ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Schedule

You don’t want to see your Program actually challenge themselves regardless of the postseason ?

OOC games are my favorite and with 3 losses becoming the norm DW’s schedule strategy looks worse
Liberty and Boise are more challenging games than Stanford or Georgia Tech or something like that. Do you want a team that is a potential top 25 team or do you want some 6-6 ACC team again?

Reactions: KnightLife1
Canceling any OOC game we have and replacing with FSU in Jacksonville next year would be a huge moneymaker for both schools.

I said have that bad of a defense. Still beat us by 3.

You watched the game. Cincy rb fell on the 1 yard line on purpose. They played not to lose, but there were in control of almost the entire game.

I don't see going into Cincy and winning that game with them returning their starters and UCF having a lot of new players on both sides of the ball.

You watched the game. Cincy rb fell on the 1 yard line on purpose. They played not to lose, but there were in control of almost the entire game.

I don't see going into Cincy and winning that game with them returning their starters and UCF having a lot of new players on both sides of the ball.
UCF led in the 4th with the ball so not sure I would agree that Cincy was in control the whole game. They got a tipped interception that set them up to pull ahead. Our depleted defense faded down the stretch and couldn’t get off the field.

Reactions: Knight_Light
How would they know who would normally test positive?
You should strongly consider taking an epidemiology or biostatistics course. These courses will teach you about how vaccine efficacy is studied, calculated, and determined in addition to how clinical trials work. I used to teach the doctoral epidemiology course in the College of Nursing @ UCF until directing my own doctoral program in the College resulted in me having to hand the course over to other Faculty. I miss teaching that course. Knowledge is power.

ADVERTISEMENT