ADVERTISEMENT

4-star WR Jayvan Boggs cancels USC official visit

Central Floridave

Todd's Tiki Bar
Aug 21, 2001

Boggs on UCF, Georgia and Missouri​

UCF: “UCF is is the hometown team for me. The staff is building something and they are putting together a top recruiting class. They are working to keep all of the dogs in central Florida.”

Georgia: “What I like the most about Georgia is how Coach Smart and Coach Coley coach. I like their coaching styles. They are on their guys heavy and they want their players to be great. Those are the type of coaches I want to play for.”

Missouri: “I had a good time out there. I saw practice, I have a good relationship with Coach Jacob Peeler and Missouri showed me a lot when I was there.”

from link: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/4-star-wr-jayvan-boggs-cancels-usc-official-visit/ar-BB1nDwHA

Gotta LOVE this kid.

Phenomenal talent.
Position of need.
And the best of all, he is a Tiger (of the Cocca Beach variety)

drew barrymore knight GIF by NETFLIX

Reactions: Poolside Knight
He likes the coaches at UGA. They must have told him he may not play right away.
Lol. What in the world makes you think it’s his decision? Georgia is Georgia. They only go after the very top guys and that’s not what this kid is.

Again for those of you all the way in the back. The elite WRs in the State of Florida:

1. Ffrench
2. Brown
3. Wilson
4. Mills

There’s big drop off after that. Boggs didn’t make the cut for Georgia.

This still kills me when I see this. When I was at Merritt Island High, Cocoa and Cocoa beach were simply warm ups for the playoffs. Now Cocoa is the big boy school.
Yes, I remember the Mustangs being consistent winners under Coach Odom, Astronaut also fielded consistent winners during the relevant time frame.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT