ADVERTISEMENT

A bunch of polls

KnighttimeJoe

Todd's Tiki Bar
May 29, 2001
Figured I’d create this apart from the 2024 election thread. Somehow Trump is up over Biden. I know, I know: the mainstream media told us his popularity is non-existent and he eats babies and sets gay people on fire. Yet:

Former President Donald Trump is dominating in the Republican presidential primary and has opened up a lead over President Biden in a potential head-to-head matchup, May’s Harvard-Harris survey found.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Figured I’d create this apart from the 2024 election thread. Somehow Trump is up over Biden. I know, I know: the mainstream media told us his popularity is non-existent and he eats babies and sets gay people on fire. Yet:

Former President Donald Trump is dominating in the Republican presidential primary and has opened up a lead over President Biden in a potential head-to-head matchup, May’s Harvard-Harris survey found.

Imagine. Just imagine the unthinkable. You thought that you saw TDS before. Lol

I’m still not voting for either candidate.

GOP won’t shake him until he dies or terms out. And the latter is no guarantee.

Imagine. Just imagine the unthinkable. You thought that you saw TDS before. Lol

I’m still not voting for either candidate.

Unthinkable on one hand but not really surprising on the other. Biden isn't exactly doing a great job. The economy is 100% pure trash right now.

I haven't decided what I will do if this is the case. Record inflation, ridiculous interest rates, gas prices all over the place, my retirement that has basically flatlined, and a comatose geriatric who routinely doesn't know where he is after he shits all over himself vs. a shithead geriatric who tweets mean things and incites trailer park trash. 2024 can't get here fast enough.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT