ADVERTISEMENT

A quick check in on Frost

He was wrong... LOL...

I wonder if Frost tossed them in the trash or returned them to sender with a note saying "thanks but no thanks". If the original owner has them, he could frame them along with the note from Frost and auction them on eBay. You just know there are plenty of crazed Husker fans who would pay a years' salary for those "lucky" undies!

Nope. Douchebag. Great coach, great competitor but this is inexcusable:
1) Pregame Nebraska colors for our AAC title game....epic FAIL!
GettyImages-884432836-775x465.jpg

2) Home Depot Coach of the Year wearing a Nebraska pin....homer....douchebag....epic FAIL!
5a2a245c606ec.image.jpg

2) Home Depot Coach of the Year wearing a Nebraska pin....homer....douchebag....epic FAIL!
5a2a245c606ec.image.jpg

Yep. There was no advantage to the top pic except to be an ass to This Place that gave him an opportunity.

Last edited:
LOL... BYU and NGEbraska could play an annual "Underwear" game. Maybe call it the UNDER-Achiever Bowl. Winner gets to keep the esteemed underwear in their trophy case for the whole year!
Kudos to you for the NGEbraska reference

[cheers]

5a2a245c606ec.image.jpg
Freaking awesome :okay::clap::fistbump::raised_hands:[thumb2]

Post of the year candidate? I would say so [winking]

[cheers]

Just read this. Reminds me of the "fully husked" twitter post from a few weeks ago. Funny but weird.

There is very small (I mean very small) part of me that wants to play the corn humpers in a NY6 bowl, which means they would have to be good this year (which no one wants).
It’s a small but real possibility

Why are people still pissing on Frost?

He made several blunders, ADDW got it under control, he still coached the Peach Bowl. Let it go. ADDW did.

Why are people still pissing on Frost?

He made several blunders, ADDW got it under control, he still coached the Peach Bowl. Let it go. ADDW did.
This. Frost left to go home, nobody should be mad about that. He helped lay the foundation for JH and the success has continued. Wearing a red and white checkered shirt or a lapel pin is pretty meaningless in the grand scheme of things. It just seems like things have worked out well for everybody so not much point in holding a grudge.

I'll be watching as many AAC games as I can. It's going to turn into a personal problem.
I watch a lot of AAC as well. Hard not too. And even AAC fans aren't alone in this.

A lot of G5 and an increasing number of P5 fans are watching AAC games. We're the new Big East in this regard.

Reactions: Knight Strength
This. Frost left to go home, nobody should be mad about that. He helped lay the foundation for JH and the success has continued. Wearing a red and white checkered shirt or a lapel pin is pretty meaningless in the grand scheme of things. It just seems like things have worked out well for everybody so not much point in holding a grudge.
Death to you!! :angry:

Reactions: Crazyhole
noticed that like half of his roster keeps getting caught smoking the grass

the Maurice Washington situation is not a good look. All the media types are picking Nebraska to win the Big 10 West

noticed that like half of his roster keeps getting caught smoking the grass

the Maurice Washington situation is not a good look. All the media types are picking Nebraska to win the Big 10 West

You just reminded me of the Dr. Phillips QB Marvin Washington who chose UConn over us. Wonder how he's feeling now?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
looks like he transferred out this summer. I thought he would have been a much better fit in UCF's offense
He completed 38% of his pass attempts. He also has trouble in classroom. I don’t think he is an academic. He would have transferred out of here year one.

Wiping the recruiting data base that UCF owned is not meaningless, he lacked character and ethical standards. I'm going to send him my used underwear from the day he left...

We can like what he did for the program AND not like the MANNER in which he left

His Alma Mater and the salary were too much to give up

Otherwise, it’s very questionable whether it was a good move as almost no one makes the CFP anyway and the Big-10 has its share of crappy teams that don’t really care about football

ADVERTISEMENT