ADVERTISEMENT

Rubbish.

They jumped the gun. Pun intended.

They didn't trace the call to that residence and none of the phones found inside the residence were used to make the call. They entered the home at 6am by breaking down the door. They didn't identify themselves as law enforcement when doing so. They took the guy into custody and interviewed him for hours. After they were satisfied he didn't know it was cops and couldn't know it was the cops, they let him go.

The fact the chief was black had nothing to do with it.

Just guessing, but it sounds like he got SWATed. Where rivals will report you to police in an effort to force a SWAT standoff that results in your death. Happening more and more in the drug world.

If s guy knocks down your door during the night without any announcement, most any person would draw a weapon and fire.

I would.

These goddamn police forces need to drop this tactic and bring announced warrants to execute searches.

Perhaps you should read the newspaper of record in the State of Oklahoma that gathers the facts, rather than publications that border on hate speech.

This post was edited on 1/17 2:41 PM by HuffyCane

News OK

Did you even read the article? His phone wasn't used. Some jack wagon from an unknown location using an unknown phone called in a fake bomb threat and said it was him.

Given Oklahoma's experience with white people blowing up buildings, I'm pretty sure every phone provider is on it.

Originally posted by ucfversusbcs:
I read the links and avoided the personality background. All im saying is mr white survivalist should file a report with his provider that his number may have been used without his consent.
Does calling him a white survivalist make you feel better about looking like a dumbass in this thread?

Why are liberals the ones always bringing up race? This has nothing to do with race. If people were busting down my door without warning I'd be blasting them away.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Clearly this racist POS was able to see through his door and knew well, FULL WELL, who was on the other side. I got cash money that says he wouldn't have shot if the individual outside was white.

This post was edited on 1/17 8:24 PM by KnighttimeJoe

If the same story involved a black man in his home versus a white chief, he'd be a militant thug charged with attempted murder, his record would be speculated that he was affiliated with Al-Queda cause he read a tweet...and the white chief wouldn't have his methods of searching questioned because it would be all in the name of homeland security.
Wow. You've reached EE and goodknightfl levels of stupid.

Originally posted by KnighttimeJoe:
If the same story involved a black man in his home versus a white chief, he'd be a militant thug charged with attempted murder, his record would be speculated that he was affiliated with Al-Queda cause he read a tweet...and the white chief wouldn't have his methods of searching questioned because it would be all in the name of homeland security.
Wow. You've reached EE and goodknightfl levels of stupid.
I dont mind dissent but if thats all you got then - lol ok.
What else can one say? Seriously. This is among the dumbest shit I've read in here. Congrats.

It happened in Georgia like two months ago except the guy who owned the home got killed and the same people said "he was probably a drug dealer, nbd."

/r/nottheonion

Wat?

Originally posted by HuffyCane:
Rubbish.

They jumped the gun. Pun intended.

They didn't trace the call to that residence and none of the phones found inside the residence were used to make the call. They entered the home at 6am by breaking down the door. They didn't identify themselves as law enforcement when doing so. They took the guy into custody and interviewed him for hours. After they were satisfied he didn't know it was cops and couldn't know it was the cops, they let him go.

The fact the chief was black had nothing to do with it.

Just guessing, but it sounds like he got SWATed. Where rivals will report you to police in an effort to force a SWAT standoff that results in your death. Happening more and more in the drug world.
Agree with all of this. Cops didnt do their job properly and one almost paid the ultimate price. I hope this event turns that department away from no knock raids.

Originally posted by Dmarino110:

so now all of a sudden 85 is against swat no knock raids?
I swear to God the wiring in your brain is fugged. There have been countless times that I, 85, and many others have gone off about these raids and the general stupidity of law enforcement.

Apologize immediately.

Originally posted by FearTheKnight:

It happened in Georgia like two months ago except the guy who owned the home got killed and the same people said "he was probably a drug dealer, nbd."

/r/nottheonion
I know, I posted about it, I think under the heading par for the course...

Meanwhile, a home invasion and armed robbery spree in Haines City area left a white mother & daughter dead, were an armed robbery spree lead to the arrest of 4 African American Suspects, which included at least one who has already been charged with the double murder.

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/local/2015/01/16/haines-city-crime-spree-ends-with-2-dead-4-arrests/21880625/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wtsp%2Ftopstories+%28WTSP.com+10+News+Top+Stories%29

haines%20city%20victims_1421415973132_12495826_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

35087134001_3993475696001_Still0116-00001.jpg

635569956813457106-1.jpg

A Go Fund Me Account has been set up to help raise $$$ for the double funeral of the Mother and Daughter.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-polk/donors-are-helping-pay-the-funeral-costs-of-slain-mother-daughter-patricia-moran-and-deborah-royal

The people who perpetrate these stories, both sides, are the true enemy to race relations.

Originally posted by UCFRogerz:
The people who perpetrate these stories, both sides, are the true enemy to race relations.
Enemy isn't most of the news media that report this crimes....the real enemy are actually the CRIMINALS, you know, the ones that are committing these crimes.

Originally posted by Knight_Light:

Enemy isn't most of the news media that report this crimes....the real enemy are actually the CRIMINALS, you know, the ones that are committing these crimes.
KL, you are REALLY good at missing the point...I mean REALLY, REALLY good at it.

Originally posted by fabknight:

KL, you are REALLY good at missing the point...I mean REALLY, REALLY good at it.

Nothing goes over his head. His reflexes are too fast. He would catch it...

Originally posted by Dmarino110:
Originally posted by fabknight:
Nothing goes over his head. His reflexes are too fast. He would catch it...
roll.r191677.gif

If we want to better race relations, maybe they can start by removing the question of what race you are on government applications. That's a start. Proof that the Government wants division and demographic labeling is evident right there...

To me, THAT is progress and more conducive to a "colorblind" society. Not some arbitrary determination or declaration by central authority.
This post was edited on 1/21 10:14 AM by Malthus Doctrine

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT