ADVERTISEMENT

A whopping 38% of Americans trust trump on the corona virus

Who is dumb enough to actually be in that 38%? The guy did nothing in the first few months when it was ravaging china, then called it a hoax for the next few months when it was starting here. Now 100K+ americans are going to die from it while we are destroying our economy.

If you trust trump's handling of this you are certifiably a moron.

Trump has said/done some stupid things for sure. I wonder how someone from the left would have handled it?

Last edited:
Yawn... Was just pointing out that polling and predictors weren’t “off” for the 2016 election. I don’t really give a shit about your stance on an electoral college.
And I don’t really give a shit about your stupid ass inaccurate polls that all the hidden Trump voters won’t ever be involved in

And I don’t really give a shit about your stupid ass inaccurate polls that all the hidden Trump voters won’t ever be involved in
Sorry you don’t math well, but the polls produce a statistic bounded by a confidence interval. The actual result was well within the confidence interval of the statistic they were attempting to measure. After all they gave trump about a 1/3 shot to win.

Sorry you don’t math well, but the polls produce a statistic bounded by a confidence interval. The actual result was well within the confidence interval of the statistic they were attempting to measure. After all they gave trump about a 1/3 shot to win.
Polls are for losers. We already played that game in 2016. No statistics can account for all those silent majority voters that came out of nowhere to vote for Trump. No statistics can account for Biden’s declining mental status and how he will perform in a debate

Weren’t you the one riding on the 10 million dead predictions from Covid-19? Some people never learn

When there are an infinite and undetermined number of variables, polls and statistics are useless

Polls are for losers. We already played that game in 2016. No statistics can account for all those silent majority voters that came out of nowhere to vote for Trump. No statistics can account for Biden’s declining mental status and how he will perform in a debate

Weren’t you the one riding on the 10 million dead predictions from Covid-19? Some people never learn
Your debate skills are declining. You are debating things I’m not even discussing. I was talking to another poster about the 2016 polling and how the result was well within the polls confidence interval. But carry on.

The problem is you expect these people to be able to comprehend basic logic and facts. You can't change their mind with your arguments, because they don't care about reality. You might as well be debating a potato.

The problem is you expect these people to be able to comprehend basic logic and facts. You can't change their mind with your arguments, because they don't care about reality. You might as well be debating a potato.
Well-stated by the moron who probably barely has a high school education telling the guy who has taken Calc-2, Differential equations and Advanced statistics and that wasn’t even my field of study [roll]

Reactions: Crazyhole
Well-stated by the moron who probably barely has a high school education telling the guy who has taken Calc-2, Differential equations and Advanced statistics and that wasn’t even my field of study [roll]

Just let it go. He literally supports child sex trafficking and anybody who doesn't is a racist.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Reactions: NinjaKnight
infinite number of variables?????????? Where the hell does that come from?? That's ridiculous.
Yes dummy. Like your boy Joe Biden getting destroyed in a debate. Well, I guess that’s not a variable really, because we all know it’s going to happen.

#remember2016
#Winning
#TDSmeltdown

This proved that FRUMP votes were in the minority
Yes, and it also proved that if California and New York counted more than they should that the country would be in the toilet bowl :chairshot::flush:

They have handled this soooo well. Although you TDS-driven lefties are oblivious to facts

I majored in statistics and can tell you there is no undergraduate course called “advanced statistics” at UCF. For a stat major you take stat methods 1,2, and 3 and stat theory 1 and 2 as well as linear algebra, numerical calculus and calc 1, 2, and 3. Although most people pursuing a mathematics degree will have probably completed through Calc 2 in high school.

d2b69c8bb8999903c5375559a041f579--good-will-hunting-clarks.jpg

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Yes dummy. Like your boy Joe Biden getting destroyed in a debate. Well, I guess that’s not a variable really, because we all know it’s going to happen.

#remember2016
#Winning
#TDSmeltdown
Will there be a debate???

I majored in statistics and can tell you there is no undergraduate course called “advanced statistics” at UCF. For a stat major you take stat methods 1,2, and 3 and stat theory 1 and 2 as well as linear algebra, numerical calculus and calc 1, 2, and 3. Although most people pursuing a mathematics degree will have probably completed through Calc 2 in high school.

Probably a masters program. I took multiple statistics courses for my bachelors, masters, and doctorate. I couldn't tell you their names.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ucfmikes

First of all, it was an “advanced statistics” course. There is no such class

AMS 317 Introduction to Linear Regression Analysis

Second of all, I’m not a UCF graduate, but an adjunct professor in addition to working full time

You tried that old “I gotcha moment,” but that’s not happening.

In reality, I don’t have to prove anything and It would be impossible anyway. Additionally, it’s irrelevant

Thank for having to have me foolishly pull out my transcripts from decades ago

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT