ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

Or maybe Floridians simply aren't as enthused about killing off unborn children as people elsewhere?
The majority of SCOTUS judges are CATHOLIC. In overturning Roe, they voted their faith over their country.

This kind of theocratic bullsh*t will likely backfire on them in the future. One of the arguments against JFK back in 1960 when he was the first Catholic party nominee for Prez is that --- gasp! --- the Pope would be running our country from the Vatican. Today's religious nutjobs are making that once-ludicrous argument into a serious concern.

You Floridians might want to reread the U.S. Consitution. The United States of America is not a theocracy.

The majority of SCOTUS judges are CATHOLIC. In overturning Roe, they voted their faith over their country.

This kind of theocratic bullsh*t will likely backfire on them in the future. One of the arguments against JFK back in 1960 when he was the first Catholic party nominee for Prez is that --- gasp! --- the Pope would be running our country from the Vatican. Today's religious nutjobs are making that once-ludicrous argument into a serious concern.

You Floridians might want to reread the U.S. Consitution. The United States of America is not a theocracy.

Remember when you argued that the Bible explicitly approves of abortion? 😭 😭 😭

lol you're here lying again. Go figure.

The Florida DNC tried to make abortion is an issue in the 2022 elections, which were well after Dobbs, and yet they got their ass kicked up and down the ballot to Republicans running on the 15 week abortion limit, and/or vowing to reduce that down to 6-8 weeks. DeSantis passed a 15 week ban and as a result won re-election by 20%.
DeSantis ran away from the abortion question in 2022 and refused to talk about it . He was vague and never said he was headed towards a 6 week ban till after for a reason. Crist completely gave up campaigning after Hurricane Ian hit. It was the closest to a no opponent election one could get. And the Presidential primary showed he sucks as a politician. winning FL isn’t impressive right now, Rubio’s margins in the same election cycle proved that

Trump is on record as supporting a Federal abortion ban but now he's backing off that stance and saying the issue should be left up to the States (link below.)

WTF??? How in the world can a basic human right be determined State by State? Good grief, have we reversed the clock 200 years??!?

Catholics spent 50 years focusing their efforts on overturning Roe v. Wade. But they never stopped to think what a can of worms they'd be creating when their Catholic majority on the SCOTUS forced their faith on everybody else.

As with many things in American History, these religious zealots are having their moment in the sun before we do the right thing and enshrine women's reproductive rights in Federal law.

It is no longer a federal issue. I don't care what Biden, Kennedy, or Trump think as long as they are not running for State office.

Its a civil rights issue so it damn well SHOULD be one.

We all should have equal opportunities under the law which shouldn't be impacted by crossing a State line.
We just have to disagree, If it is not a constitutional right, I don't know that it fits as a civil right.
There are plenty of "rights" that are regulated by individual states. Voting being one.

I don't know that it fits as a civil right.
You don't know how it's a civil right??!? 🫤

Yeah, it's hard to imagine how the government stepping in to control a woman's reproductive rights could be considered a civil right in today's world.

I'm guessing that means you're a 69-year old "Keep 'em barefoot and pregnant," knuckle-dragging MAN. :) ;)

Or maybe Floridians simply aren't as enthused about killing off unborn children as people elsewhere?
Where'd you go??!? You wanted to talk the Bible, but when I reminded you the real issue is the US Constitution, I hear nothing back but *crickets.*

Funny thing, Americans near-universally agree that Islamic zealots who want to force their beliefs down their peoples' throats are Bad Guys. But when our country's Catholic zealots do the same thing, we're supposed to believe their power grab is okay because they have the moral high ground. They're saving "unborn children from being killed off" so it's ALL GOOD right? ;)

Yeah, American Catholics are SO CONCERNED about 'the sanctity of life' yet for some strange reason the United States has one of The Worst Maternal Death rates in the developed world. (Look it up.)

Our death rate is worst than, Russia, Egypt, Chile, Hungary, Canada, the UK, Singapore, Bosnia, Italy, Ireland, Slovakia, Poland, Oman and fortysomething other countries. And I know this will come as a shocker, but our maternal death rate is continuing to get worse. What's up with that?

When you look at the maternal death rate by state, guess what? Would you be surprised to learn the ones with the worst women's health care and subsequently the highest maternal death rates are primarily RED states?

What a shocker, right? :rolleyes:

And the absolute WORST are the ones most gung-ho about pushing for total bans. (Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana, and Kentucky) I've read that many Obstetricians in these places are now refusing to even see a pregnant woman until she's past 20 weeks along out of fear that something might happen to their patient's fetus in the early weeks and their home state could blame them since lawmakers in those states are 'SO CONCERNED' with the sanctity of life that they have criminalized doctors for trying to do their damn jobs for crying out loud.

Last edited:
I'm still hearing that the POTUS race is "razor tight" with Biden trailing but making up ground. I shake my head when this polling bullsh*t is reported.

The President will crush Trump this fall. Book it!

I seriously doubt the United States has seen a more inept national political party with such an inept standard bearer in its history.

You don't know how it's a civil right??!? 🫤

Yeah, it's hard to imagine how the government stepping in to control a woman's reproductive rights could be considered a civil right in today's world.

I'm guessing that means you're a 69-year old "Keep 'em barefoot and pregnant," knuckle-dragging MAN. :) ;)
How funny that you blabber on about Civil Rights and supporting women, while also insinuating women are such dimwitted whores that they can't be expected to understand the choice of having sex or not using contraceptives can lead to pregnancy

How funny that you blabber on about Civil Rights and supporting women, while also insinuating women are such dimwitted whores that they can't be expected to understand the choice of having sex or not using contraceptives can lead to pregnancy
Holy shit man we get it, you are an incel. No need to keep rubbing it in our faces 🤣

Looking at abortion rates among those ages 15 to 44, there were 28.6 abortions per 1,000 non-Hispanic Black women in 2021
; 12.3 abortions per 1,000 Hispanic women; 6.4 abortions per 1,000 non-Hispanic White women; and 9.2 abortions per 1,000 women of other races, the CDC reported from those same 31 states, D.C. and New York City.

6.4 abortions per 1,000 non-Hispanic White women; and 9.2 abortions per 1,000 women of other races, the CDC reported from those same 31 states, D.C. and New York City.

Abortion is white racism in action. Black lives matter.

I ran an errand and checked out "Patriot" radio on Sirius to see what MAGA garbage they were spewing this morning. I was not disappointed. :)

The host was beside himself with how morally corrupt and lemming-like Democrats are. I thought to myself, Goodness gracious, what have those Godless Dems done now?

He said that when Republicans controlled the Senate and those game-playing Dems wrongfully impeached our President TWICE, Senate Republicans respected the Constitution enough to bite their lips and hold the trials which proved Trump's innocence.

But NOW, with the Dems in Control of the Senate, they voted to REJECT the impeachment articles against Secretary Mayorkas without even hearing the case!!!!

It's like these Dems DON'T CARE about Border Security!!! When is Congress going to do something about it, right guys?
:) ;)

Abortion is white racism in action.
THIS is your response to my defense of womens' reproductive rights? Good grief, this is as lame as it can get.

Abortion percentages by race tell us about poverty. Shouldn't poor women of color have the same right that rich white women have always had to choose for themselves whether or not to have an abortion.

I ran an errand and checked out "Patriot" radio on Sirius to see what MAGA garbage they were spewing this morning. I was not disappointed. :)

The host was beside himself with how morally corrupt and lemming-like Democrats are. I thought to myself, Goodness gracious, what have those Godless Dems done now?

He said that when Republicans controlled the Senate and those game-playing Dems wrongfully impeached our President TWICE, Senate Republicans respected the Constitution enough to bite their lips and hold the trials which proved Trump's innocence.

But NOW, with the Dems in Control of the Senate, they voted to REJECT the impeachment articles against Secretary Mayorkas without even hearing the case!!!!

It's like these Dems DON'T CARE about Border Security!!! When is Congress going to do something about it, right guys?
:) ;)
The lies and biased crud spewed is just amazing. And the MAGAs fall for it, hook, line, and sinker!

The lies and biased crud spewed is just amazing. And the MAGAs fall for it, hook, line, and sinker!
I hear you, Knight_Classes. The other thing I've noticed with Right Wing Media is they love to parrot the same lines they hear leveled at them.

When you listen to these MAGA talking heads, you hear that Dems are all:
---Crazy 'out of touch with reality' radicals
---Lemmings who mindlessly follow their leader, Biden.
---Loyal to party over their country
---Hate the Constitution and are trying to destroy it

Get over it dudes we are screwed. We either get Briben which means some unknown, unelected person is running the show, or Frump. Either way the country is going to go to hell. Quit worrying about what the Maga people are saying, it is no worse than what the Far left is pushing. We are totally screwed either way. We have a mega ego narcisist vs a brain dead puppet.

Bottom line is liberal progressives started Planned parenthood to thin out black population and other undesireables. It has worked just as they hoped it would.

Seriously, what in the hell is this? Provide some link to justify your drivel that's based in science or strong math because this is among the dumbest shit ever posted here.

Seriously, what in the hell is this? Provide some link to justify your drivel that's based in science or strong math because this is among the dumbest shit ever posted here.
Blacks today are 13% of the population and get 28.6 % of abortions. It is doing a great job of keeping them in the Minority. Eugenics have no basis in science, only elitism, which Progressivism has always been. LBJ did a great job of killing the Black family unit with welfare which made Federal Gov't the new daddy in their homes. That did nothing to stop black poverty but did tons to raise black crime and fatherless homes. Progressive liberal elites do what they do, and it rarely turns out well for the undesirables of society.

Blacks today are 13% of the population and get 28.6 % of abortions. It is doing a great job of keeping them in the Minority. Eugenics have no basis in science, only elitism, which Progressivism has always been. LBJ did a great job of killing the Black family unit with welfare which made Federal Gov't the new daddy in their homes. That did nothing to stop black poverty but did tons to raise black crime and fatherless homes. Progressive liberal elites do what they do, and it rarely turns out well for the undesirables of society.

WTF does that have to do with Planned Parenthood? Only 3% of their services actually go to abortions. I asked for you to show me where this was SPECIFICALLY GEARED TO THIN OUT THE BLACK POPULATION.

Right now, you sound just as absolutely crazy as UCFBS or Boston.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
WTF does that have to do with Planned Parenthood? Only 3% of their services actually go to abortions. I asked for you to show me where this was SPECIFICALLY GEARED TO THIN OUT THE BLACK POPULATION.

Right now, you sound just as absolutely crazy as UCFBS or Boston.
Home / Research / Maternal & Public Health
Maternal & Public HealthAbortion

Fact Sheet: Planned Parenthood’s 2022-23 Annual Report​

Charlotte Lozier Institute

April 17, 2024
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Email
Print / Download
AdobeStock_279366552_Editorial_Use_Only.jpeg

Abortions and Non-Abortion Services: Change from Last Year and Long-Term Trends[1]
  • Planned Parenthood’s service data lags behind the rest of the information in the report – the 2022-23 report contains information on services provided in 2021-2022.
  • Planned Parenthood performed 392,715 abortions[2] in 2021-22 – an increase of over 18,000 (5%) from the previous year, and an increase of 20%[3] over the past 10 reports.
  • The number of patients (2.05 million)[4] decreased by 80,000 from the previous year.
  • In 2021-22, abortions made up 97.1% of Planned Parenthood’s pregnancy resolution services, while prenatal services, miscarriage care, and adoption referrals accounted for only 1.6% (6,316), 0.9% (3,604), and 0.4% (1,721), respectively.[5]
  • For every adoption referral in 2021-22, Planned Parenthood performed 228 abortions.[6] Over the past 10 annual reports, the ratio was approximately 134 abortions for every one adoption referral.[7]
  • According to data from Planned Parenthood’s own annual reports,[8] since 2010:
    • Total services are down 17.0%.
    • With changing practice guidelines,[9] total cancer screening and prevention services have dropped by 71%, including declines of 72% for breast exams and 74% for pap tests.
    • Prenatal services are down 80% from their peak in 2009.
Well Joe what you say and what I find are very different. That said I am still against making it completely illegal, I do believe people can and should decide in the first 15 to at most 20 weeks to abort. In the really rare case it is a high risk to mother that she can decide, I don't want to shut down planned parenthood, but I don't want my tax dollars paying for it either. I rarely am an all for or all against person. Those on the far right and far right are.

Last edited:
Home / Research / Maternal & Public Health
Maternal & Public HealthAbortion

Fact Sheet: Planned Parenthood’s 2022-23 Annual Report​

April 17, 2024
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Email
Print / Download
AdobeStock_279366552_Editorial_Use_Only.jpeg

Abortions and Non-Abortion Services: Change from Last Year and Long-Term Trends[1]
  • Planned Parenthood’s service data lags behind the rest of the information in the report – the 2022-23 report contains information on services provided in 2021-2022.
  • Planned Parenthood performed 392,715 abortions[2] in 2021-22 – an increase of over 18,000 (5%) from the previous year, and an increase of 20%[3] over the past 10 reports.
  • The number of patients (2.05 million)[4] decreased by 80,000 from the previous year.
  • In 2021-22, abortions made up 97.1% of Planned Parenthood’s pregnancy resolution services, while prenatal services, miscarriage care, and adoption referrals accounted for only 1.6% (6,316), 0.9% (3,604), and 0.4% (1,721), respectively.[5]
  • For every adoption referral in 2021-22, Planned Parenthood performed 228 abortions.[6] Over the past 10 annual reports, the ratio was approximately 134 abortions for every one adoption referral.[7]
  • According to data from Planned Parenthood’s own annual reports,[8] since 2010:
    • Total services are down 17.0%.
    • With changing practice guidelines,[9] total cancer screening and prevention services have dropped by 71%, including declines of 72% for breast exams and 74% for pap tests.
    • Prenatal services are down 80% from their peak in 2009.
Well Joe what you say and what I find are very different. That said I am still against making it completely illegal, I do believe people can and should decide in the first 15 to at most 20 weeks to abort. In the really rare case it is a high risk to mother that she can decide, I don't want to shut down planned parenthood, but I don't want my tax dollars paying for it either. I rarely am an all for or all against person. Those on the far right and far right are.

You seem to be having an extremely hard time keeping up with conversation here. This is now the third time I've asked for you to show me where this was SPECIFICALLY GEARED TO THIN OUT THE BLACK POPULATION. You claimed the following:

Bottom line is liberal progressives started Planned parenthood to thin out [the] black population

Show me the statistics/mission statements from the company/statements from their CEO that prove that this is their agenda.

Now, clean the god damn chorine out of your eyes and ears and answer the call of the question.

Reactions: DaShuckster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT