration, and start focusing on how organized crime is an 11 figure business in the US, high 10 figures alone at the border since 2012, we won't address it.

As an Italian ........ SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I'm crossed between "Oh, you have NO idea" and "Be careful what you wish for." ;)

Haha, I stand by my assessment of @UCFBS - he’s a good dude that can have a rational conversation on a lot of different topics. He just gets a bad rap because when people disagree with him they don’t explain why or make a counter argument, they just say TL;DR like it’s an effective comeback.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT