ADVERTISEMENT

9pm UCF women's vs Cinci Big 12 tourny.

Central Floridave

Todd's Tiki Bar
Aug 21, 2001
The No. 14 seed UCF Knights (12-16) and the No. 11 seed Cincinnati Bearcats (13-16) play in the Big 12 Tournament Thursday at T-Mobile Center, starting at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+. UCF is favored by 2.5 points. Both teams are looking to take another step toward a conference title and an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.

I'm not too familiar with the Women's team this year. I tuned out a long time ago with the long losing streak, but am watching tonight's game.

At least didn’t finish last in regular season. But losing to 14 seed first round is not great. Recruiting has to get better. I’m not a women’s sports fan but if they ever get decent I’d watch a few games. Maybe next year.

I'm the same, gotta play great for me to watch. the 2nd half time management once UCF got down was pretty bad. Down 7 or 8 points with 3 minutes to go and slowly bringing the ball down court and using the entire shot clock just to get a shot clock violation is not good basketball. The coach didn't hurry them up or press for time. Even the announcer was stating that fact that UCF can't afford time to fool around. But, whatever, hopefully they get better next year as their season is ovah now and have all the time to dribble around for nothing.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
I think she transferred in from U of Minnesota too and has been all in UCF the whole time. She’s an awesome athlete, her and Rayniah Jones are easily the top 2 female athlete faces last couple years.
love her energy and how much she is all in w UCF. We need Football players w that energy

Reactions: U C to the F
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT