ADVERTISEMENT

A quick check in on Frost

Kind like the husker kids that come by I was hoping that it would go away if it was ignored but too many good guys chiming in keeping it up towards the top.

Hmmm. Frost once coached UCF. “This place” is a Rivals UCF sports website and it’s the off-season

Daunte Culpepper and Brandon Marshall are old news. Are we allowed to talk about them?

Get off my lawn!!!!!!!

Reactions: JAFFX2
One month and six pages tells me you guys can't stop reminiscing about your first love. :) ;)

I’m more of a Gene McDowell man myself. He was the coach when I fell in love with the team back in 91 as a 10 year old. He was a pretty good coach and brought us our first taste of championships :)

I will be cheering for Frost this season. Even though his time here was so short, he brought our football program to another level.
Good to hear! [thumb2]

A lot of us wearing red will continue cheering for the Knights this season too. The only time I won't will be if both UCF and Nebraska make the playoffs and square off against each other for the national championship next January.
:) [banana] :)

Reactions: All Knight
If Nebraska's QB can stay healthy I see them winning the B10 west. There is really no one to get in their way besides Wisconsin.

I will be cheering for Frost this season. Even though his time here was so short, he brought our football program to another level.
We would win the B10 West....

I can send Frost some dirty under britches. As a man with Crohn’s disease who is currently going through a flare up, I can promise you they won’t be in great condition.

Damn dude! Don’t know a lot about Crohn’s but is is that much worse than if I drop a post slurpee deuce in my boxers and mail them to him? It gets real.

If Nebraska's QB can stay healthy I see them winning the B10 west. There is really no one to get in their way besides Wisconsin.

Yep I rooted for them last year and will continue to. He put the foundation in place for all this success I don't understand the hate he gets. I always kind of liked Nebraska especially after they gave us a standing O when we went up there with Daunte and almost beat them.

Yep I rooted for them last year and will continue to. He put the foundation in place for all this success I don't understand the hate he gets. I always kind of liked Nebraska especially after they gave us a standing O when we went up there with Daunte and almost beat them.
My Husker board had a summer thread about the best players all-time that the Huskers have ever faced. Just an FYI, Daunte was mentioned by some of our posters.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT