AuburnLegacy_1

Silver Knight
Feb 4, 2022
per Andy Staples.

CEILING: Compete for Big 12 Championship/College Football Playoff​

fire burn GIF by UCF Knights

Reactions: 90Knight
I bet a buck for over 7.5 wins.

That could be wishful thinking though. I think we will be better than last year. Unknowns are the new teams we gotta play. The schedule is tough but favorable. Less traveling than last year. I'd like to think we upgraded in some positions, particularly in QB. I like that RJ has great backups in RB. New coordinators will be interesting. I'm basically an optimistic, thus a buck on over 7.5. If not, I only lost a buck.

Someone said 2016 UCF finished 6-7 and we all know lightning struck in 2017. Hoping history repeats itself on this one!

That 2016 team showed alot of promise early on and faded late, much like the 2023 team. The Baylor debacle was the peak of horrible under performances.

In 2016 we got embarassed by Ark State in a bowl game and last year we got embarrassed by Brent ****ing Key, the OC who runs up the middle every play.

If the new staff can scheme alot better and Colton can figure out how to kick the ball through the uprights again we can be a deadly squad. No doubt the talent is there

5 and 1 is very doable in first half of schedule and expecting 1 away win is reasonable.
3 and 3 or 4 and 2 in second half of schedule is reasonable expectations.
Therefore 8 or 9 win season in Big 12 would be a nice step.
Winning more would require us to do better in away games in the Big 12.

The UCF Knights Will Make the College Football Playoffs in 2024

"Now entering 2024, UCF is bound to improve, and improve enough so in a way that will see them win the Big 12 and make the College Football Playoffs."

"Now that they know how things are in the Big 12 and improving all over the roster, this team will get back to their ways, win the Big 12, and qualify for the College Football Playoffs."

Same clown that said in 2023 that 7 wins was the floor. LMAO. Dude has the biggest obsession with Gus Malzone…unreal. Lol.

The UCF Knights Will Make the College Football Playoffs in 2024

"Now entering 2024, UCF is bound to improve, and improve enough so in a way that will see them win the Big 12 and make the College Football Playoffs."

"Now that they know how things are in the Big 12 and improving all over the roster, this team will get back to their ways, win the Big 12, and qualify for the College Football Playoffs."

Northeast writer giving UCF props. Cool deal.
If they only knew about KJ ballooning up to 300 lbs. *

UCF gets 6 wins and Gus Malzone will be in the red hot seat…even with that beta AD you guys have. The top donors are not very happy with him as it is…another losing season and donations will dry up.

Northeast writer giving UCF props. Cool deal.
If they only knew about KJ ballooning up to 300 lbs. *
Lamo. “Writer”. the fact that he was 35-40 pounds overweight at the END of Spring football. 6’3” 266 is more ideal for an IOL than for a QB.

Lamo. “Writer”. the fact that he was 35-40 pounds overweight at the END of Spring football. 6’3” 266 is more ideal for an IOL than for a QB.
266 is only 19 pounds of his playing weight at Arkansas.

When he resembles a River Monster, I will be concerned.

otl_lorenzen02_1600x2132.jpg

He playing weight at Arkansas last year was 245 which is already fat. 266 pounds at 6’3” is what an FCS IOL weights. He’s fat.

He playing weight at Arkansas last year was 245 which is already fat. 266 pounds at 6’3” is what an FCS IOL weights. He’s fat.
Why are you body shaming people, I’m marking this as internet bullying and reporting it. How come you are so filled with hate? Stop posting hateful messages if you want to continue on this board, hateful comments have consequences you know

Reactions: ucfversusbcs

is that pillsbury throwboy?

Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT