ADVERTISEMENT

22 yr old Female Rookie Cop Shot & Killed while responding to a 3 car accident

Knight_Light

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Just horrific...this rookie cop shot down just weeks after completing her field training before Christmas. This occurred near UC-Davis Campus. (Piece of sh-t murderer shot himself when cornered by police).

https://www.sacbee.com/latest-news/article224275110.html

Natalie-Corona-3.jpg

So many police officers, genuinely wanting to help anyone, without reservation.

Probably, just like me, he hadnt heard about the other murder. In fact i hadn't heard about either of them prior to this post.
Because, the types of places you and KL get your news from don't care when black people die. They care when young attractive whites die.

What's your point? People are searching more? One was in a more highly populated area. I didn't hear about either. Sad that those are being so common that it doesn't get much coverage.
One of them got plenty of coverage. The other one got almost nothing. Race of victim is the reason why.

One of them got plenty of coverage. The other one got almost nothing. Race of victim is the reason why.

That might be the case, but honestly these cop deaths are usually one day stories. Black males dying nightly in Chicago sure get no publicly. Talk to the liberal media about that.

I think you just proved what's wrong with the MSM. I see more about African-American cops on Fox than in the MSM.

ADVERTISEMENT