ADVERTISEMENT

5-7 dumpster fire Miami cans their OC

Averaging 18.3 PPG is pretty clear. But why fire him now? The way Miami worded the statement sounds like he did something else that warranted him being fired, which would make more sense as to why he’s fired now instead of after the season right?

UCF literally hired the 50 year old virgin for OC. Dude has never called plays in his life. That’s probably the best that a broke athletics program can do ?

Averaging 18.3 PPG is pretty clear. But why fire him now? The way Miami worded the statement sounds like he did something else that warranted him being fired, which would make more sense as to why he’s fired now instead of after the season right?
I don’t think he wanted to fire him. Have to act like you are making changes after a bad year. If he has another 5-7 year he has to fire someone else or he gets fired. Shifting the blame.

Look how Herbert looked under Cristobal. should have been much better at that level but Mario turned him into a game manager

the timing is weird . but Miami isn’t known for handling things in a professional way. Gattis should have never left Michigan for there , career killer

Odd timing but the U is no longer relevant so theyll hire a fall guy for mario
Weird how Miami is not relevant but your best players are coming here. Also weird that Miami has the #7 class for 2023 and UCF the #64? Weird huh?

Reactions: I ABear I
Weird how Miami is not relevant but your best players are coming here. Also weird that Miami has the #7 class for 2023 and UCF the #64? Weird huh?
You are so damn stupid it makes one wonder if the doc removed too much of your brain during the lobotomy cane.

5-7, you shouldn't be on anyone else's board.....isn't miami in the top 15 in recruiting EVERY year? But have NEVER even PLAYED in an ACC championship game? 50 IQs with half their brain missing shouldn't be throwing stones.

Weird how Miami is not relevant but your best players are coming here.
Well when you can't get it done at the second best football school in Florida, you have to lower your expectations and move down the ranks.

When I watch this clip, I think I can start at center at Miami.

Last edited:
I won’t say I’m sympathetic to them, but the college football carousel is ridiculous.

Between players, coaches, and staff, everyone is day to day anymore. Makes it really hard to be a fan sometimes.

Reactions: Guinness_Knight
Can't wait for the Tweet that reads...

Devante Brown returning to Orlando.

"Ain't nuttin' to be said."

Probably a good move for him based on the instability and the volatility they have in winning at UM right now. I've always said, it's mind blowing knowing the gap when comparing the talent they get in recruiting and the motivation and execution delivered on the field. They could have the #1 recruiting class in the nation for years, but the players never perform to expectations.

Reactions: KnightLife1
Them losing coaches at this rate is alarming. It’s not due to success either as would be acceptable.

Them losing coaches at this rate is alarming. It’s not due to success either as would be acceptable.
Maye it's Cristobal in general. He was fired at FIU of all places and I remember reading back then in the Miami Herald it was because of a bad relationship with the AD and all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT