ADVERTISEMENT

1st Game - New Hampshire

Cheer1knight

Five-Star Recruit
Gold Member
Mar 30, 2005
Loudon, TN
With recruiting winding down...I thought I would begin looking at New Hampshire. Folks...we don't have anything to worry about. The QB has moved on to Minnesota and was actually not bad. So, they will have to start a new QB (transferred in) against us. The offense is very similar to ours (RPO)...almost identical. The most impressive offensive player is the TE. A very big fellow (6'4" 253# listed on the roster) and does have some soft hands. The WR's is an area of depth, but I don't anticipate much of a problem as it appears they played against a lot of zone coverage. The OL didn't look too impressive as the QB needed to get the ball out of his hands fairly quickly to avoid a sack. His mobility certainly helped and he threw a pretty good ball...however, he is now gone. #1 RB returns and is shifty with a bit of speed...again, I don't think they have seen anything like our defensive line...so not much worry. Below is a link to their 2023 highlights.

Their defense is just really bad. If we don't hang at least 50+ on these guys I will be shocked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News