ADVERTISEMENT

A whopping 38% of Americans trust trump on the corona virus

Challenging how you defer to the political structure of the church when you should defer to the spiritual aspect of faith brings MY Christianity into question?!?!?!?!
The rules regarding the pandemic are simple, common sense things that didn't really require a 'political structure' beyond our pastor. Most people would already assume them but it's probably a good thing for somebody like a Bishop to spell them out anyway so everybody is on the same page.

And pardon me if you felt I was questioning your Christianity--Goodness Gracious, we all know that's your job.

I'm just curious where exactly in your Bible you found scripture that led you to believe the church is "full of idiots" and people "don't realize that when life ends they are gone forever"? Jesus dying on the cross for our sins was kind of what the afterlife and Christianity is all about.

The rules regarding the pandemic are simple, common sense things that didn't really require a 'political structure' beyond our pastor. Most people would already assume them but it's probably a good thing for somebody like a Bishop to spell them out anyway so everybody is on the same page.

And pardon me if you felt I was questioning your Christianity--Goodness Gracious, we all know that's your job.

I'm just curious where exactly in your Bible you found scripture that led you to believe the church is "full of idiots" and people "don't realize that when life ends they are gone forever"? Jesus dying on the cross for our sins was kind of what the afterlife and Christianity is all about.
You didn't sense the sarcasm? I thought I laid it on pretty thick. You see, I'm not the one that is afraid of death to the point of putting my faith and worship on the backburner because of a virus. Then again, I'm not worried about having old parishioners being in the seats so they can continue tithing as long as possible either.

Since the English language isn’t one of your strongest points showing a repeated vocabulary of about 100 words, I guess that you won’t have to worry about describing anything accurately.
everytime @DaShuckster posts, this is the scene i imagine transpiring right before hitting "Post Reply"

Software-for-Cell-Phone.jpg

Everything from the vernacular, esoteric yet also immature sense of humor, unpredictable changes in font style, lack of understanding on emojis, etc.

A good 30% of his post will follow a coherent point, before he wanders into a malbec and ativan-fueled tangent leaving the reader wondering what elaborate story he has constructed of reality.

Last edited:
Are you honestly still reading what those literal inbreds write? You might as well debate with a dog, you will have a more intelligent conversation and ten times as much empathy.

And don't be too rough on Trump, it's gotta be tough utterly fuking up our countries response to this, while only have an average of 6 hours of "executive time" (aka Twitter rants) per day. He earned this vacation.
imagine having people agree/approve of only 10% of what you say.

i'm guessing you got ignored a lot when you piped up in social circles, but you didn't want to do that awkward thing where you repeat yourself, so you allowed a hatred for them to fester which led you to becoming radicalized.

you're a ticking time bomb, bud. get help, because i have a feeling you're gonna hurt a lot of people some day if you keep letting the internet hurt your feelings so bad. genuine advice.

imagine having people agree/approve of only 10% of what you say.

i'm guessing you got ignored a lot when you piped up in social circles, but you didn't want to do that awkward thing where you repeat yourself, so you allowed a hatred for them to fester which led you to becoming radicalized.

you're a ticking time bomb, bud. get help, because i have a feeling you're gonna hurt a lot of people some day if you keep letting the internet hurt your feelings so bad. genuine advice.
Nailed it.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Don't worry inbreds, your idiot idol is currently golfing.... we are racing towards 150000 deaths and 20% unemployment but it's a good time for him to hit the links.

there really are no accurate words in the English language to describe how stupid you have to be to still be supporting him.
You don't understand the enormous stress POTUS has been under!

You didn't sense the sarcasm? I thought I laid it on pretty thick. You see, I'm not the one that is afraid of death to the point of putting my faith and worship on the backburner because of a virus.
Who the f*k is putting their faith and worship on the backburner for crying out loud??!? You must not have heard about it but they've got this new fangled thing nowadays called the interwebs that allows people to worship together even though they're physically apart. It's craaaaaazy, man!!!!
Then again, I'm not worried about having old parishioners being in the seats so they can continue tithing as long as possible either.
So the only way parishioners are able to give to their church is through a weekly collection plate??!? And folks here are talking about ME not 'getting out' enough!!! :)

So... Trump is golfing for the first time in nearly 3 months and he’s evil. That’s weak
Who said he was evil? Just a hypocrite. If Obama was golfing on the eve of 100k deaths from a pandemic Trump would have been all over him. In fact he was all over him when he golfed while there were 2 cases of Ebola.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Who said he was evil? Just a hypocrite. If Obama was golfing on the eve of 100k deaths from a pandemic Trump would have been all over him. In fact he was all over him when he golfed while there were 2 cases of Ebola.
It’s OK for him to go golfing today. We don’t know what Trump would say, because the situation is hypothetical. Doubt he would say anything, because if Obama was president, Trump wouldn’t be in politics

It’s OK for him to go golfing today. We don’t know what Trump would say, because the situation is hypothetical. Doubt he would say anything, because if Obama was president, Trump wouldn’t be in politics

There were times that both Bush and Obama went golfing and i was like WTF? This isn't the same IMO.

Okay that one wasn't the same.

What about the other 265 times he's golfed during his Presidency?
There have been a lot of times that I thought it was inappropriate. My biggest issue with his golfing is how much its costing the taxpayer.

There have been a lot of times that I thought it was inappropriate.
Wow, I guess that makes you quite the independent, huh Crazy? ;)
My biggest issue with his golfing is how much its costing the taxpayer.
Trump used to wail to the media about the cost of Obama's vacations back home to Hawaii. Then Trump turned around and spent more money in his first year and a half in office than Obama did in his entire Presidency.

The obscene part about Trump's golf outings is that he regularly stays at his own resorts -- which means the cost of all the meals and lodging for his secret service and WH entourage go back into Trump's own pocket.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Trump isn't even taking his presidential salary. Tds
He’s required by law to take a salary. He may make a matching tax deductible donation to a charity or something. In the scheme of things the presidential salary pales in comparison to his vacation costs.

Presidential salary is $400,000 plus expenses. I’m sure that automatically puts him way ahead of any other president. Haven’t really seen him take a bunch of vacations in the millions of dollars

Presidential salary is $400,000 plus expenses. I’m sure that automatically puts him way ahead of any other president. Haven’t really seen him take a bunch of vacations in the millions of dollars
In his defense, it isnt like he has obtained a significantly different lifestyle than what he had previously. I'm not thrilled with the fact that the taxpayers are footing the bill for it, but its not like he went from living in a 3 bedroom house in the burbs to all of a sudden having 300 personal assistants and a private jet.

Obama spent over $110 million on travel. Did you ever complain about that?

Barack Obama
He set the record as the most-traveled president for any first year in office: he took the most trips, visited the most countries, and spent the most days abroad
Obamas personal travel doesn't hold a candle to Trumps. On the flip-side, the Obama's used tax dollars to live a lavish life they were not accustomed to unlike any president ever.

No but you did. :)

Trump's spending on travel blows away all of his predecessors---and has been a financial boon to Trump resorts.

If you still have to spell this out, whoever you are debating is either willfully ignorant and does not want to understand the facts, or is a literal inbred. Possibly both.

You won't change their minds with your facts and logic. They have chosen this idiot to represent them and are willing to die on that hill.

Barack Obama He set the record as the most-traveled president for any first year in office: he took the most trips, visited the most countries, and spent the most days abroad
Last I checked, international affairs is part of a POTUS's responsibilities. Golfing at a Trump Resort isn't.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
It’s actually looking quite foolish that people are criticizing a president golfing on a memorial weekend Sunday for a few hours after taking a break since March 8th

The criticism is just plain stupid

He should have spent this time developing ventilators, working on a vaccine and planning to nuke China dammit!!! [roll]:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Like Americans are so stupid that they can’t see through this political bullshit

He’s required by law to take a salary. He may make a matching tax deductible donation to a charity or something. In the scheme of things the presidential salary pales in comparison to his vacation costs.

That is exactly what he does, he donates the entire amount to charity.

It’s actually looking quite foolish that people are criticizing a president golfing on a memorial weekend Sunday for a few hours after taking a break since March 8th

The criticism is just plain stupid

He should have spent this time developing ventilators, working on a vaccine and planning to nuke China dammit!!! [roll]:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Like Americans are so stupid that they can’t see through this political bullshit
That’s the whole point. Nobody is criticizing Trump for golfing. People are criticizing his hypocrisy because he had constant criticism of Obama golfing.

Very logical with the difference. I have friends that are literally hiding out in their house with no end in site. I have others that want to go to Disney yesterday.
I'm still trying to figure out what kind of a response by Trump would have garnered a 60, 70, 80% approval rating. We went from 2.2 million projected deaths to 100k actual deaths and yet 62% of people think he didn't do a good job.

Joe Biden just recently did an interview and said he would beat Joe Biden. Holy crap that man is far gone
I heard that audio clip and its even worse than it sounds when you type it out. How does a person confuse their OWN NAME with someone else's?

I worked with a kid that had multiple personality disorder several years ago and he would refer to himself that way sometimes. Hearing Biden say that was reminiscent of that kid.

ADVERTISEMENT