ADVERTISEMENT

5-7 dumpster fire Miami cans their OC

I won here 100%. I have figuratively been using AL1/KM and everyone here else to mop the floor.
Well since that is what you do for a living at McDs I guess you know what a mop is....

You are a loser in life, only rivaled by miami football

I won here 100%. I have figuratively been using AL1/KM and everyone here else to mop the floor.
Malhazan beat a Florida team that was being coached by a couple of remaining (already fired) coaches. Is that his biggest bowl win EVER as a head coach?
No. 1, "Malzahan's" bowl victory over Florida trumps any Miami bowl win since the Randy Shannon era.

No. 2, if your goal all along has been to troll the sh*t out of everyone here figuratively while you mop sh*t off the bathroom floor at McDonald's literally, then you have won 100%.

No. 1, "Malzahan's" bowl victory over Florida trumps any Miami bowl win since the Randy Shannon era.

No. 2, if your goal all along has been to troll the sh*t out of everyone here figuratively while you mop sh*t off the bathroom floor at McDonald's literally, then you have won 100%.
Lamo. A Gasparilla bowl “victory” over a team that was coached by the already fired RB coach from the previous staff and a couple of other leftover (fired) coaches? Lol.

Gators did not have a head coach for the game. That’s probably the only way Gus Malhazan can win a bowl game tho. Duke trashed the old head in the meaningless military bowl. WELP.

You live in Malhazan’s farts. Pathetic.

Last edited:
Imagine using an argument to repeatedly degrade UCF with a team (Duke) that beat us (“dragged us”) in a bowl game where UCF had players sit out or enter transfer portal that your team (Miami) played a conference game against and got beat even worse with all starters playing and actual something to play for (a conference game)?

You a dumb dumb buddy.

Winning what? Dude never won anything as a head coach. Nothing. Went 0-12 vs rivals on the road and 2-5 in bowls games at Auburn. Old head was bullied by Scott Frost.

Old head recruited top ten class after top ten class and developed nobody. Look who he has brought in at UCF. A whole load of do nothing transfers. The man’s rep is ruined, he can’t attract a viable QB to save his career.

One player drafted last year at UCF and ZERO will be drafted this year. Three OC’s in two years as they get away from him as fast as they can. He could not recruit OL or develop QB’s at Auburn and that’s why he was FIRED. Fired you understand that?

You want more? Well?
Lol with Miami with a coach that is .500 in his career and fired from FIU

Can all of the board members please STOP RESPONDING to @LoboCane

After a week of ignores, he'll go away.

Stay strong and resist the dark side!

😂

It’s a fight on the internet, there are no winners…

Miami is bad right now and UCF is above average. Neither of us should be chest-thumping.

Let’s see what UCF thinks of Malhazan? $2.3M a year which is bottom of the barrel P5 salary. Even your G5 rival USF is paying Golesh, with zero experience as a head coach, more money.

The assistant pool is also more than UCF’s 😂.

So there used to be a moderator here who helped weed out some of the most obnoxious children of the corn……anybody remember who that was?

Need to get rid of the half brain pansy ass

So there used to be a moderator here who helped weed out some of the most obnoxious children of the corn……anybody remember who that was?

Need to get rid of the half brain pansy ass
annoying but not nearly enough to Ban.

Water Cooler had some no filter racism that took way too long to ban

Matt Lee is going to be developed by Cristobal and Maribal into a top NFL draft pick. Meanwhile at UCF: keep doing the worm and rapping Hand The Rapper.

Reactions: I ABear I
Matt Lee is going to be developed by Cristobal and Maribal into a top NFL draft pick. Meanwhile at UCF: keep doing the worm and rapping Hand The Rapper.

This is setting up to be a storybook ending for Matt Lee and Ryan O'Keefe. Both will be able to focus totally on improving their draft stock while not have to worry about sitting out a meaningless bowl game. In fact, they can jumpstart their NFL combine training right after their Miami-Boston College season finale for both teams.

He is definitely an idiot, but in his defense, I do understand why he is so obsessed with UCF. He doesn't have much to talk about with his own team.

Since 2006, Miami has only one 10-win season. During that same span, the u has FOUR losing seasons, a 6-6 season, six 7-win seasons, two 8-win seasons, and three 9-win seasons. Miami has lost fewer than four games in a season only twice in the past 17 years.

Since 2006, Miami has averaged 7 wins and 5 losses per season.

This means ... EVERY football prospect nationally (kindergarten up) has seen nothing but mediocrity from Miami football for their ENTIRE lives.

EDIT: Upon further review, Mario Christoball is the right man to lead Miami football. His career head coaching record is 67-67 and he has averaged 5 losses per season since 2007. He has only two 10-win seasons and has posted six losing records during that span. He fits perfectly into y'all's culture of winning.
Hence the title of my OP. 5-7, dumpster fire applies to UM perfectly

how many top 10 recruiting classes has UCF had?
None, but it is more about how effective the classes are, witness our 3 final poll Top 10 finishes in under a decade and a National Championship. Then you have schools like miami, Texas, & Texas A&M who get those top 10 classes all the time and do nothing with them.

Playing .in front of 10K, no bowl game, 45 min drive to “home stadium”. All this plays favorable to Matt….more time to focus on the draft.
When was the last time UCF finished ranked? Malhazan got one player drafted last year and zero players from UCF will be drafted this year.

Boys ended the season on a 1-3 plunge with the only win coming against 1-10 USF. Yeah…UCF is REALLY doing it.

When was the last time UCF finished ranked? Malhazan got one player drafted last year and zero players from UCF will be drafted this year.

Boys ended the season on a 1-3 plunge with the only win coming against 1-10 USF. Yeah…UCF is REALLY doing it.
Ill give u a hint, it was more recent than 5-7’s most recent ranking.

ADVERTISEMENT