ADVERTISEMENT

4 Star DB Transfer From Georgia

Fisher was trying to recruit him before they all left in 2018.

Could make a better safety as he likes to get those interceptions.
is there a reason on this board we are always trying to change guys positions before they get in the building. So far i've seen turn this safety into an LB, turn this LB into a DT and now turn this CB into a safety. why?

is there a reason on this board we are always trying to change guys positions before they get in the building. So far i've seen turn this safety into an LB, turn this LB into a DT and now turn this CB into a safety. why?
Dbs imo are relatively interchangeable. A player may be more adept to one position but they could probably play any fairly well depending on the need of the team. And the other position thing for other players I think is mainly because we do not know the position they were recruited to play so we speculate. A lot of tuned players in hs play a high impact position not the position that they are most suited for at the next level. Finally, I think it is a if they don’t work out here they would have a chance at this position.

Reactions: Endeavor.
3 years left.

2018: Red shirt (torn ACL)
2019: Play 13 games
Pretty impressive bounce back from an acl tear if he got that much playing time as a redshirt freshman on one of the best teams in cfb. He’s a huge get for us imo.

Dbs imo are relatively interchangeable. A player may be more adept to one position but they could probably play any fairly well depending on the need of the team. And the other position thing for other players I think is mainly because we do not know the position they were recruited to play so we speculate. A lot of tuned players in hs play a high impact position not the position that they are most suited for at the next level. Finally, I think it is a if they don’t work out here they would have a chance at this position.
He's a ball hawk running away from his guy to cover in the films. It's either make him a safety or feed him a regular a$$ chewing for not staying home.

I’m sure he does. Doctors can provide fake info for right price. I’m asking if you can pretend everyone is hurt? I don’t think your first redshirt matters if you’re hurt or not.

I'm guessing they would have to have the team's medical staff sign off on it and that if they were unethical in carrying that out they would be risking professional trouble (loss of licenses, etc.). I'm sure there is some massaging of the facts to try and get a positive outcome for the athlete but outright fraud can have implications for medical pros. NCAA would just have to look for a spike in medical redshirt claims and investigate.

ADVERTISEMENT