ADVERTISEMENT

2 Griffins Better than 1 @ Seattle

KnightVision82

Diamond Knight
Jan 26, 2004
Did you know that Seattle was the only team that gave Shaquem an official interview?

Did you know that Shaquem ran his 40 yard dash faster than Odell Beckham?

Good article...

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2018/3/5...ft-combine-seahawks-shaquill-projection-round

I believe Seattle will draft him in the 2nd round to join his brother. They have a lot of respect for him and know that he will be even better in the NFL playing again next to his brother on their team.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFhonors
Did you know that Seattle was the only team that gave Shaquem an official interview?

Did you know that Shaquem ran his 40 yard dash faster than Odell Beckham?

Good article...

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2018/3/5...ft-combine-seahawks-shaquill-projection-round

I believe Seattle will draft him in the 2nd round to join his brother. They have a lot of respect for him and know that he will be even better in the NFL playing again next to his brother on their team.
I don't think Seattle has a 2nd or 3rd round pick. He'll be gone by the 4th.

I want the Bucs to draft him in the 3rd.

The Bucs are a soft, weak, and and timid team on defense. They need a Jameis type on defense. They have GMC instead (who is a damn good player but isn't a nasty SOB like Sapp and Co. once were).

Griffin, David, and Alexander at LB would make for a good core. They could also use Shaq as a floater on the field and could move around at will.

Reactions: Knight Strength
doesn't mean another team won't take him, it's happened before.

Seattle is the obvious guess but I think he ends up elsewhere. Bucs, Cowboys, Rams, or Packers

Shaquem playing next to Bobby Wagner and K.J. Wright.....sick, but isn't going to happen unless they trade up because they have no 2nd or 3rd round pick as of right now. With Sherman a question mark they'll probably go CB with that pick if there is one available...and there should be at least two hanging around at that point, including Mike Hughes.

Did Seattle just gut their defense? They could be opening space for Shaquem.

Shaquem playing next to Bobby Wagner and K.J. Wright.....sick, but isn't going to happen unless they trade up because they have no 2nd or 3rd round pick as of right now. With Sherman a question mark they'll probably go CB with that pick if there is one available...and there should be at least two hanging around at that point, including Mike Hughes.
I doubt Griffin is a second or third round pick. Also, Seattle is looking to get younger and cheaper. They won the Super Bowl with a young and talented team, now those contracts are coming up and they don't want to pay. They'll be looking for d-line and secondary help. Of course, Griffin would be a great safety/lb hybrid which Seattle might like and with Deion Jones(smaller, speedy, rangy)being the model for current and future NFL LBs who knows where Griffin will go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT