ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

As an Italian ........ SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

As Italians we are technically black you know. We are classified as white in 21st century North American politics, but when we came over we had to marry Anglo Saxons to become whiter. We weren’t granted the same benefits as traditional whites when we first came to the US.

or at least that’s what studies say.

Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
You quoted me. Your post would have been more appropriately directed to KNIGHTTIME, the OP or your racist friend.

Your cognitive skills are approaching Biden’s. Let me break it down: @DAiello18 makes a point, @KNIGHTTIME^ makes a point, you call them racist, I respond to your comments which is why I quoted you. Got it now or should I get ninja’s crayons out?

Organized crime is always the common denominator, and responsible for 85%+ of unlawful homcides with a firearm, as well as 90% of deaths of children from guns, especially age 14-17.

Organized crime attacks American citizens who are black overwhelmingly, as well as the subset of undocumented residents in amnesty cities (which is why I call them 'organized crime cities'). It's why undocumented residents not only commit more crimes than American citizens who are not black (adding in African-Americans, it swings the other way), but they are the worst repeat offenders because their status affords them things even African-Americans don't get.

Until we stop making this about race or immigration, and start focusing on how organized crime is an 11 figure business in the US, high 10 figures alone at the border since 2012, we won't address it. More law enforcement is not the solution. Tough on crime has backfired, badly, 7x the number of incarcerations from just 30 years ago, even though violent crime continues to go go. And we need to decriminalize crimes without a victim.

I don't condone it, but it's related to why we're seeing public and private property destruction now. The police state has to end. I saw it coming with the lockdown, and we've literally instigated an artificial depression, and the evictions and bankruptcies are coming, especially with so many young people without their social institutions they rely on to control themselves. It's going to get really bad in Q2 people.
Certainly this is a large part of the issue in Chicago but it's not exactly what you'd think. The largest, well-organized gangs aren't the ones being so violent. They run their drug business and it's largely an efficient and not overly violent enterprise. It's the large number of smaller gangs that cropped up after the 90's were over that are constantly feuding with each other in violent cycles that are driving all of the violence. This is exacerbated by the city tearing down one of the largest projects and leaving them nowhere else to go but to filter down into the South Side, where you now have created a situation ripe for a never-ending turf war. Here's an interesting read on it that draws some debatable conclusions but is revealing nonetheless: https://slate.com/news-and-politics...e-result-of-its-1990s-anti-gang-policies.html

As Italians we are technically black you know. We are classified as white in 21st century North American politics, but when we came over we had to marry Anglo Saxons to become whiter. We weren’t granted the same benefits as traditional whites when we first came to the US.

or at least that’s what studies say.

I got too white and had to marry a Hispanic . Alright we’re black, reparations please!

Reactions: DAiello18
This is actually my first interaction with you, It seems quite pleasant between the two threads. @UCFKnightfan08 said you’re rational, but a bit long winded at times. But I’d rather long-winded with a point then what these toolbags do. I only have Ninja on Ignore. Shucky is just a nice little race-baiting troll
Haha, I stand by my assessment of @UCFBS - he’s a good dude that can have a rational conversation on a lot of different topics. He just gets a bad rap because when people disagree with him they don’t explain why or make a counter argument, they just say TL;DR like it’s an effective comeback.
I'm not always right, and I'm not an expert in a lot of areas. I try to 'bite my tongue' when I'm not, but I am knowingly opinionated, overtly so. I admit that.

I've worked in 37 states and 6 countries (worked, not traveled), mainly around financial services and public services (read into the latter as you wish -- I'll only confirm I never directly worked for the NSA). I've dealt with a lot of different organizations, institutions and entities -- over 60 now -- across many other disciplines.

I'm neither smart, nor a good study -- graduated 'Summa Damn Lucky' from UCF's College of Engineering (before the CS was added) in the mid '90s.

But I'm hard @$$ American Libertarian and a true Liberal on equality and opportunity. And I really embrace the fact that the individual, regardless of background, has a right to live, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, which includes property if they wish.

The framers of the US discussed everything we are now, and they weren't dumb. And George Washington is still are our best President, as well as the most demonized -- heavily so -- in his day, including mass riots (sorry Donald, not even close in comparison).

The ogliarchy has to end. The police state has to end. Both the left and right are doing it. The lockdown really setup the biggest depression we've ever seen, and utterly demoralized young people, especially ones who were already living with their parents who then found themselves unemployed as well.

Institutionalizing alleged 'good values' in education the last 2 generations (including mine) that are not far from Marxism -- and that's not a demonization, but fact -- is really the problem. The solution to ogliarchy is not to obliterate capitalism. It's to attack the source of the problem ... goverrnment.

Economical, Environmental, Healthcare and other issues are 100% government instigated and controlled. Regulation is not control, that's monopoly and ogliarchy. Promotion of the general welfare is not provide, which is a popular implement of both communism and fascism.

And I'm honestly tired of the hammer and sickle not being treated like the swastika, it is should be. It has killed more people and outlawed all religions, instead of just blaming one. Both are wrong.

Last edited:
I'm not always right, and I'm not an expert in a lot of areas. I try to 'bite my tongue' when I'm not, but I am knowingly opinionated, overtly so. I admit that.

I've worked in 37 states and 6 countries (worked, not traveled), mainly around financial services and public services (read into the latter as you wish -- I'll only confirm I never directly worked for the NSA). I've dealt with a lot of different organizations, institutions and entities -- over 60 now -- across many other disciplines.

I'm neither smart, nor a good study -- graduated 'Summa Damn Lucky' from UCF's College of Engineering (before the CS was added) in the mid '90s.

But I'm hard @$$ American Libertarian and a true Liberal on equality and opportunity. And I really embrace the fact that the individual, regardless of background, has a right to live, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, which includes property if they wish.

The framers of the US discussed everything we are now, and they weren't dumb. And George Washington is still are our best President, as well as the most demonized -- heavily so -- in his day, including mass riots (sorry Donald, not even close in comparison).

The ogliarchy has to end. The police state has to end. Both the left and right are doing it. The lockdown really setup the biggest depression we've ever seen, and utterly demoralized young people, especially ones who were already living with their parents who then found themselves unemployed as well.

Institutionalizing alleged 'good values' in education the last 2 generations (including mine) that are not far from Marxism -- and that's not a demonization, but fact -- is really the problem. The solution to ogliarchy is not to obliterate capitalism. It's to attack the source of the problem ... goverrnment.

Economical, Environmental, Healthcare and other issues are 100% government instigated and controlled. Regulation is not control, that's monopoly and ogliarchy. Promotion of the general welfare is not provide, which is what both communism and fascism implement.

And I'm honestly tired of the hammer and sickle not being treated like the swastika, it is should be. It has killed more people and outlawed all religions, instead of just blaming one. Both are wrong.

We will get along just fine buddy. As a libertarian myself, we will get along just fine.

Reactions: UCFBS
We will get along just fine buddy. As a libertarian myself, we will get along just fine.
Back in January I said if Jorgensen took the nomination, I'd vote her. She did.

I almost didn't vote Johnson in '16 because of 'tough on civil liberties' New England Republicrat Weld.

As an Italian ........ SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
You Italian-Americans got nothing on the 21st century drugs, guns and human traffickers.

A $600 tax at the border would go along way to undercut the common, $6,000 smugglers' fee. The last 8 years have been a boom for the mom'n pop black market business in Mexico along the border. Heck, President Obama encouraged his first 4 years ... until 2013. Then the damage was done, and he went full draconian (far worse than Trump -- although Trump separating families, even if many were forgeries, was stupid).

Same for carbon taxes and other things. Start making simple, low taxes for so many things and we'll solve things overnight. That's what the Swiss did as well, which is why their Environmental and Healthcare is some of the best in the western world, and not only completely market-based, but self-funded ($0 subsidy).

American consumers don't understand the sheer cost of how much things cost ... and expecting other people to pay.

The criminals are just victims of being black and growing up without privilege. #ChuddyWokeington #StayWoke
Yo, no one said anything about the race of the criminals. You just assume they're all black? What the hell is this shit?

If the "they" that you're talking about is the murderers in Chicago, the chances are that they will not serve time for it. 2019 showed a steep spike in murder closure rate, where the city reached 53%. Prior to that it had been in the 20-something percent or less for years.
My problem with Chicago is the same I have with Obama ...

Tough on law abiding gun owners, but easy on the gun crimes of convicted felons. If you're going to be tough on anyone, be on the felons with violent records.

Non-violent is another story, and I don't blame African-Americans guilty of mere posession to be packing in their homes ... when they live in those cities.

I know the Presidency has little power to affect criminal justice, as we learned from Obama-Holder. But Trump should have actually championed his promise on wiping records clean. It's too late now.

Chicken going to the Shucky school of partial quotes. Here’s the whole thing.

“The criminals are just victims of being black and growing up without privilege. #ChuddyWokeington #StayWoke”

I guess you also believe In the ChuddyWokeington hashtag.

Imagine not grabbing the whole quote and just a piece from It to fit your narrative. CNN and Fox News has taught The Rooster very well. Good try though #ChuddyChuddyBangBang

Spammed It 3 times without the whole quote princess.

The criminals are just victims of being black and growing up without privilege. #ChuddyWokeington #StayWoke

Quote the whole thing Lord Chuddingsworth

Imagine not grabbing the whole quote and just a piece from It to fit your narrative. CNN and Fox News has taught The Rooster very well. Good try though #ChuddyChuddyBangBang
Ok dipshit but like 6 times people attacked shuck for calling you a racist and saying you never brought up race but they couldn't be bothered to actually read the 3rd post of the thread where you were litterally the first one in this thread to bring up race.

Also Chicken, are you going to denounce the racial ties to your screen name? Or even change It. Because the black members of the board cannot and will not stand for that passive aggressive racism as You know and have been Informed of the historic racism behind fried chicken

Also Chicken, are you going to denounce the racial ties to your screen name? Or even change It. Because the black members of the board cannot and will not stand for that passive aggressive racism as You know and have been Informed of the historic racism behind fried chicken
Na, get fukced. You're a racist scumbag. You also posted some dumb shit about gays sneezing glitter and trans people wanting to pull their dick out at work. Youre a typical bigot fake libertarian dirtbag.

Ok dipshit but like 6 times people attacked shuck for calling you a racist and saying you never brought up race but they couldn't be bothered to actually read the 3rd post of the thread where you were litterally the first one in this thread to bring up race.

I didn’t bring up race in the post he quoted. Do I need to break out the crayons for you? Or are you believing this is a non-sarcastic post as well?

“The criminals are just victims of being black and growing up without privilege. #ChuddyWokeington #StayWoke”

You know your catchphrase Of chud that I’ve mocked you for? Or do you think I’m on team chuddywokeington? If you believe that post is not just one big joke you’re a moron just like your boy Shucky.

That being said, spamming something incorrect 6 times doesn’t make more people read It. It makes you look like a desperate attention whore. Which, we all know you are. But It makes sense you’re with Stucky cause you both are two huge racebaiters on here.

Na, get fukced. You're a racist scumbag. You also posted some dumb shit about gays sneezing glitter and trans people wanting to pull their dick out at work. Youre a typical bigot fake libertarian dirtbag.

another partial quote. Classic chicken! Ladies and gentlemen he’s as unhinged as the president. I think him and the Donald might be brothers.

Racist Chud: WhY dO yOu KeEp SaYiNg I bRoUgHt Up RaCe
spongebob.jpg

Also Racist Chud: these blacks be trippin (J/K)

Its okay Buddy, I know your hard drive is overloading and mom is yelling at you to take out the trash. You don’t have to come in here and try to puff your chest.

Racist Chud: WhY dO yOu KeEp SaYiNg I bRoUgHt Up RaCe
spongebob.jpg

Also Racist Chud: these blacks be trippin (J/K)

#ChuddyWokeington #MomLookAtMeInTheWaterCooler #IcalledSomeguyachud #ImSoWokeILetMyGirlGetTrainedbyBBC #ItsOnlyFair

Jesus, You should log off for a bit before you turn into a school shooter bud.

I didn’t bring up race in the post he quoted. Do I need to break out the crayons for you? Or are you believing this is a non-sarcastic post as well?

You know your catchphrase Of chud that I’ve mocked you for? Or do you think I’m on team chuddywokeington? If you believe that post is not just one big joke you’re a moron just like your boy Shucky.

That being said, spamming something incorrect 6 times doesn’t make more people read It. It makes you look like a desperate attention whore. Which, we all know you are. But It makes sense you’re with Stucky cause you both are two huge racebaiters on here.
So you're mad he cited the wrong evidince of your obvious racism? Youre right he was wrong to quote the post where you used veiled racism and he should have quoted the overt racism that you posted literally the same moment.

You know Chicken, the biggest problem everyone has on here with you is your inability to have a conversation without race baiting and without logical and emotional fallacies. You Shucky and Ninja are people nobody takes serious on here and that bothers you. You probably have some narcissistic tendencies along with a major inferiority complex. I feel pretty bad that you can’t be rational. Considering the first comment you made to me included my race. Its sad bud. You should grow up a bit before returning to the adult table.

So you're mad he cited the wrong evidince of your obvious racism? Youre right he was wrong to quote the post where you used veiled racism and he should have quoted the overt racism that you posted literally the same moment.

yawn. You took a post with made up hashtags as a form a sarcasm and honestly believe they are real words that someone believes. Then keep spamming your viewpoint hoping someone will agree when the whole thread is like “yeah that was sarcasm, Shucky is an idiot.”

If you think this post is overt racism, you’re a moron.

satire? Sure. Sarcasm? Sure. Maybe a bit a truth that blacks go without white privilege? I will give you that stretch. To think that that comment is racist makes you a complete and utter fool.

#ChuddyWokeington #MomLookAtMeInTheWaterCooler #IcalledSomeguyachud #ImSoWokeILetMyGirlGetTrainedbyBBC #ItsOnlyFair

Jesus, You should log off for a bit before you turn into a school shooter bud.
Quick point of clarification. When you said "not once" did I mention race. Is that an accurate statement or did you maaaaaaaaybe mention race once?

The criminals are just victims of being black
Oh yeah, thats right here is you mentioning race. I missed the post where the racial breakdown of all 100 shootings was released. Well it is criminals after all so I can understand why a racist would assume all of the shooters were black.

But you were joking so its ok.

Oh yeah, thats right here is you mentioning race. I missed the post where the racial breakdown of all 100 shootings was released. Well it is criminals after all so I can understand why a racist would assume all of the shooters were black.

But you were joking so its ok.

Quote the whole thing bud.

Quick point of reading comprehension:

Is this what I wrote.

DAiello18 said:
The criminals are just victims of being black

This is what you are saying i said. Are those things the same or is the missing context important?

Admit It, you're a little nerd who is trying to be so woke that he misrepresents information in order to present his narrative. It's okay, thats who you are as a person. What's wonderful is everyone on this thread is watching you have a temper tantrum because they all realize you are taking bits and pieces. They all agree Shucky is an idiot. You, they also are starting to block and realize you are equally a moron.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
But you and shucky can continue your little echochamber circle jerk while the rest of us laugh at you. You're a punchline. Life comes at you fast. #LordChudsworthIV

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT