ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Offensive Line

Stormthecourt?

Golden Knight
Jan 19, 2012
The OL group hasn’t been good this season and we lose two starters. I’m guessing Schneider moves to Center, and hopefully a healthy Sam Jackson can slide back into LG. Boudreaux keeps RG or battles with Matt Lee. Collins builds off the experience this year and claims LT. That only leaves RT. I’m guessing that’s either Tony Gray or Adrian Medley.

Might need to hit that junior college market for depth.

The OL group hasn’t been good this season and we lose two starters. I’m guessing Schneider moves to Center, and hopefully a healthy Sam Jackson can slide back into LG. Boudreaux keeps RG or battles with Matt Lee. Collins builds off the experience this year and claims LT. That only leaves RT. I’m guessing that’s either Tony Gray or Adrian Medley.

Might need to hit that junior college market for depth.

I think Matt Lee could play center

Eric Sneidelman(?) was recruited as a center. Iirc he had good performance testing at the opening clinics or something. Been looking forward to seeing him.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
My thought on center is you put the best most experienced interior lineman there. That would be Schneider

Thought this had a chance to be one of our best O-lines ever. I know nothing.
All you had to do was break-down the first depth chart at the beginning of the year and compare it with the last two seasons. The guys starting this year were mostly backups the last two seasons. The new backups are raw and inexperienced. Success depended on those previous backups progressing. I think it is safe to say they didn't. Doesn't mean they regressed. They just may have peaked-out for their abilities.

2020 5th year seniors will have a chance to transfer and start. Who was the guard who played really well for us last year? Came from Vanderbilt I think

ADVERTISEMENT