ADVERTISEMENT

97 new cases in FL overnight

When you haven't been aggressively testing the population, these sudden spikes are likely to appear anywhere.

I love how Pence was talking about MILLIONS of testing kits being sent to hospitals, in his words: "any day now"

Two weeks later, we've tested approximately 50,000 Americans throughout our entire country.

When you haven't been aggressively testing the population, these sudden spikes are likely to appear anywhere.

I love how Pence was talking about MILLIONS of testing kits being sent to hospitals, in his words: "any day now"

Two weeks later, we've tested approximately 50,000 Americans throughout our entire country.

Test everyone 12x per day! Instead of making everything partisan, just use basic hygiene. We already know anything Trump does you're taking the MSNBC talking points.

Of course people aren't social isolating.

A little but not enough. Basically these few weeks need major isolation and it will improve. We have selfish and dirty people. The liberal New Yorker riding on Jet Blue as an example knowing he had the virus.

A little but not enough. Basically these few weeks need major isolation and it will improve. We have selfish and dirty people. The liberal New Yorker riding on Jet Blue as an example knowing he had the virus.

People only think of themselves. Just go to the stores.

Reactions: AAC6800

Please give us the number of people who needed COVID-19 specific treatment that were not tested for the COVID-19 virus.

Imagine being so goddamn stupid and partisan that you are against testing.

These inbred MAGAts are utterly incapable of thinking for themselves.

Florida state government let this happen because they waited until after spring break to act.

The spread is going to be astronomical and these people are from all over the Midwest and east coast. This is on your state leaders.

You can't be that damn stupid. Last I heard aprox 1.9 mil kits had been shipped, and that # was expected to be 5 mil by the end of the month. We only are testing those with symptoms, you can not just wily nilly go test anyone and every one. Hell you need 325 mil kits for just the first go round. The #s thrown around are only those tested positive, Triple or quadruple that # and you may be getting close to reality. We have gone from not even having a test, to 2 mil plus test kits in 6 weeks. From one lab nation wide to dozens.

I disagree with you completely here. what the Public/Private sector has done in aprox 6 to 7 weeks is pretty amazing.

Reactions: Crazyhole
You can't be that damn stupid. Last I heard aprox 1.9 mil kits had been shipped, and that # was expected to be 5 mil by the end of the month. We only are testing those with symptoms, you can not just wily nilly go test anyone and every one. Hell you need 325 mil kits for just the first go round. The #s thrown around are only those tested positive, Triple or quadruple that # and you may be getting close to reality. We have gone from not even having a test, to 2 mil plus test kits in 6 weeks. From one lab nation wide to dozens.

I disagree with you completely here. what the Public/Private sector has done in aprox 6 to 7 weeks is pretty amazing.

Definitely time to applaud the private sector for quick action. You know people in these companies are working like 16 hour days. Not happening in the government sector...just tossing that out there.

Definitely time to applaud the private sector for quick action. You know people in these companies are working like 16 hour days. Not happening in the government sector...just tossing that out there.
Come on, KNIGHTTIME. Enough with the government bashing. I bet Trump hasn't gone golfing in DAYS!

Please give us the number of people who needed COVID-19 specific treatment that were not tested for the COVID-19 virus.

They can't and won't do it, because people like Shookster exist only to throw shit and contribute nothing.

Reactions: Crazyhole

Same thing happened in South Korea.

6 to 7 weeks? The president said this was a hoax 3 weeks ago. This is all too little too late. If you don't take this seriously within the first 2 weeks you lose all control. That's why Korea is doing well and we are headed toward catastrophic crisis. We still are making changes that should have happened in week 2. By the time we have those 5 Million tests we'll be worse off than China.

6 to 7 weeks? The president said this was a hoax 3 weeks ago. This is all too little too late. If you don't take this seriously within the first 2 weeks you lose all control. That's why Korea is doing well and we are headed toward catastrophic crisis. We still are making changes that should have happened in week 2. By the time we have those 5 Million tests we'll be worse off than China.

He also stopped travel to and from China while Joe wanted to welcome more over. There will be hindsight mistakes. For most healthy Americans this will be a man cold.

He also stopped travel to and from China while Joe wanted to welcome more over. There will be hindsight mistakes. For most healthy Americans this will be a man cold.
Fear of being labeled xenophobic would have made Biden a terrible leader to deal with this.

50+ people died yesterday. If this has a 1% death rate that means 5000 people were infected some day about 2 to 3 weeks ago. Do you know how many confirmed cases we had 2-3 weeks ago? New York had 1. We were so unfathomably off on diagnosing the issue back then that we ignored the threat. Testing would have fixed this. Only now when hundreds of thousands have it undiagnosed do we really see the danger and it's far too late. Trump downplayed this, fox news downplayed it. Republicans continue to see it as less of an issue than democrats and we still are way behind on the steps we are taking.

The lack of testing allowed this to spread and kept public concern low and It's still happening. We likely have hundreds of thousands of cases right now and the beaches don't close until Monday.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Fear of being labeled xenophobic would have made Biden a terrible leader to deal with this.

Holy shit.

In a board filled with morons, you are trying to purposefully out idiot them. What a pathetic, whiny, treasonous thing to post.

We have a confirmed moron leading us, with a side kick who might be dumber than you in his scientific views, and you post this insane hypothetical? Delete your account and more importantly, your voter registration.

Holy shit.

In a board filled with morons, you are trying to purposefully out idiot them. What a pathetic, whiny, treasonous thing to post.

We have a confirmed moron leading us, with a side kick who might be dumber than you in his scientific views, and you post this insane hypothetical? Delete your account and more importantly, your voter registration.
No no, @Crazyhole is right, we can only win this fight with xenophobia. Biden wouldn't have called it kung flu and that's really all we have see that works to contain this virus. Covid 19 is highly susceptible to racism and that's why we are seeing it in such low numbers in West Virginia. It's afraid to be insulted with racism.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
No no, @Crazyhole is right, we can only win this fight with xenophobia. Biden wouldn't have called it kung flu and that's really all we have see that works to contain this virus. Covid 19 is highly susceptible to racism and that's why we are seeing it in such low numbers in West Virginia. It's afraid to be insulted with racism.
Nicely done. Now on to the fact that trump has already approved a cure.....

When someone insists that the President called the virus a hoax, you know you're dealing with a disingenuous person, probably a liar, who exists only to be a partisan flamer.

When someone insists that the President called the virus a hoax, you know you're dealing with a disingenuous person, probably a liar, who exists only to be a partisan flamer.
Hmmmm. Except we've all heard him say it with our ears.

I see no thread. So I'll just take your word for it and I'm happy that we'll see no further deaths from this. We're at 160 now. Let's check back on this one in a few weeks. Bookmark.
I'm sure you don't. People that thrive on negativity tend to block out positive news

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT