ADVERTISEMENT

2 UCF ATO Frat Boys Arrested for Rape

Was that the one where they stuck frozen hot dogs up each other's ansuses.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s amazing that I check the board and what awaits is another lie peddled by the most hate filled degernate on the board.

It’s amazing that I check the board and what awaits is another lie peddled by the most hate filled degernate on the board.

How can a question be a lie? Also what have I posted that is hate filled, and what is a degernate? So many wrong things posted in one sentence, might be a new record even for you.

that is absolutely terrible. hope they suffer for that.

that said girls need to be more conscious of their surroundings. unfortunately there are some bad guys out there and getting black out drunk surrounded by those guys is a receipt for disaster. this doesnt excuse the mens actions but sometimes avoiding these situations is the best course of action.

Here comes 85 to defend his "brothers" after another frat gangrapes some chicks.

I actually agree with FC here. Despite the other major problems with getting "blackout drunk", having a man sexually assault the girl while passed out shouldn't be a reasonable concern of hers. I get that it is, and we have absolute scumbags in the world, but the entirety of the blame MUST be on the people who commit the crimes.

You have to be one sick asshole to do this to the equivalent of a limp, lifeless body.

I actually agree with FC here. Despite the other major problems with getting "blackout drunk", having a man sexually assault the girl while passed out shouldn't be a reasonable concern of hers. I get that it is, and we have absolute scumbags in the world, but the entirety of the blame MUST be on the people who commit the crimes.

You have to be one sick asshole to do this to the equivalent of a limp, lifeless body.

OMG. We agree on something.

The ONLY person to blame for a rape is the rapist.

Let me help you finish this quote in the only way that is acceptable because it's clear you need a hand.

... be able to have fun out with their friends without worrying about getting raped.
i get that and id like to live in a world where a girl doesnt have to worry about that. i have 2 daughters, do you really think i dont want that to be a reality? the blame is 100% on those 2 douche bags.

but this is the real world that we live in, and its not perfect. sometimes not putting yourself in certain situations is the best course of action.

WOMEN NEED TO ALTER THEIR ACTIONS OR ELSE THEY ARE PARTIALLY TO BLAME FOR BEING RAPED!!! NO WOMAN SHOULD FEEL SAFE AT A PARTY WHERE THERE ARE MEN!!!

Where did Wayne blame women? Of course women should be able to drink themselves into oblivion without fear of something happening to them. That's not reality though.

Reactions: UCFWayne
OMG. We agree on something.

The ONLY person to blame for a rape is the rapist.
True.

No one is attacking the victim here. No one should be punishing the victim here. Unfortunately, the fact is that there are bad people out there no matter how much we want the world to be ideal. We should be able to talk about reducing the risk to people by educating them to avoid putting themselves in situations where they may become victims, though, without being vilified.

If you're going to say that women should be able to arm themselves with a gun to protect against rapists then you should also that they can (maybe should?) take some "common sense" measures to avoid becoming a victim, like not getting blackout drunk at frat parties, or not walking alone in dark alleys late at night in bad neighborhoods, or any one of a number of other activities that could make them vulnerable and attractive to a bad actor.

Protecting yourself from harm is more than just having a weapon or calling the police.

True.

No one is attacking the victim here. No one should be punishing the victim here. Unfortunately, the fact is that there are bad people out there no matter how much we want the world to be ideal. We should be able to talk about reducing the risk to people by educating them to avoid putting themselves in situations where they may become victims, though, without being vilified.

If you're going to say that women should be able to arm themselves with a gun to protect against rapists then you should also that they can (maybe should?) take some "common sense" measures to avoid becoming a victim, like not getting blackout drunk at frat parties, or not walking alone in dark alleys late at night in bad neighborhoods, or any one of a number of other activities that could make them vulnerable and attractive to a bad actor.

Protecting yourself from harm is more than just having a weapon or calling the police.

That gun would really help her when she's practically unconscious....it's a completely invalid point here. I never said that either - I have many times said I am not against people owning guns.

I mean - NO ONE should get black out drunk by themselves, that's not really a women exclusive thing. I think everyone gets that people should't put themselves in certain situations but by just simply stating that and not challenging that thought process, nothing will change.

That gun would really help her when she's practically unconscious....it's a completely invalid point here. I never said that either - I have many times said I am not against people owning guns.

I mean - NO ONE should get black out drunk by themselves, that's not really a women exclusive thing. I think everyone gets that people should't put themselves in certain situations but by just simply stating that and not challenging that thought process, nothing will change.

I did it once in college by accident and vowed never again. It's a truly scary situation when you cannot recall what you did the night prior. I don't know how people find it fun.

MAKE RAPE ILLEGAL!!! BAN RAPISTS!!!
iu

I did it once in college by accident and vowed never again. It's a truly scary situation when you cannot recall what you did the night prior. I don't know how people find it fun.

I've not remembered stuff the next day more than once for sure - I think I have been full out blackout once - kinda. I'm always with people though.

my non scientific view is that UCF is probably Top 5 School per capita in binge drinking so trouble usually follows. Bc of the weather it's tempting for day drinking to continue through the night

Reactions: NinjaKnight

Of course that is irrelevant to this specific case. I was speaking in generality because there are some that are gun advocates that were getting on Wayne about bringing up his point.

I really don't think that everyone gets that people shouldn't put themselves in certain situations anymore. Parents aren't parenting and popular culture is way more on the wild & free side is OK than the individual responsibility side. I hear it in my wife's stories as well when she has to deal with teens and young adults as a police officer.

What thought process are we challenging here? No one is absolving the perps of guilt and no one is attaching guilt to the victim. Not one person thinks that she "deserved" it, which is something people might've said 20 years ago. I'm left with thinking that the thought process of using a bad event to teach others that they can help keep themselves from becoming victims is what you want to challenge here.

Of course that is irrelevant to this specific case. I was speaking in generality because there are some that are gun advocates that were getting on Wayne about bringing up his point.

I really don't think that everyone gets that people shouldn't put themselves in certain situations anymore. Parents aren't parenting and popular culture is way more on the wild & free side is OK than the individual responsibility side. I hear it in my wife's stories as well when she has to deal with teens and young adults as a police officer.

What thought process are we challenging here? No one is absolving the perps of guilt and no one is attaching guilt to the victim. Not one person thinks that she "deserved" it, which is something people might've said 20 years ago. I'm left with thinking that the thought process of using a bad event to teach others that they can help keep themselves from becoming victims is what you want to challenge here.

...and here is where I think there may be a generation gap. You can be "wild & free" and still responsible. You can have fun but just not cross that line. Pop Culture isn't the problem. If a girl wants to dress in tight little clothes, she should be able to do that without having to have the fear of being raped.

The parenting is failing by not teaching people how to respect other people, regardless of how they dress and live their lives.

Reactions: tribbleorlfl
...and here is where I think there may be a generation gap. You can be "wild & free" and still responsible. You can have fun but just not cross that line. Pop Culture isn't the problem. If a girl wants to dress in tight little clothes, she should be able to do that without having to have the fear of being raped.

The parenting is failing by not teaching people how to respect other people, regardless of how they dress and live their lives.

Getting blackout drunk is not responsible, I'm not judging, I know I've done it. I'll put a disclaimer in here that getting blackout drunk is not the reason she was raped in case you try an spin this again. Wearing tight clothes has nothing to do with this conversation and is not the reason she was raped. She was raped because there are scumbags out there that take advantage of people. Everyone, female and male, need to be aware of the situation they are putting themselves in and avoid bad ones and bad people. This girl may have gotten raped after drinking water all night too but you know and she knows things most likely would have turned out differently if she didn't get trashed at a strangers house, which is something everyone here has done. I'll repeat again, this is in no way her fault but she could have taken steps to avoid the situation.

I’ll disagree to one point. Pop culture, or maybe our culture at large, IS a problem.

We are drilled daily to glorify violence, excessive sex, drug usage, indifference to others, and often outright disrespect.

It does have an impact, we just largely don’t want to admit it.

I’ll disagree to one point. Pop culture, or maybe our culture at large, IS a problem.

We are drilled daily to glorify violence, excessive sex, drug usage, indifference to others, and often outright disrespect.

Amen. Woke post. Now just need to wake up to the only thing “conservatives” have conserved is abortion rhetoric & pointless wars for our “great ally” & the MIC

Who controls this awful culture forced fed ad nausea?

Chicken or the egg. Pop culture is just that because it’s popular. It’s how people think. Sure, everyone thinks differently but they’re commonalities.

*cue argument on liberal media conspiracy*

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Pedestrians have the right of way in the crosswalk. That doesn't mean you blindly walk across the street with your beats blasting music in your ears.

Sure, when you get hit it will be 100% the fault of the driver, but you are the one in the hospital.

god ****ing damnit Wayne. While it is great to hope all people - including women and girls - mark smart decisions, it is ****ing stupid as hell to put the responsibility for NOT GETTING ****ING RAPED on the women/girls in ANY rape case. Jesus effing Christ, when you say something so incredibly nuts like that, that even 85, bq and I all agree, you know you're on the wrong side man. Could you show your white male privileged any more?

"Hey, those guys are shitheads and deserve to be punished. But, if those chicks hadn't been there and gotten so drunk, it wouldn't have happened. Gotta make better decisions" is the same as saying "Hey, those guys are shitheads and deserve to be punished, but maybe she shouldn't have been wearing that slutty outfit. She kinda asked for it"

You can teach your daughters whatever you want. However, I will never teach my kids that the responsibility for not getting raped falls on the girl.
Get outta here with your BS.

Chicken or the egg. Pop culture is just that because it’s popular. It’s how people think. Sure, everyone thinks differently but they’re commonalities.

*cue argument on liberal media conspiracy*
Yes, but the broadcast of popular culture across traditional media and, even more so, social media has been exaggerating many of the nihilistic aspects of our popular culture and selling them for effect. This is so widespread that many, including seemingly you, view this as the new normal. It’s not a chicken and egg, it is a destructive spiral.

In the past, you had much stronger families and communities that provided perspective and accountability to ensure that youths understood the difference between fantasy and reality. With the degradation of families and communities, the rat race on social media platforms to gain attention through ever more crazy behavior or radicalized thought has no checks and balances. Right now we have a cultural super-incubator that, while interesting, can be extremely dangerous.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
god ****ing damnit Wayne. While it is great to hope all people - including women and girls - mark smart decisions, it is ****ing stupid as hell to put the responsibility for NOT GETTING ****ING RAPED on the women/girls in ANY rape case. Jesus effing Christ, when you say something so incredibly nuts like that, that even 85, bq and I all agree, you know you're on the wrong side man. Could you show your white male privileged any more?

"Hey, those guys are shitheads and deserve to be punished. But, if those chicks hadn't been there and gotten so drunk, it wouldn't have happened. Gotta make better decisions" is the same as saying "Hey, those guys are shitheads and deserve to be punished, but maybe she shouldn't have been wearing that slutty outfit. She kinda asked for it"

You can teach your daughters whatever you want. However, I will never teach my kids that the responsibility for not getting raped falls on the girl.

Hyperbole much?

Nobody is saying what you’re all pissed off about. Why is it always 100% one way or the other with you?

You can condemn the perps, not place any blame on the victim, AND also have the discussion that there are certain steps that can be taken to prevent this happening.

You’re doing your kids a disservice if you aren’t teaching them simple things that may keep them from becoming victims.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT