ADVERTISEMENT

A 7-point-plan to reinstate Donald Trump as president 'in days, not years' was handed out at CPAC

Who do you think attends CPAC? It isn’t open to the general public. It is influential conservative speakers and media.
And anyone who wants a media credential and has a blog, and any vendor, and a bunch of other people. Hell, they could’ve stood just outside distributing the cards as people walked in for all we know with the way media has been bending facts to fit narratives lately.

Reactions: Knight In TN
You know, though, the people making a big deal about this says more about them than it does about Conservatives who dismissed this for the lunacy it was. Don’t come crying about divisiveness while trying to pin Conservatives down because some anonymous idiot printed some cards with crazy talk on them.

And anyone who wants a media credential and has a blog, and any vendor, and a bunch of other people. Hell, they could’ve stood just outside distributing the cards as people walked in for all we know with the way media has been bending facts to fit narratives lately.
Could be. I do think it’s a lunatic, but just pointing out that it’s not a public convention, and the attendees are all invited (or not invited often to great fanfare).

Reactions: sk8knight
No, its not going to happen. Nor should it happen. There are nut jobs on both sides of the Isle, and other than the squad, they rarely get anywhere. If it could be proven the election was a fraud, and I don't see that happening, and Biden and Harris were in on it you could impeach them, but that also won't happen. Pelosi and the Dems will have the House for 18 more months and impeachment won't happen. Joe Dementia is Prez until they can't prop him up any more then it will be Harris.

No, its not going to happen. Nor should it happen. There are nut jobs on both sides of the Isle, and other than the squad, they rarely get anywhere. If it could be proven the election was a fraud, and I don't see that happening, and Biden and Harris were in on it you could impeach them, but that also won't happen. Pelosi and the Dems will have the House for 18 more months and impeachment won't happen. Joe Dementia is Prez until they can't prop him up any more then it will be Harris.
Even if it were proven to be a fraud in some court of law, it’s been certified by the Senate and it would take Congressional action. Do you think that there will be enough votes for an impeachment and removal based on anything other than a smoking gun national fraud conspiracy with Joe Biden on video directing the process?

Even if they find it, the perpetrators will be independent actors and the Administration shouldn’t suffer from what some people not affiliated with them did. You’d need a special investigator with Mueller money and time and I don’t think anyone wants that right now.

Even if it were proven to be a fraud in some court of law, it’s been certified by the Senate and it would take Congressional action. Do you think that there will be enough votes for an impeachment and removal based on anything other than a smoking gun national fraud conspiracy with Joe Biden on video directing the process?

Even if they find it, the perpetrators will be independent actors and the Administration shouldn’t suffer from what some people not affiliated with them did. You’d need a special investigator with Mueller money and time and I don’t think anyone wants that right now.
On the other hand we have Trump on audio recording directing fraud in the process. And it means very little to the GOP leadership.

I agree, there is no recourse available, unless they could show The prez and vice prez took an active roll in that fraud. I for one do not think Joe did, he isn't capable of it at this point. No there wont be votes to impeach. That is why I said Biden will be prez until the handlers can no longer make him look remotely capable. I for one don't think he last this full term, Dementia does not get better, it steadily gets worse.

Which part of even this moron’s seven point plan to reinstate Donald Trump is terrorism?
Huh? What part of any plan to forcibly reinstate ousted POTUS Donald Trump ISN'T terrorism?
It’s easier to caricature people you disagree with than actually engage with them, isn’t it?
As with everything, it depends on the topic.

I try to avoid engaging in crazy talk with people who want to argue that: Michelle Obama is a tranny, the moon landing was fake, the POTUS election was a big steal, COVID-19 is just the sniffles, the COVID-19 vaccines should be avoided at all costs, and Trump is going to be reinstated as President later this year.

Huh? What part of any plan to forcibly reinstate ousted POTUS Donald Trump ISN'T terrorism?

As with everything, it depends on the topic.

I try to avoid engaging in crazy talk with people who want to argue that: Michelle Obama is a tranny, the moon landing was fake, the POTUS election was a big steal, COVID-19 is just the sniffles, the COVID-19 vaccines should be avoided at all costs, and Trump is going to be reinstated as President later this year.
Where on that handout did it mention force?

It’s pure legal fantasy from someone who has no real idea how any of the legal processes they’re talking about actually work.

There’s no mention of killing, kidnapping, or intimidating anyone. Just a stupid idea that Trump could be made speaker of the house and then Biden/Harris impeached.

It’s absurd and ridiculous, but none of it is even close to terrorism.

Can you really not see that?

.There’s no mention of killing, kidnapping, or intimidating anyone. Just a stupid idea that Trump could be made speaker of the house and then Biden/Harris impeached.

When the Will of the People is thwarted in some insurrectionist’s absurd and ridiculous fantasy, that sure sounds like a forceful act to me.

Where on that handout did it mention force?

It’s pure legal fantasy from someone who has no real idea how any of the legal processes they’re talking about actually work.

There’s no mention of killing, kidnapping, or intimidating anyone. Just a stupid idea that Trump could be made speaker of the house and then Biden/Harris impeached.

Can you really not see that?
It really is so stupid and unrealistic that it almost reads as a false flag.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT