ADVERTISEMENT

A-hole of the year

Not totally sure what to make of that. The guy definitely seemed like a weasel until about the 16 minute mark. Smith was way too confrontational but the guy was dodging questions so I get why he was pressing him, but it really just wasn't productive. At best, the guy is inept and shouldn't be governor. At worst, he should be prosecuted for corruption.

Not totally sure what to make of that. The guy definitely seemed like a weasel until about the 16 minute mark. Smith was way too confrontational but the guy was dodging questions so I get why he was pressing him, but it really just wasn't productive. At best, the guy is inept and shouldn't be governor. At worst, he should be prosecuted for corruption.

Oh, I dunno. Maybe the bit about him making fun of people who died during Maria.

Just read a bit about the history of this shit head. He's been a complete shit stain since he was a teenager.

Oh, I dunno. Maybe the bit about him making fun of people who died during Maria.

Just read a bit about the history of this shit head. He's been a complete shit stain since he was a teenager.
Clearly he's a dirtbag, there's absolutely no question in my mind about that and quite honestly with Puerto Ricos history of corruption he isn't a surprise at all. However I was a little surprised at how Smith conducted the interview. Edit. What I typed from that point came out wrong. I'll redo it.

I think Smith is one of the better journalists out there because he normally doesn't let his emotions play into an interview. He did this time and you could see his vitriol. He really held that guy's feet to the fire and eventually broke him at about the 16 minute mark. I didn't like how he was interrupting early on but the guy was fillibustering with canned responses so I think he needed to. My first impression of it was that it was personal, but in retrospect he was doing what a journalist is supposed to do. I give him props for that.

I think Smith is one of the better journalists out there because he normally doesn't let his emotions play into an interview. He did this time and you could see his vitriol. He really held that guy's feet to the fire and eventually broke him at about the 16 minute mark. I didn't like how he was interrupting early on but the guy was fillibustering with canned responses so I think he needed to. My first impression of it was that it was personal, but in retrospect he was doing what a journalist is supposed to do. I give him props for that.

Shep is usually a cooler head, no doubt. I imagine that he got sick of the excuses, lack of answered questions, and in general, dealing with someone who seemed completely clueless, unable to accept responsibility, full of bullshit, and completely indifferent to the mess he's caused. This asshole has shown a lack of contrition for anything he's said or done. He's lost control of PR and should resign.

This guy was laughing at dead Puerto Rican’s and he and his wife helped steer recovery money to his friends and allies all while never getting it to the people in need.

Between him and the Mayor of San Juan, the entire island needs to overhaul every single person in power and the FBI probably needs to go clean shop

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
ive seen jets and a few other friends on facebook going crazy about this guy. i seem to remember a lot of people bitching about trump not helping out pr. i dont see any of those people apologizing about it now. looks like a lot of people were right in critisizing the local gov down there for the slow response and not trump. so ill just sit back and laugh as this whole thing goes down, reap what you sew.

PR needs a complete cleaning in leadership. But that's not a surprise.

Too many people get behind politicians because they are anti-Trump. But then their entire reality is laid bare.

I think the US News Media and 'The Squad' are going to wake up to that reality sooner, rather than later.

For about 3 months we were told that Trump failed in his response to Maria, just like we were told that Bush failed during Katrina. Then we find out the real story but it ends up making no difference to people only looking for confirmation bias. Ridiculous.

And maybe it's just me but it seems like for the last several weeks every time we turn around, Trump is exonerated from yet another attack or conspiracy against him. Yet they still call him a fascist dictator, a racist, corrupt, etc. At some point don't democrat voters have to wake up and see how their party is manipulating them?

Reactions: UCFWayne
For about 3 months we were told that Trump failed in his response to Maria, just like we were told that Bush failed during Katrina. Then we find out the real story but it ends up making no difference to people only looking for confirmation bias. Ridiculous.

And maybe it's just me but it seems like for the last several weeks every time we turn around, Trump is exonerated from yet another attack or conspiracy against him. Yet they still call him a fascist dictator, a racist, corrupt, etc. At some point don't democrat voters have to wake up and see how their party is manipulating them?
dont count on that. the media's propaganda is very effective.

This guy was laughing at dead Puerto Rican’s and he and his wife helped steer recovery money to his friends and allies all while never getting it to the people in need.

Between him and the Mayor of San Juan, the entire island needs to overhaul every single person in power and the FBI probably needs to go clean shop
It’s much worse than that, the corruption within the PR government is top to bottom and I mean all the way down to the people working on the street. I’ve built shopping centers all over North America and PR. No place comes close to the corruption seen in PR and that’s saying something considering places like Chicago and NYC. PR has been corrupt long before this governor was even born.

Local, left-leaning politicians, as always.

In Florida, the 2 parties actually work together during disasters.

so i guess he said he was going to step down soon. i just read some where the new guy might already be in a little bit of trouble? lol at that corrupt little island.

The Governor of PR. This guy is a complete POS.
Holy Cow, this thread is about the Governor of Puerto Rico???!??!!?

I hadn't checked it out earlier because I assumed the OP, Knighttime Joe, had nominated himself for this prestigious honor.

God knows, he deserves it. [thumb2]

I hadn't checked it out earlier because I assumed the OP, Knighttime Joe, had nominated himself for this prestigious honor.

You’re an idiot. And your attempt at humor is cringeworthy.

Yeah, that wasnt a good post.

You're right, Crazy. One of my weaknesses is that I tend to post to the level of my competition.
dont forget your weakness for admitting when you are wrong.

remember that crazy time you raged about trump golfing with a friend and then appropriating money to his friends cause? only to find out you were pissed trump gave money to fund emergency medical for kids. that was so cringe worthy. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

dont forget your weakness for admitting when you are wrong.

remember that crazy time you raged about trump golfing with a friend and then appropriating money to his friends cause? only to find out you were pissed trump gave money to fund emergency medical for kids. that was so cringe worthy. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Remember that time Der Shookboi wanted a teenager arrested for smirking???

Or that time he tried to prove that people at McDonald's make an average of $4.85?!?!?!?! All because that dumb, old fool couldn't read?!??!!!?

And then there was that one time when he tried to make Betsy Ross out to be a fukcing piece of shit racist!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHA!!!

Christ almighty, I know he's old but I have a feeling he's been stupid his entire life.

Clearly you pay careful attention to everything I say. For my part, I don’t have a fukcing clue what either of you have ever said about anything! :)

Clearly you pay careful attention to everything I say. For my part, I don’t have a fukcing clue what either of you have ever said about anything! :)
probably because memory goes as you get older. of course you say a lot of really stupid crap in here. its actually getting harder and harder to keep track with your ever growing list.

here is a hint, you can use this new fangled thing called the search bar. doubt youll find anything joe or i have said that is as dumb your ever expanding list.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT