ADVERTISEMENT

20% herd immunity

You'll notice that no experts ever say "wear a mask" without also adding "social distance". Its not a combination of the 2 that controls the spread, its just the distancing.
Quit lying its Facemask distancing and hand sanitizer.

You know it is forced almost everywhere to wear a mask. Now we are getting about 1 million infections per week. Seems to be working really well.

Its pretty simple. If masks worked, there would be no need for social distancing. On the flip side, just look at the debates or anybody in the media: they don't wear masks in the studio when they arent close to other people. Shouldn't that tell us which of the 2 are actually effective?

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
There was a recent study that showed almost
no difference in infections numbers with mask vs no masks. So then they tried to flip the excuse well it was because everyone wasn't wearing them.
Even if they do work, its not practical to wear them all the time and can be dangerous if someone tries to do so.

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
Oh God. I was totally joking but it doesn't surprise me.
I live in the slums and am surrounded by Pit Bulls. Its kind of nice knowing my neighborhood is protected by dogs that don't belong to me, but they really don't like it when I try to mask them up.

• Haha
Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
There was a recent study that showed almost no difference in infections numbers with mask vs no masks.
What's your explanation for why Sweden has four times as many infections as all of its mask-wearing nordic neighbors combined?

I live in the slums and am surrounded by Pit Bulls. Its kind of nice knowing my neighborhood is protected by dogs that don't belong to me, but they really don't like it when I try to mask them up.
Dont try to take advantage of them and u will be ok

What's your explanation for why Sweden has four times as many infections as all of its mask-wearing nordic neighbors combined?
Time and inevitability. Do you seriously think at this point some people won't get this virus?

I'm calling my shot. Covid needs 20% for herd immunity. With only 1 in 10 people being symptomatic and actually getting tested, Florida will achieve herd immunity this week or next and the number of new cases will begin to decline dramatically.
Florida had 435,000 total cases when you posted this.

They now have nearly 1,000,000.

You're wrong about everything all the time.

Found footage of @Crazyhole "calling his shot"

giphy.gif

Florida had 435,000 total cases when you posted this.

They now have nearly 1,000,000.

You're wrong about everything all the time.
As we've seen throughout this whole pandemic, facts aren't necessary for our "it's just sniffles" crowd.

They pitch their crackpot theories and point to their Youtube "success stories." When those are proven wrong, they shamelessly ignore them and anything else that doesn't fit their narrative and keep posting away.

As we've seen throughout this whole pandemic, facts aren't necessary for our "it's just sniffles" crowd.

They pitch their crackpot theories and point to their Youtube "success stories." When those are proven wrong, they shamelessly ignore them and anything else that doesn't fit their narrative and keep posting away.
Fact: if you catch it and have symptoms, regardless of age or comorbidities, you have a 98% chance of survival. Fact: if you catch it and don't have symptoms you have a 99.98% of survival. Fact: regardless of how effective they are, masks cannot provide a statistically significant difference in transmission and survivability with numbers like that.

Fact: if you catch it and have symptoms, regardless of age or comorbidities, you have a 98% chance of survival. Fact: if you catch it and don't have symptoms you have a 99.98% of survival. Fact: regardless of how effective they are, masks cannot provide a statistically significant difference in transmission and survivability with numbers like that.
Weird how the party of science ignores scientific based statistics. Now the WHO says that its likely that 700 million people have had covid already, which brings the IFR down to .2%, which is what those crazy science deniers have been saying for months. 2 people out of every 1,000 that catch it will die.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT