ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Election, who are you voting for? ***Anonymous voting***

Who are you voting for in the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Voted for Trump in 2016; voting for Trump 2020

• Votes for someone else (Hillary or 3rd party/write in) 2016; voting for Trump 2020

• Voted for Trump 2016; voting for Biden 2020

• Voted for Hillary 2016; Voting for Biden 2020

• Voting for Trump but saying Voting for Biden

• Voting for Biden but not telling anyone

• Voting for Trump but not telling anyone

• Didn’t vote 2016; Voting Trump 2020

• Didn’t vote 2016; Voting Biden 2020

• Voting 3rd Party 2020

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't know whether its disturbing or telling that you like what he has to say.
I don't know whether its disturbing or telling that you apparently can't see your buddies doing the same damn thing on a daily basis.

Nobody here is a saint, we all have our moments -- even a sweetheart like me. But the notion that Ninja is somehow unique in his insulting is laughable. The only reason it stands out to you guys is because ...gasp!...you guys are the targets -- for a change.

If you guys paid any attention here, you'd realize that's the reason he does it is to give you all a taste of your own medicine. And surprise, surprise, you're discovering it doesn't taste good.

ROTFLMAO.

If Ninja was actually on 'ignore' the way you people claim, there wouldn't be little WC hissy fits like the one in this thread. :)

I haven’t seen him since day 1. I’m quite happier. But then again I have people from both sides on ignore and generally a peachy person

I don't know whether its disturbing or telling that you apparently can't see your buddies doing the same damn thing on a daily basis.

Nobody here is a saint, we all have our moments -- even a sweetheart like me. But the notion that Ninja is somehow unique in his insulting is laughable. The only reason it stands out to you guys is because ...gasp!...you guys are the targets -- for a change.

If you guys paid any attention here, you'd realize that's the reason he does it is to give you all a taste of your own medicine. And surprise, surprise, you're discovering it doesn't taste good.
My buddies? I see pretty much everyone on this board a buddy other than one. It speaks volumes that even guys like 85 and FC interact with one another. Ninja-ped, not so much.

I haven’t seen him since day 1. I’m quite happier. But then again I have people from both sides on ignore and generally a peachy person
I've always thought the ignore feature was incredibly silly. Yeah, I'm going on a message board to (one would assume) engage in discussions on various topics -- and ignore half the posters because I don't like what they have to say. :rolleyes:

And this whole "I have him on ignore" line reminds me of a little girl getting upset with a playmate and responding with the ultimate 'kill' line: "Well, I'm not inviting YOU to MY next birthday party!!!"

I've always thought the ignore feature was incredibly silly. Yeah, I'm going on a message board to (one would assume) engage in discussions on various topics -- and ignore half the posters because I don't like what they have to say. :rolleyes:

And this whole "I have him on ignore" line reminds me of a little girl getting upset with a playmate and responding with the ultimate 'kill' line: "Well, I'm not inviting YOU to MY next birthday party!!!"
Do you tend to virtue signal this much?

Sure, the ignore feature is silly. But at the same token, wouldn’t you expect someone to be able at a minimum to contribute to a discussion despite different viewpoints? I choose not to read posts from posters that have proven they cannot bring anything tangible to a discussion. Instead of have to scroll past them I have this feature to my advantage to shrink a thread and not have it clogged by nonsense. From time to time I’ll click show hidden messages and when those who are blocked can come to the adult table with an actual contribution I’ll unmute them. But there’s no reason to even waste time reading all of the fallacies some of you live by.

Reactions: nosurf2day
You see the difference is I don’t ignore because I don’t like what you’re saying. I ignore when you can’t bring anything useful to the conversation. Myself and you rarely agree but you aren’t hidden. Same with chicken and jeremy and classes. I interact with you because even though our viewpoints differ at times there are rational discussion. Ninja on the other hand rambles like a drunk and makes no points.

Last edited:
ROTFLMAO.

If Ninja was actually on 'ignore' the way you people claim, there wouldn't be little WC hissy fits like the one in this thread. :)
The guy says a bunch of crap and nobody can ever have a chance to respond. Whether it’s mostly bullshit (99% of the time) or not. It’s a super snowflake move. I do not have him on ignore

Correct me if I'm wrong. There just aren't a large number of black women in leadership roles currently to choose from. The ones that are, aren't having the best year to say the least.

Don't disagree. Just got a chuckle out of the snippet I highlighted out of context.

If I was the Trump Campaign, I'd sure try like hell to discredit the Lincoln Project too. Their ads are good ole' fashioned Republican ball-busters. The Dems could never put out campaign ads this killer.

Don't disagree. Just got a chuckle out of the snippet I highlighted out of context.

He really only has 3 to choose from, IMO. Val Demings, who I personally think has a fairly decent resume but her career in LO might hurt with the fringe. Susan Rice, who would have a heck of a lot of questions to answer about the spying on the Trump campaign. Kamala Harris, who's kind of like Demings in her background but seems capable of doing the job when Biden completely checks out.

Damn thats not good for trump if he cant even win the mostly all white male college football crowd.
I thought college educated white people didn’t vote republican? Looks like this is bad for biden

“In the 2016 election, 48 percent of college-educated white voters voted for Trump, compared with 66 percent of non-college-educated white voters.”

“A Marist poll in October of this year found that 55 percent of non-college-educated white voters approved of the job Trump was doing, compared with just 39 percent of college-educated white voters.”

Hello FBI? I'd like to report a case of attempted voter fraud. This obviously non-American wants to vote in our election.
If you weren’t so Fuking stupid, you wouldn’t know what a dumb shit that you were

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT