ADVERTISEMENT

A woman in a coma for over 10 years gave birth last month

KnighttimeJoe

Todd's Tiki Bar
May 29, 2001
This is pretty effing disgusting.

(CNN)A woman who has been in a coma for more than a decade gave birth recently while in an Arizona care facility and now authorities are seeking DNA from the male workers there.

The woman, who gave birth to a boy on December 29, is a member of the San Carlos Apache Tribe and has long been in a vegetative state, the tribe's chairman said Tuesday. CNN is not reporting the woman's name because she is the victim of sexual abuse.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/09/us/arizona-woman-vegetative-state-gives-birth/index.html

All i can do now is just identify as a person who isnt going to hell

Don't turn this into a pissing match.

Please this. I could not take the level of depravity that would result in those two in a pissing match.

What is it about worthless Midwest States that churns out such demented yet genius individuals?

saw this the other day. its incredibly sick. they need to castrate the guy that did this and send him to jail.

meanwhile i have no idea what you do with the kid.

Please this. I could not take the level of depravity that would result in those two in a pissing match.

What is it about worthless Midwest States that churns out such demented yet genius individuals?
Its mostly because we are bored with corn so we watch bob saget do his version of The Aristocrats every night.

Warning! If you haven't seen it but want to, absolutely do not view around children or women. Bob is not Danny Tanner.

Its mostly because we are bored with corn so we watch bob saget do his version of The Aristocrats every night.

Warning! If you haven't seen it but want to, absolutely do not view around children or women. Bob is not Danny Tanner.
I saw Saget at The Improv probably 15 years ago. I thought he was trying too hard to be the anti-Danny Tanner. He was like a middle schooler that thinks it's cool to curse and uses profanity in places where it's meaningless.

Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
I saw Saget at The Improv probably 15 years ago. I thought he was trying too hard to be the anti-Danny Tanner. He was like a middle schooler that thinks it's cool to curse and uses profanity in places where it's meaningless.
He was that way long before he was Danny Tanner. Thats the joke. The guy was making jokes about getting paid to let a stranger finger his newborn way before he was on fullhouse.

He was that way long before he was Danny Tanner. Thats the joke. The guy was making jokes about getting paid to let a stranger finger his newborn way before he was on fullhouse.
Well, I'm not ashamed to admit that I had no idea who the hell he was before he was Danny Tanner.

saw this the other day. its incredibly sick. they need to castrate the guy that did this and send him to jail.

meanwhile i have no idea what you do with the kid.
The extended family will care for the child.
But they are calling for a full accounting.

In fact, as I understand it, her pregnancy went unnoticed for nearly all of the gestation.

Bob saget did UCF homecoming once when I was there and he was terrible. It’s like he was being vulgar just to prove he’s not the dorky dad from Full House. It was the only homecoming stand up I saw people leave early from.

On the other hand I also saw Tosh when he was just starting at UCF. Amazing

Bob saget did UCF homecoming once when I was there and he was terrible. It’s like he was being vulgar just to prove he’s not the dorky dad from Full House. It was the only homecoming stand up I saw people leave early from.
Yep, every time I've seen Saget on TV (uncensored), it seems like he is going for pure 'shock' based on his past 'near-Beaver dad' like character ... but with extremely limited wit.

On the other hand I also saw Tosh when he was just starting at UCF. Amazing
Because Tosh is actually witty in his total crudeness.

Yep, every time I've seen Saget on TV (uncensored), it seems like he is going for pure 'shock' based on his past 'near-Beaver dad' like character ... but with extremely limited wit.

I’ve always thought Saget was a No-Talent bum who played his stand-up routine for shock value. But I never would have imagined we’d be fingering Bob as the baby’s father.

Reactions: UCFWayne

Because Tosh is actually witty in his total crudeness.

Tosh had people in the aisles rolling

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT