3 things you'll never hear honors brag about

UCFhonors

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 20, 2010

I'll never brag about:
1. Stupid recruiting rankings
2. Preseason / early polls / bias rankings
3. Re-tarded strength of schedules

All 3 are UCFundamentally UCFlawed and are tools to hold most of the teams back. About 105 FBS teams are held back from this UCFake news

It's always a moving goal post with t-shirt bandwagoners. They couldn't be bothered with on-the-field results. The prefer the soap opera drama of biased and subjective click bait.

UCFinished with 4th best BS ranked recruiting class in the Big 12. honors is the UCFirst to say, it's absolutely meaningless.

When you have meals with coaches and go to practices, you'll learn these UCFacts

#UCFacts

:cool:

I'll never brag about:

All 3 are UCFundamentally UCFlawed and are tools to hold most of the teams back. About 105 FBS teams are held back from this UCFake news

It's always a moving goal post with t-shirt bandwagoners. They couldn't be bothered with on-the-field results. The prefer the soap opera drama of biased and subjective click bait.

UCFinished with 4th best BS ranked recruiting class in the Big 12. honors is the UCFirst to say, it's absolutely meaningless.

When you have meals with coaches and go to practices, you'll learn these UCFacts

#UCFacts

Dont tell lobocane, he is quick to point out their #7 ranking as if 5-7 never was even a thing

still fighting the good fight on soundoff huh [laughing]

I haven’t posted over there in a long time

It's my home. It's where I control the UCF narrative.

Most poster over there know about these 3 narratives:
1. UCF has actual urinal unlike Tennsesse pissing in pig toughs (this is why you see the "golden urinals" references.
2. UCF's Rise to Prominence (2007 to 2017)
3. UCF's Rise to Dominance (2017 to present

"Choose your words wisely or risk being made a UCFool."
- UCFhonors

“First they deny,
then they detract,
then they come around to the UCFacts.”
- UCFhonors

I cringe whenever I see a UCFan quote a ranking that has been used to exclude UCF. It is just like a UCFormer slave promoting chains and lynching. This is why I UCFind it hard to post here on the home board.

#UCFacts

As someone who represents us on the main boards… can you please stop using the R word?

I'll never brag about:
I will speak to No. 1.

Two-time defending national champion Georgia, Ole Miss, and Maryland signed players who were committed to UCF at one point.

UCF flipped two Florida commits and a Florida State commit.

UCF beat Auburn and Ohio State for players both really wanted.

That's pretty strong recruiting. I don't care what the rankings say.

Losing Christian Leary stings.

Not signing a transfer QB out of the portal may prove to be a mistake.

But UCF still has time to right these potential wrongs.

I'll never brag about:

#UCFacts

Totally

You got it my UCFriend. That's uncharacteristic of honors. It's better to UCFlip everything into a positive statement.

#UCFacts
Oh, the dreaded R word. Oh, no! Here is what I know. You never go full retard.

My son is mentally retarded. He literally has half a brain after meningitis took it out when he was 24 days old . I for one can't stand where we are today with language and the language cops . I don't like banning words because you give too much power to any given word when you do that. We went from mentally retarded to developmental delayed to now Neuro diverse . I don't care how you wrap it up , Kyle ,my son has half a brain. He is clinically mentally retarded from catastrophic brain injury. If it makes you feel more comfortable saying he is Neuro diverse then go for it . As for me it doesn't make me feel better calling him neuro diverse . It doesn't change anything in my life or Kyle's . So, Honors feel free to use the R word from where I sit . Why?

Because life is to damn short and too fragile to get hung up on a stupid word. Because I need a sense of humor to get through it and I laughed my butt off at Tropic Thunder , Something About Marry and other comedy where people like Kyle exist. I can't worry about the sensitivities of the word police be cause they damn sure aren't stepping up and saying , hey Bob , do you need help with Kyle today? They virtue signal and in my world that virtue signal is meaningless. All I ask is you be kind to others, treat them with dignity and don't make fun of them to their face . I don't ask you to change your language.

I write knowing I am in the minority but I write it from 24 years of facing it . I write It from the perspective of a care giver and father. I write it to say we all need to give ourselves a break on things such as these .

My son is mentally retarded. He literally has half a brain after meningitis took it out when he was 24 days old . I for one can't stand where we are today with language and the language cops . I don't like banning words because you give too much power to any given word when you do that. We went from mentally retarded to developmental delayed to now Neuro diverse . I don't care how you wrap it up , Kyle ,my son has half a brain. He is clinically mentally retarded from catastrophic brain injury. If it makes you feel more comfortable saying he is Neuro diverse then go for it . As for me it doesn't make me feel better calling him neuro diverse . It doesn't change anything in my life or Kyle's . So, Honors feel free to use the R word from where I sit . Why?

Because life is to damn short and too fragile to get hung up on a stupid word. Because I need a sense of humor to get through it and I laughed my butt off at Tropic Thunder , Something About Marry and other comedy where people like Kyle exist. I can't worry about the sensitivities of the word police be cause they damn sure aren't stepping up and saying , hey Bob , do you need help with Kyle today? They virtue signal and in my world that virtue signal is meaningless. All I ask is you be kind to others, treat them with dignity and don't make fun of them to their face . I don't ask you to change your language.

I write knowing I am in the minority but I write it from 24 years of facing it . I write It from the perspective of a care giver and father. I write it to say we all need to give ourselves a break on things such as these .

Thank you Nauti. Strong message and I appreciate you sharing

UCFunny social media exchange I saw lately. Someone used the word Queer. An older guy chimed in and said they shouldn't use that word. It's offensive.
They politely went back and forth. Ends up the person who used the the dreaded "Q" word identified as queer and informed the person that Queer is in the LGBTQ acronym.
The older guy then apologized and said he personally didn't take the queer word offensive and only said don't out of fear that others would take it as an offensive phrase.

And that is where we are today. People are policing language not because they are offended because they fear others may be offended.

@Retnuhrace are you offended by the R word? Or are you just UCFearful others may be?

#UCFacts

I love the FSU poster calling us community college. They basically let anybody into that school. They don't have room to talk. Don't forget 'The Program' movie was based on FSU. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Actions will always speak louder than words ... especially with our politicians in the D.C. circle. Care giver and father is quite a special, action filled title.

I love the FSU poster calling us community college. They basically let anybody into that school. They don't have room to talk. Don't forget 'The Program' movie was based on FSU. Ignorance is bliss I guess.
So community college that they took a QB transfer! Fk FS-WHO!

ADVERTISEMENT