ADVERTISEMENT

$2400 Corona Medicine

They missed their window. There's now an off the shelf, extremely cheap steroid that has proven to reduce mortality by 1/3 in the sickest people.

They missed their window. There's now an off the shelf, extremely cheap steroid that has proven to reduce mortality by 1/3 in the sickest people.

So if 0.5% die, that’s 500 for every 100000. If we gave the drug to those 500 really bad on the verge of death we’d only save 1/3 which is 15. The other 485 just wasted 2400$.

So if 0.5% die, that’s 500 for every 100000. If we gave the drug to those 500 really bad on the verge of death we’d only save 1/3 which is 15. The other 485 just wasted 2400$.
Bro is this MAGA math again?

Like, if you cant tell that 1/3 of 500 isnt 15 in your head without seeing a decimal error then Im not sure we should be trusting your judgement on covid projections.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
Bro is this MAGA math again?

Like, if you cant tell that 1/3 of 500 isnt 15 in your head without seeing a decimal error then Im not sure we should be trusting your judgement on covid projections.

It was a typo meant to be 165. Relax bud. Also you can drop the I’m a MAGA guy stuff, because I’ve stated several times I’m not.

It was a typo meant to be 165. Relax bud. Also you can drop the I’m a MAGA guy stuff, because I’ve stated several times I’m not.
It was a typo and you also took 15 from 500 instead of taking 165 from 500? This is just MAGA math, no typo.

The premise of your post doesnt even make sense without your "typo." Its not a big deal for 300 people to waste their money for 200 people to live when you dont know ahead of time which of the 500 will die and which wont.

Its all just nonsense really.

Maybe you should get Obamacare too?
Nah, I believed the former President when he said that the ACA was but a step towards single-payer. I’m not going to willingly encourage that path by joining in unless I have no other choice.

If it's really $18 in AUS someone is paying the difference. Either government or insurance. If it's government you're just paying it indirectly with taxes. Oh I guess if you don't pay taxes it's almost free.

Or maybe they aren't paying the ridiculous market up?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT