ADVERTISEMENT

4 of 5 white FL D Governor Candidates skip NCAAP debate; NCAAP pissed

Hopefully he won the debate...LOL

NAACP-event-empty-seats.jpg
Hard work guarantees nothing but an opportunity. 80% of life is just showing up.

Reactions: Knight_Light
When the other side is running with the literal KKK you don't have to try that hard. Maybe republicans should make this an actual battle and kick out the racists. (They won't)
The KKK was a mostly democratic group. George Wallace, Democrat, Senator Bird Democrat, Al gores Dad Democrat, Strong Thurman When he was part of the group Democrat.

The KKK was a mostly democratic group. George Wallace, Democrat, Senator Bird Democrat, Al gores Dad Democrat, Strong Thurman When he was part of the group Democrat.
How many times do we need to discus the fact that democrats used to be the conservative party of small government in America. I don't understand why you all can't absorb that fact.

How many times do we need to discus the fact that democrats used to be the conservative party of small government in America. I don't understand why you all can't absorb that fact.

We just think it is funny that you think that KKK style racism transferred, in whole, to the Republican Party like the idea of conservative small government.

Maybe, just maybe, KKK racists just like the idea of small government? Like Militia groups in Idaho. Sort of like small, midwest towns. Sort of like farmers. Sort of like most of the South. Sort of like them cowboys in Texas. Sort of like most entrepreneurs who are sick of paying taxes on everything. So they will be with whatever party espouses conservative small government. Maybe that is more reasonable than your daily assumption that somehow being a Republican makes you a member of the KKK.

We just think it is funny that you think that KKK style racism transferred, in whole, to the Republican Party like the idea of conservative small government.

Maybe, just maybe, KKK racists just like the idea of small government? Like Militia groups in Idaho. Sort of like small, midwest towns. Sort of like farmers. Sort of like most of the South. Sort of like them cowboys in Texas. Sort of like most entrepreneurs who are sick of paying taxes on everything. So they will be with whatever party espouses conservative small government. Maybe that is more reasonable than your daily assumption that somehow being a Republican makes you a member of the KKK.
I never made that assumption. I said there is a reason the KKK support the Republican party so passionately.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT