ADVERTISEMENT

7 Points...

I don’t get this reference... help me out.
I’m telling myself this, really. Close games that we always pulled off the past few years. We’ll get back there.
There is no reference. Just said you can be 12 points away from being undefeated but still be 0-12.

It’s us balancing out after getting those breaks during the run. That first Memphis game last year was basically gifted to us

Reactions: ahabmw
Excuses are tools of incompetence. Those who use them rarely amount to anything.

Not exactly...you would have to have 24 points to be undefeated vs. winless by 1 point each game. Getting those 12 points back gives you 12 ties.
Here's an example of what i mean..you can play 12 games, lose 7-6 each game and that 1 point loss would equal 12 points and 12 losses.
Impossible to happen? Of course. Point is a loss is a loss. If you want to say youre 1 point from being undefeated thats fine. Using that to sell your 3 losses? Worthless.

Kind of like buying a lottery ticket for 2 bucks and winning a "free" ticket. It's not a free ticket at all you already spent the 2 bucks.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
It’s us balancing out after getting those breaks during the run. That first Memphis game last year was basically gifted to us
Here's what pisses me off about that balance. Teams like FSU and Miami get their comeuppance after 8 national titles and 50 years of finishing in the top 10.
We cant catch a break after 24 games and a computerized national title? I cant buy that.

7 points is what separates our team from 7-3 and 10-0. The sky is not falling...

This is the dumbest take of 2019. Please put the crack pipe down and step back from the keyboard. You win or you lose...I remember when UCF was a few points away from beating Auburn in Auburn with Daunte....I made that part of my case for UCF with the College Game Day Crew..they just proceeded to call me a dumbass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT