ADVERTISEMENT

A heartfelt thank you to the vaccinated

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
Thank you for keeping me safe. Thank you for allowing me to go out in public without a mask and faceshield on. Thank you for making it possible for me to cut down on my need for clorox wipes and surgical gloves. Thank you for making it possible for me to return to normal life without fear.

PS: would you do the same thing now? You're the one that got the shot.

Thank you for keeping me safe. Thank you for allowing me to go out in public without a mask and faceshield on. Thank you for making it possible for me to cut down on my need for clorox wipes and surgical gloves. Thank you for making it possible for me to return to normal life without fear.

PS: would you do the same thing now? You're the one that got the shot.
I’m not sure what you’re trying to say, but last night I went to Florida vs Tennessee with 90,000 fans and almost NO ONE was wearing a mask. Additionally, they had that arms around each other swaying tradition at the end of the 3rd quarter

THE ONLY REASON THAT HAPPENED IS BECAUSE OF THE VACCINE

Fukc ALL the rest of you

When I make meatballs, I throw a little ground veal in. Sure, that was a baby cow but one day it would have been a big cow, so what's the difference?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
False hopes and dreams based on lies during an endemic ... the whole reason why Delta bloomed. Oh, that's right, it's misinformation ... like everything I post.

Harvard had to go to remote learning today. 95% vaccination rate among staff and students.

So stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: UCFBS
It's the 5% unvaccinated 🤣
It's so far beyond that joke. How fvcking stupid and nonsensical is this? And who is in charge of making that decision?

95% vaccinated which reduces death by 99%, from a disease which 99% of people were going to survive anyway. How much lower do your chances of dying have to be to just go back to normal?

• Haha
Reactions: UCFBS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT