ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Yawn. Keep trying.

The criminals are just victims of being black and growing up without privilege. #ChuddyWokeington #StayWoke

The criminals are just victims of being black

Those are not the same. One is a mockery of a Stay Woke Comment. The other which you selectively chose to omit words is a race baiting comment. You're really bad at this. Keep trying though.

I'm glad you're this rattled and sloppy though. It's fun watching you grasp and cling and fail miserably.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Yawn. Keep trying.

The criminals are just victims of being black and growing up without privilege. #ChuddyWokeington #StayWoke

The criminals are just victims of being black

Those are not the same. One is a mockery of a Stay Woke Comment. The other which you selectively chose to omit words is a race baiting comment. You're really bad at this. Keep trying though.

My issue with your comment is that you have no idea the race of any of these criminals. It doesnt matter if you used a stupid hashtag or not. Or if you were mocking a woke post. The fact that your go to assumption is: criminal, so must be black, means youre a racist.

Then you and other mouth breathing hillbillies go on for a whole page about "no one ever mentioned race" when you clearly did.

Your next post about "letting THEM wipe each other out" assumes that there are no victims here. Like, it couldn't have been a home invasion right? Its just criminals, who you think are black, killing criminals, who again, you assume are black. You made these posts at the same time so its pretty clear you were fine with a bunch of black gang bangers killing each other when you have no facts what so ever about individual incidents. If you cant see that as racism then you're a bigger dumbass than I thought.

My issue with your comment is that you have no idea the race of any of these criminals. It doesnt matter if you used a stupid hashtag or not. Or if you were mocking a woke post. The fact that your go to assumption is: criminal, so must be black, means youre a racist.

Then you and other mouth breathing hillbillies go on for a whole page about "no one ever mentioned race" when you clearly did.

Your next post about "letting THEM wipe each other out" assumes that there are no victims here. Like, it couldn't have been a home invasion right? Its just criminals, who you think are black, killing criminals, who again, you assume are black. You made these posts at the same time so its pretty clear you were fine with a bunch of black gang bangers killing each other when you have no facts what so ever about individual incidents. If you cant see that as racism then you're a bigger dumbass than I thought.

Wow. Big Reaches appeals to emotions, a ton of fallacies here. You keep saying I assume black. You're the only one who is doing the assuming. Assuming I'm a hillbilly is another great one. I'm from New York. Again, you're wrong. It's hilarious the grasping and reaching you're doing to try to make a point when you're clearly just wrong and can't accept that.

You know I used to think the Shook Chicken thing was dumb, but I get It now. You are shook beyond belief right now that you're just outright telling lies. I love how you think some caps and bold font and cutting pieces out makes It sound more right. It's just hilarious how bad you're failing here. Also, If you noticed, I posted the article and said a lot of kids were shot in the drivebys. But oh WAIT you omitted that part.

So no I don't care if THEY kill each other when kids are being shot in drivebys. You can assume race if YOU want. But I didn't say anything about all blacks must wipe each other out. Good try.

If you cant see that as racism then you're a bigger dumbass than I thought.
The problem with your assumption, FC, is that being a dumbass and a racist usually go hand-in-hand.

I suggest leaving the little puke alone. He's literally not worth the effort.

The problem with your assumption, FC, is that being a dumbass and a racist usually go hand-in-hand.

I suggest leaving the little puke alone. He's literally not worth the effort.

Yawn. Do better. It's great you underline, he bolds. You're a match made in shitposting heaven. Too bad nobody here cares about the cherry-picking and race-baiting.

Life is too short for all this hate.
I wholeheartedly agree. Hatred and poor spelling is a toxic mix. :)
qdmh1peawz351.jpg

Another 65 people shot with 16 dead, including multiple kids. Oh and a reminder that the people actually living in these urban warzones want more police - not less.

https://wgntv.com/news/chicago-news...dead-47-injured-in-chicago-weekend-shootings/

In wake of the George Floyd protests, the group said they are against defunding the police.

“We’re not for that, the alderman was elected on the fact that we need more police presence,” an activist said. “It’s our fault that this is happening, not the police’s fault. This is on us, not the police.

https://wgntv.com/news/chicago-news...rds-to-find-killers-of-1-year-old-3-year-old/

Another 65 people shot with 16 dead, including multiple kids. Oh and a reminder that the people actually living in these urban warzones want more police - not less.

https://wgntv.com/news/chicago-news...dead-47-injured-in-chicago-weekend-shootings/

In wake of the George Floyd protests, the group said they are against defunding the police.

“We’re not for that, the alderman was elected on the fact that we need more police presence,” an activist said. “It’s our fault that this is happening, not the police’s fault. This is on us, not the police.

https://wgntv.com/news/chicago-news...rds-to-find-killers-of-1-year-old-3-year-old/
Oh a bunch of children were killed. No big deal to DAiello. Darwinism. No hastags on this post so he must have been serious.

In all seriousness I could care less. If they want to wipe each other out so be It. Who am I to stop Darwinism

You know Chicken, the biggest problem everyone has on here with you is your inability to have a conversation without race baiting and without logical and emotional fallacies. You Shucky and Ninja are people nobody takes serious on here and that bothers you. You probably have some narcissistic tendencies along with a major inferiority complex. I feel pretty bad that you can’t be rational. Considering the first comment you made to me included my race. Its sad bud. You should grow up a bit before returning to the adult table.
“Shucky”. Lol.

Reactions: DAiello18

This can’t be true. Middle to upper class white suburban liberals claim that no police is the answer. They know exactly what is needed in these cities.

It’s just a matter of time. Abolishing and defunding the police will be an ultimate failure and a waste of time. It will ultimately cost Americans more money to clean up the mess that will be left behind in lawless cities. This barbaric way of thinking is nothing more than that. It’s amazing that it’s gone this far and it’s not doing anything for the support of a Democratic President. People don’t want it

It’s just a matter of time. Abolishing and defunding the police will be an ultimate failure and a waste of time. It will ultimately cost Americans more money to clean up the mess that will be left behind in lawless cities. This barbaric way of thinking is nothing more than that. It’s amazing that it’s gone this far and it’s not doing anything for the support of a Democratic President. People don’t want it

It would take maybe a week before people were screaming to have the police back. Every non-medical emergency 911 call would be “hey come collect this body.” Just with the talk of “defund/abolish the police” and shootings have gone through the roof. Normal people aren’t going to put up with that crap.

It would take maybe a week before people were screaming to have the police back. Every non-medical emergency 911 call would be “hey come collect this body.” Just with the talk of “defund/abolish the police” and shootings have gone through the roof. Normal people aren’t going to put up with that crap.

Defunding the Police is literally a demand made by people of privilege that do not live in a war zone

It won't go back to the way it is. For all of the faults that exist in our police force, it will be way worse on the other side of this.

It won't go back to the way it is. For all of the faults that exist in our police force, it will be way worse on the other side of this.
It’s not happening in Orlando. Not a chance. Glad I don’t live in one of those cities. Just wait to see what happens in NYC.

Thanks to the suburbanite white liberals, its more likely that the country resembles Chicago in the next few years than the opposite of that. Then the real fight over the 2nd amendment and constitution in general will be waged. We will have a police state before its all said and done.

If you want to defund the police, you should have no problem with citizens arming themselves with any weapon they choose.

Its funny to me the defund the police crowd is the same that said we didn’t need AR15s because we have police to protect us

Its more than that. FD won’t enter any scene where a crime has been committed or is in progress until the PD has secured the scene. Less or no police means you’re either not responding FD or you’re putting FD at risk.

ADVERTISEMENT