ADVERTISEMENT

3 North Korean Prisoners Released

fried-chicken

Diamond Knight
Jan 27, 2011
I guess when you join the ranks of the evil countries, the evil countries start to treat you like a friend.

I guess when you join the ranks of the evil countries, the evil countries start to treat you like a friend.
So you're saying we will be providing them opportunity and money to further develop their nukes and missile technology?

Reactions: UCFWayne
I hope that who ever is president next rejects this act of submission from Trump and sends these 3 back out of principle.

I hope that who ever is president next rejects this act of submission from Trump and sends these 3 back out of principle.
I know you're trolling but I'd like to know what logic you're using to say this is an act of submission from Trump.

I know you're trolling but I'd like to know what logic you're using to say this is an act of submission from Trump.
Accepting gifts from an evil dictator in exchange for a meeting. Trump should tell Kim to pound sand.

Accepting gifts from an evil dictator in exchange for a meeting. Trump should tell Kim to pound sand.
I'm 100% positive it was Trump telling Kim that if he wanted to meet, then the prisoners will be released immediately, not the other way around. It wasn't Kim telling Trump that he'd release the prisoners if he would agree to a meeting.

Man, you're toting a line even the DNC won't touch! Wow! That's party loyalty I've never seen!

Even if you don't want to give Trump credit, at least give the Trump administration (e.g., Tillerson) some credit. They got more done in dozen months, and were repeatedly praised by China and Russia, than the prior, dozen years.

The US media is so biased, even when Tillerson gave his resignation speech, they said he was talking about Trump, when Tillerson was clearly talking about the nastiness of DC and the US media, not Trump.

Sometimes I am not serious and sometimes I am. I'll leave it up to you to decided when these times are.
So in other words, you're purposely trolling. Because you never want to give credit to the Trump administration, and will troll instead of such. And you admit this?

Looks like Ninja has some competition.

So in other words, you're purposely trolling. Because you never want to give credit to the Trump administration, and will troll instead of such. And you admit this?

That's correct.

Reactions: UCFBS
I mean, I said the next president should send the prisoners back to North Korea. I though I was being pretty obvious.

Ninja and fried rice are sjw blm terrorist sympathizers. #maga

giphy.gif

Fried Rice seems like a Progressive at heart, using a lot of MSM headlines, although every now and then I see hints of a critically thinking Liberal, which I can respect.

But Ninja isn't actually a Progressive ... he just is a MSM sheep that lets them use him as a repeat MSM mouthpiece, so I never see anything even remotely critically thinking out of him. In fact, sometimes he'll even have entire arguments with himself over something no one said (and I don't mean just those 2 with me -- putting those aside).

Glad they were released before they were tortured and eventually killed like that student from last year.

Bravo Mr President and Mike Pompeo! No more of America leaving prisoners to die in N Korean prisons.

r

Bravo Mr President and Mike Pompeo! No more of America leaving prisoners to die in N Korean prisons.

r

Strange how someone who is so politically bipartisan is posting something obviously wrong. These three prisoners were held for over a year by North Korea, the last prisoner (who did not die in North Korean custody as you wrongly claimed) was held for 17 months.

More blatant partisan lies from 85.

85 acts like NK has never released prisoners before. Such a partisan cuck.

I’m sorry you’re such a partisan pissant that these guys coming home, thanks to Trump, upsets you. You’re clearly a proud American

I’m sorry you’re such a partisan pissant that these guys coming home, thanks to Trump, upsets you. You’re clearly a proud American
I'm happy these dudes are home. I was happy when Obama did it too. You gonna throw Trump a parade while you shit on Obama?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I'm happy these dudes are home. I was happy when Obama did it too. You gonna throw Trump a parade while you shit on Obama?

Sure. You clearly can't celebrate this since it'd require you to check your dick waving anti-Trump hysteria for 1 hour.

I won't shit on Obama, I'll leave that to Otto Warmbier's father:

“The question is, do I think the past administration could have done more?” he shot back. “I think the results speak for themselves.”

Sure. You clearly can't celebrate this since it'd require you to check your dick waving anti-Trump hysteria for 1 hour.

I won't shit on Obama, I'll leave that to Otto Warmbier's father:

“The question is, do I think the past administration could have done more?” he shot back. “I think the results speak for themselves.”

I wish you were smart enough to realize Obama was able to secure the release of more than just Otto.

JFC you are a pathetic partisan hack.

I wish you were smart enough to realize Obama was able to secure the release of more than just Otto.
You mean like commuting Manning?

When long-standing, Progressive pro-LGBTQ leaders in the country start boycotting security events because of Manning, that says something.

Seriously, both Clinton and Obama really had me wondering when it comes to a lot of their pardons and commutings. I've never, ever been for capitol punishment ... but Manning is probably the first case I've ever heard where he should have been hung in my lifetime.

Even Snowden doesn't come close to Manning, and my issues with Snowden are elsewhere (lesser, but he shouldn't stay in Russia).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT