ADVERTISEMENT

9/11 tribute of light cancelled

I'm trying to understand the health implications of having it. Can the 40 workers not wear masks, that are supposedly effective? In a city of 8 million, 40 workers are a drop in the bucket. I understand other events getting cancelled, but for a 9/11 tribute...

Reactions: Crazyhole
I'm trying to understand the health implications of having it. Can the 40 workers not wear masks, that are supposedly effective? In a city of 8 million, 40 workers are a drop in the bucket. I understand other events getting cancelled, but for a 9/11 tribute...
Hmmmmmm....let's think about this....

In a city of 8 million people, how are folks supposed to observe this magnificent light display from their apartments? Will they be cool watching it on TV?

Hmmmmmm....let's think about this....

In a city of 8 million people, how are folks supposed to observe this magnificent light display from their apartments? Will they be cool watching it on TV?

Are you this dumb?

You can see it from miles away. Unless it's illegal to look out your window now, its still visible.

Shookster thinks that a light memorial is the same thing as the NYE ball drop in Times Square. Or he knows it’s not and he’s just being an idiot to throw defense for noted Democratic POS Bill DeBlasio who thinks that 100,000 people protesting is perfectly fine but a light memorial is a COVID risk

You can see it from miles away. Unless it's illegal to look out your window now, its still visible.
Whoa. Who knew everybody in the city has a window view of the lights! I thought there were bigass skyscrapers all over the place.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT