ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Bowl Game and Playoff Projections

I saw a projection where UCF would play Notre Dame, and I hope that's not the case. Like the Fiesta Bowl against Baylor, I could already imagine the media and random people delegitimizing that game if we were to hypothetically beat ND as ND just being highly overrated like always. Remember Baylor was supposed to stomp UCF, then when they won, it just felt like from the naysayers that "Well... it was Baylor". If we get that NYD bowl, I'd much prefer a Georgia , OU or Auburn opponent.

Reactions: KMF-UCF
Just a thought. If we play Georgia in Atlanta, will there be many seats available to non-georgians for this game.

Just a thought. If we play Georgia in Atlanta, will there be many seats available to non-georgians for this game.
It's an 80,000 seat stadium and they would have just played there in the sec title game. So yes we'd be outnumbered but I think you'll be able to find tickets

I saw a projection where UCF would play Notre Dame, and I hope that's not the case. Like the Fiesta Bowl against Baylor, I could already imagine the media and random people delegitimizing that game if we were to hypothetically beat ND as ND just being highly overrated like always. Remember Baylor was supposed to stomp UCF, then when they won, it just felt like from the naysayers that "Well... it was Baylor". If we get that NYD bowl, I'd much prefer a Georgia , OU or Auburn opponent.

No way we play ND I can bet everything I have on that. Every bowl wants ND and ND will not go somewhere to play a "G5". No way. ND and ABC call the shots and we have no system in place to say ND has to play us.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT