Pitt
South Carolina
Stanford
Texas Tech
UConn
UVA
Va Tech
Wake

it could always be worse. your coach could be doing sex creep Mel Tucker stuff. Gus is a good man and I believe his staff are good guys with our players' best interests in mind.

you could have a team that goes to Wyoming and loses, or a team who is just completely rudderless

you can do absolutely nothing with more resources than anyone, like a number of big 10 teams who coast on built up fan sentiment from decades old success

we could be in the ACC, where all the programs involved are just watching the conference implode in slow motion with a sense of dread, none of the fans care about the programs. it isn't lost on me that ROK thanked UCF fans first when he posted about his injury this morning

we have some major structural issues right now but it could be way way way way way worse. our fans care and the athletic department is NOT above the fray, the coaches and the players are not isolated and they know how ****ing miserable we all are today. hell UCF has been in much more dire spots as a program

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News