ADVERTISEMENT

A friendly reminder of what TDS is for all that have it. Please seek help

Ucfmikes

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
TDS
Trump Derangement Syndrome.

A severe form of mental illness caused by the overwhelming disappointment of the election of Donald Trump to the US Presidency. Symptoms include the irrational fear of Donald Trump and his ability to Make America Great Again. Other symptoms include obvious brain damage that renders itself incapable of rational thought and recognizing truth and facts ... also the irrational fear of red baseball caps.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
You gotta give the Ucfmikes & Wayne some credit: The best defense is offense.

Yeah, guys, all the people alarmed by the batsh*t crazy antics of our Commander-in-Chief must be mentally ill.

The President hasn't given anyone any reason to be alarmed about his mental stability so this is all on his detractors. We're the ones mentally unbalanced, right guys? :rolleyes:

You gotta give the Ucfmikes & Wayne some credit: The best defense is offense.

Yeah, guys, all the people alarmed by the batsh*t crazy antics of our Commander-in-Chief must be mentally ill.

The President hasn't given anyone any reason to be alarmed about his mental stability so this is all on his detractors. We're the ones mentally unbalanced, right guys? :rolleyes:
you literally hang on every single word/tweet/random news story about trump. you need actual help. im not joking. im 100% serious about you seeking professional help for your tds.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Yeah, clearly I'm mentally unstable for bringing up Trump's "WTF?" antics on a political board. :rolleyes:

You resort to personal attacks because you can't explain, let alone defend, the BS that spews daily out of Trump's mouth.
lol i literally called it out and said i hated it. i asked you to name 1 thing you liked about trump and you couldnt. you are one of the biggest political hacks on this board. its truly pathetic and old man like you has to argue on the internet like a teenager.

we have several on this board. i cant wait for the second act
The second act should kill off millions. It’s going to be worse than any plague in the history of mankind

I’m fairly confident that it will kill The Shookster twice

lol i literally called it out and said i hated it. i asked you to name 1 thing you liked about trump...
Okay, I'll play. I felt a lot better when I heard he'd picked Mad Dog Mattis for Secretary of Defense. That lasted, what? A year?

you are one of the biggest political hacks on this board.
A political 'hack' on a politics board. How crazy is that, right?

Okay, I'll play. I felt a lot better when I heard he'd picked Mad Dog Mattis for Secretary of Defense. That lasted, what? A year?

A political 'hack' on a politics board. How crazy is that, right?
congrats on your incredibly small step on the road to recovery from tds. how about that tax cut you got? did you like that?

I don't often look at Twitter but decided to check hurricane updates. Holy crap people have TDS. Literally wanting the storm to hit Trump's place and kill him. Claiming that he will steal FEMA money for his place...lol. The guy doesn't even take his presidential salary.

Better yet, go back and look at the tons and tons of deranged liberals who openly cheered David Koch dying and said they’re hoping he’s suffering in death. They’re disgusting.

Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
Oh yeah, I'm thrilled. :rolleyes:

The President of the Party of Fiscal Conservatism added a trillion dollars to our federal deficit for this "windfall" for average Americans.
and i have stated that is actually one of my biggest problems with him. i have a bigger problem with the spending than i do his twitter crap. unfortunately neither, dems or reps actually want to make spending cuts. my hope is that if trump wins again, and they get some more seats, then maybe they will cut spending but im not holding my breathe. the spending never stops.

Oh yeah, I'm thrilled. :rolleyes:

The President of the Party of Fiscal Conservatism added a trillion dollars to our federal deficit for this "windfall" for average Americans.

Another fake news lie. We did not “add” a trillion dollars to the deficit and the deficit that DID widen is not due exclusively to tax cuts but rather the idiot spending bills BOTH sides have been agreeing to since the tax cuts were passed

You can lie all you want but we’ll be here to call it out

Reactions: UCFWayne
Another fake news lie. We did not “add” a trillion dollars to the deficit and the deficit that DID widen is not due exclusively to tax cuts but rather the idiot spending bills BOTH sides have been agreeing to since the tax cuts were passed

You can lie all you want but we’ll be here to call it out
but lets not forget the various programs the left is actually championing right now that would absolutely increase our current debt and deficits by a significant margin. but somehow the left cares...

Let me get this straight: we annually spend far beyond our federal tax revenues and currently have a $22 Trillion dollar debt -- but you'd have us all believe that Trump's tax cut somehow didn't add to our federal debt???!?!?!?

Good one, Einstein. :)

Hey look another person who doesn’t know the difference between a deficit and the national debt

I have so many complaints about Trump. But TDS literally undermines and drowns out those of us who have those complaints. TDS is easily distinguishable as those with it will make hypocritical arguments that stick just as bad, if not worse, to Democratic politicians.

I have so many complaints about Trump. But TDS literally undermines and drowns out those of us who have those complaints. TDS is easily distinguishable as those with it will make hypocritical arguments that stick just as bad, if not worse, to Democratic politicians.
TDS is an overreaction to meaningless BS

It’s a panic disease/syndrome based on nothing more than Trump being elected POTUS

It’s not TDS to have legitimate complaints about Trump

Get it?

By the way, were you wearing a white and gold jersey at the game in section 129?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT