ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

Imagine being so goddamn inbred you still support trump in 2024 🤣

GSp5UqzW0AAQZ3u

Adam Schiff calls for comatose Joe to gtfo.

This whole saga is proof that Biden (and his team) don't believe their own bullshit. They can't yell about how Trump will destroy everything about this country in one breath, and then refuse to drop out to allow someone else a chance to actually win in the next. If they really believed that Trump will "end democracy in America" then he'd be long gone.

That’s funny that Michelle Obama still has betting odds above 3%, despite never at all indicating that she has any motivation to step into those waters, though I think she’d be far and away the best candidate that the democrats could offer.
Kamala Harris has terrible approval and polling 8 points ahead of Biden simply because she’s not demented.

Adam Schiff calls for comatose Joe to gtfo.

Absolutely insane that the Democrats have this election gift wrapped for them yet still insist on trying to lose.

I'll take a comatose vegetable over a convicted felon/pedophile/traitor the Constitution tho.

Absolutely insane that the Democrats have this election gift wrapped for them yet still insist on trying to lose.

I'll take a comatose vegetable over a convicted felon/pedophile/traitor the Constitution tho.

They don't have it gift wrapped if Biden stays in it and runs.

The damage he did at that first debate can't be unseen, and only will get worse. It's absolutely pathetic that Trump was able to show up, lie a billion times, only to WIN the debate because Biden urinated all over himself. He then followed that up with a shitty interview with Stephanopoulos where he looked about as terrible.

Joe is your 2024 version of RBG.

Last edited:
America needs to slow down ..these last two weeks have been crazy

If Biden drops out I think a Harris-Shapiro ticket is the favorite

haha you crushed it so hard 85 can only respond with "you said something mean about a black guy so you must be racist" lmao

He can't respond to the actual content of what you posted, because he knows its true, so he resorts to whining like a little bitch about the exact same thing he whines about democrats doing, playing the race card.

You can't make up this level of hilarious hypocrisy.
The funny part is that I am a Black man 🤷 Clarence "Big Money" Thomas is a clown that needs to be investigated.

Reactions: NinjaKnight

The damage he did at that first debate can't be unseen, and only will get worse. It's absolutely pathetic that Trump was able to show up, lie a billion times, sound like a retard, only to WIN the debate because Biden urinated all over himself and looked like an even bigger comatose retard. He then followed that up with a shitty interview with Stephanopoulos where he looked about as terrible.

If he does ok the next debate then the first debate wouldn't matter as much, especially since it was so early. Whether he can do better at the next debate is the question.

If he does ok the next debate then the first debate wouldn't matter as much, especially since it was so early. Whether he can do better at the next debate is the question.

If he does ok the next debate---

Just imagine thinking that we want a sitting President to do just "ok" at a debate so as to prove he's capable of running.

Fun times...

The damage he did at that first debate can't be unseen, and only will get worse. It's absolutely pathetic that Trump was able to show up, lie a billion times, sound like a retard, only to WIN the debate because Biden urinated all over himself and looked like an even bigger comatose retard. He then followed that up with a shitty interview with Stephanopoulos where he looked about as terrible.

Sorry, I meant the election was gift wrapped when the GOP chose a known loser as their front runner again. All the Dems had to do was pick anyone with a literal pulse and they failed.

If he does ok the next debate---

Just imagine thinking that we want a sitting President to do just "ok" at a debate so as to prove he's capable of running.

Fun times...

He’s already been found to be unfit to stand trial yet somehow he’s not stepping down and still running for another term.

The Dems have already decided to ignore the primary vote. Joe will not be the nominee. He may or may not resign as Prez, but the fix is in on him running .

The funny part is that I am a Black man 🤷 Clarence "Big Money" Thomas is a clown that needs to be investigated.
you say that like it give you some extra insight into the true moral character of others, but you're just another yapping retard trying to find a moral high ground under the crumbling surface of your political team.

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
you say that like it give you some extra insight into the true moral character of others, but you're just another yapping retard trying to find a moral high ground under the crumbling surface of your political team.
About what? Tell me the benefit of Clarence Thomas a Supreme Court Justice taking millions of dollars worth of gifts/bribes from Billionaires. Do you think that's ok? That is not right. The fact that people like you ignore it is what I hate the most about politics. You and your fellow followers are a bunch of mindless sheep worshipping a political party. Hell I'm NOT a Democrat either. I equally hate both parties and am sick of politics. It's just Republicans are getting out of control with the lack of accountability they have for their politicians. That is my problem. Me being of Haitian descent, I hate Biden because he is part of the reason Haiti disbanded its military in 1996 which led to gangs taking over 80% of Haiti's capital. Biden doesn't want Haiti to restart their military which is hindering the country from having peace. I HATE Biden's guts. I have no preference to any political party. My issue is only the lack of concern when your party does foul or unethical sh*t. I mean are you really cool with Trump bringing gangbangers with open cases on stage to endorse him? Amber Rose, an atheist, feminist, and organizer of the "Slut Walk" spoke onstage to endorse Trump. Now you guys have a moron with face tattoos remaking Vanilla Ice's song to make it about Trump.

Last edited:
Reactions: thall_
About what? Tell me the benefit of Clarence Thomas a Supreme Court Justice taking millions of dollars worth of gifts/bribes from Billionaires. Do you think that's ok? That is not right. The fact that people like you ignore it is what I hate the most about politics. You and your fellow followers are a bunch of mindless sheep worshipping a political party. Hell I'm NOT a Democrat either. I equally hate both parties and am sick of politics. It's just Republicans are getting out of control with the lack of accountability they have for their politicians. That is my problem. Me being of Haitian descent, I hate Biden because he is part of the reason Haiti disbanded its military in 1996 which led to gangs taking over 80% of Haiti's capital. Biden doesn't want Haiti to restart their military which is hindering the country from having peace. I HATE Biden's guts. I have no preference to any political party. My issue is only the lack of concern when your party does foul or unethical sh*t..
everyone say hello to the new Mayor of Yapville, Mr/Mrs @Gatorbull357

also, nobody gives two shits about Haiti

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT