ADVERTISEMENT

[2024] Bottom 10 Title Race ...

UCFBS

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2001
USA
Post Week 1:

UF joins FSU, and SHSU is on the waiting list (coming or going?)

i
i

5. State of Florida ... State

Following a four-game Week 0, the Coveted Fifth Spot choice would obviously have been Florida State after its shocking loss to Georgia Tech in Ireland. But we didn't do a Week 0 Bottom 10 because there were only four games. It felt like a missed opportunity. Then Florida Not Florida State said, "Hold my orange juice," and opened with an even more shockingly terrible Week 1 drubbing at home to Miami Not Miami of Ohio. So that became the obvious choice. Then Florida State Not State Of Florida said, "No, hold MY orange juice," and on Labor Day night labored its way to another shockingly bad loss, this time to Boston College. When we reminded both teams that the saying isn't "Hold my orange juice" but "Hold my beer," they both replied, "Don't worry, we're from Florida. Our orange juice has beer in it."

Anyone want to take bets that either UF or FSU actually enter the waiting list at some point?!

BTW, our next opponent is on the waiting list too ...

i

9. Minute Rice (0-1)

Once our fine-feathered friends in Houston saw Kennesaw and Temple both in these rankings, they quickly swooped in to remind us all who the OG Bottom 10 Owls truly are, losing 34-14 at home to then-fellow Waiting List resident Sam Houston We Have A Problem. So Sam Houston State, named for Sam Houston, won in the city of Houston, which was also named for Sam Houston, and to get from Sam Houston State to Rice, one must drive through the Sam Houston National Forest, which is home to multiple types of owls. This feels like a Christopher Nolan movie.
Waiting list: ULM (pronounced "UHLM"), Colora-duh State, Why?-oming, Charlotte 0-and-1ers, EC-Yew, Buffalo Bulls Not Bills, Sam Houston We Have a Problem, State of Kent, Fa-La-La-La-La Tech, New Mexico State Other Aggies, Baller State, Clempson

No 'Pillow Fight of the Week?!' I demand a recount of the votes!

Reactions: Raynman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.