ADVERTISEMENT

2 Fox News anchors went on stage to campaign for Trump at a rally.

Wahhh! Two opinion show hosts rallied for someone that they openly admit they fully support!

Wahh!!! This stuff never happens with MSNBC opinion show hosts, they're not partisan at all! Wahh!!!!

Reactions: UCFWayne
Meanwhile, liberals masquerading as "serious reporters" continue to prove why people increasingly don't trust the media. Note that this is a white woman vilifying an African American veteran.

Brenda Battel, a reporter for Huron Daily Tribune, left the voicemail on James’s campaign offices phone number at 3:40 PM Monday, requesting the interview for Wednesday, the day after the Nov. 6 midterm elections. In the voicemail, she expresses her interest in interviewing James, believes she hung up the phone, and then goes on to curse about a possible James victory, saying she doesn’t think it will happen.

“Hi, my name is Brenda Battel, I’m a reporter with the Huron Daily Tribune in Bad Axe, Michigan,” Battel said in the voicemail.

“I’m looking to set up an appointment with Mr. James for some time on Wednesday for a phone interview regarding the election results,” Battel continued. “I’m probably going to send an email over to the info@johnjamesforsenate.com with some details. Um, if you’d like to call me back, my number is … extension … Thank you.”

Battel attempts to hang up after giving her number, but the phone remains connected.

“Man, if he beats her… Jesus! ****ing John James. That would suck! Whew I don’t think it’s going to happen though,” Battel continued.

Wahhh! Two opinion show hosts rallied for someone that they openly admit they fully support!

It didn't happen. I read Sean Hannity's tweet yesterday which put to bed all the scurrilous rumors that he was going to be campaigning with Rush and the Prez last night:

"In spite of reports, I will be doing a live show from Cape Girardeau and interviewing President Trump before the rally. To be clear, I will not be on stage campaigning with the President. I am covering final rally for my show. Something I have done in every election in the past." Sean Hannity

Reactions: NinjaKnight
It didn't happen. I read Sean Hannity's tweet yesterday which put to bed all the scurrilous rumors that he was going to be campaigning with Rush and the Prez last night:

"In spite of reports, I will be doing a live show from Cape Girardeau and interviewing President Trump before the rally. To be clear, I will not be on stage campaigning with the President. I am covering final rally for my show. Something I have done in every election in the past." Sean Hannity

Who gives a shit either way? Is anyone mistaking Hannity for a news reporter or news anchor? If so, can I meet this braindead individual?

Crying about Hannity openly supporting Trump is ultra snowflake behavior

Who gives a shit either way?

You've just gotta love the stunning level of hypocrisy on display here. :)

Conservatives whine on and on and ON about the...gasp!...LIBERAL..bias of the mainstream media while ignoring the national ratings of Fox News. So I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise that when the biggest name on Fox News' actively campaigns for the GOP the response is 'hey, no big deal, who gives a shit?'

Conservatives whine on and on and ON about the...gasp!...LIBERAL..bias of the mainstream media while ignoring the national ratings of Fox News. So I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise that when the biggest name on Fox News' actively campaigns for the GOP the response is 'hey, no big deal, who gives a shit?'

Jesus are you really this dense?

Fox’s ratings are OPINION shows. Do you know what opinion means? It means that there’s someone with a clear bias and viewpoint giving their OPINION.

The mainstream media on the other hand employs people who claim to be Very Serious Reporters with no biases. Which is totally laughable.

But hey- have at it, whine and cry about Sean Hannity all you need to feel better!

Jesus are you really this dense?

Fox’s ratings are OPINION shows. Do you know what opinion means? It means that there’s someone with a clear bias and viewpoint giving their OPINION.

The mainstream media on the other hand employs people who claim to be Very Serious Reporters with no biases. Which is totally laughable.

But hey- have at it, whine and cry about Sean Hannity all you need to feel better!

Lol just as I called it. 85 is starting with the personal attacks, next comes the death threats and then he goes full special snowflake and ignores you if you continue to embarass him.

I'm sure will Wayne will report his personal attack.

If this is such a 'clear cut' distinction, why are Fox News journalists reportedly upset with Hannity's stunt and why has Fox News distanced itself from Hannity's appearance?

https://townhall.com/news/politics-...ondone-hannity-appearance-with-trump-n2535393

Uh, really simple. Because guys like Bret Baier and Shep Smith have long been at odds with guys like Hannity. There has always been a division between the actual news programs vs. the 100% opinion programs that anyone with a brain can understand.

Again, find me someone who can't tell the difference between Baier's show and Hannity's show and I'll show you someone either lying or with an IQ of 10.

It's been well established fact that Hannity and Trump talk on the phone a lot. But ermaghad - he went on stage for a few minutes!!

Uh, really simple....find me someone who can't tell the difference between Baier's show and Hannity's show and I'll show you someone either lying or with an IQ of 10.

Fox News apparently looks at this "no brainer" differently than you do. Otherwise why would they issue the following statement?

“Fox News does not condone any talent participating in campaign events. We have an extraordinary team of journalists helming our coverage tonight and we are extremely proud of their work. This was an unfortunate distraction and has been addressed.”

http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-hannity-trump-20181106-story.html

Fox News apparently looks at this "no brainer" differently than you do. Otherwise why would they issue the following statement?

“Fox News does not condone any talent participating in campaign events. We have an extraordinary team of journalists helming our coverage tonight and we are extremely proud of their work. This was an unfortunate distraction and has been addressed.”

http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-hannity-trump-20181106-story.html

Because they have to. They have to pretend that Hannity is a "journalist" to protect the many actual journalists that they have on staff.

It is utterly irrelevant to what I said earlier. Bravo on responding to things that were only said in Fantasy Land.

Will Hannity ever be able to treat anti-Trump GOP'ers fairly? Probably not.

Lol just as I called it. 85 is starting with the personal attacks, next comes the death threats and then he goes full special snowflake and ignores you if you continue to embarass him.

I'm sure will Wayne will report his personal attack.
That's all they have. Personal attacks. They have no facts, no logic, no common sense.

Hypocrisy is the standard to be a republican

CNN literally gave Hillary debate questions. Talk about real manipulation.

Do you snowflakes need a safe space?

Reactions: UCFWayne
State run media outlet fox news sending anchors to campaign for the president just isn't the story it would have been 3 years ago. America has a different outrage tolerance than it used to.
You understand that Sean Hannity is not a Fox News anchor right? He hosts a show, that is like saying Al Sharpton is an MSNBC anchor. Now when you look at the dude Rachel Maddow, NBC actually has him anchoring Election Day coverage.

The way UCFKnight85 twists himself around from post to post in his attempts to respond to me you'd think he was playing a game of TWISTER. :)

Here's what he starts off with:
1) Fox News has OPINION shows on their news network.
2) There's ALWAYS been a division between 'the actual news' programs and opinion shows like Hannity's.

Yet despite such a distinct difference that, in 85's words, 'anyone with a brain can understand,' he turns around and shares the following WC gems with us:

3) Journalists like Bret Baier and Shep Smith have long been at odds with Hannity; and;
4) Fox News has to "pretend that Hannity is a "journalist" to protect the many actual journalists that they have on staff."

Someone lives in Fantasyland--but it sure as hell ain't me. :)

When your news anchors are blatantly campaigning it's pretty safe to say your network cannot be trusted to hold them accountable.

Fox News is state media.
Hannity was there, but he is not a news anchor. who else? No one including Hannity claims he is a journalist. All cable news stations have opinion shows now, MSNBC has Rachel Maddow and others.

Last edited:
The way UCFKnight85 twists himself around from post to post in his attempts to respond to me you'd think he was playing a game of TWISTER. :)

Here's what he starts off with:
1) Fox News has OPINION shows on their news network.
2) There's ALWAYS been a division between 'the actual news' programs and opinion shows like Hannity's.

Yet despite such a distinct difference that, in 85's words, 'anyone with a brain can understand,' he turns around and shares the following WC gems with us:

3) Journalists like Bret Baier and Shep Smith have long been at odds with Hannity; and;
4) Fox News has to "pretend that Hannity is a "journalist" to protect the many actual journalists that they have on staff."

Someone lives in Fantasyland--but it sure as hell ain't me. :)

Actually you do. And like most other liberals, your Fantasy Land features Fox News Crying Game 24-7.

We should just create s pinned thread titled “Fox News Tears” so lefties can get out their weekly hissy fit and contain it to one thread

Conservatives are always whining about the 'liberal bias' of ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN. But whenever someone points out the undeniable biases of Fox News, it's always a completely different story.

In other words, its all okay 'cause Hannity is just 'an opinion guy' who happens to work for Fox News. :)

Can someone pin a liberal Fox News Crying thread for the resident whiners?

Conservatives are always whining about the 'liberal bias' of ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN. But whenever someone points out the undeniable biases of Fox News, it's always a completely different story.

In other words, its all okay 'cause Hannity is just 'an opinion guy' who happens to work for Fox News. :)

In all fairness, it IS ok because Hannity is an opinion guy. Personally, I can't stand him, but regardless I certainly wouldnt go to him for objective reporting and neither would anyone else. He's an outlet for confirmation bias and everyone knows it.

Liberals now want to insist that Hannity is the same as what the NYT, WaPo, and CNN “reporters” claim to be. It’s hilariously disingenuous and they know that they’re dealing in BS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT