ADVERTISEMENT

AAC: Temple-Memphis, Cincy-Houston, etc.

Knight Strength

Golden Knight
Feb 2, 2018
Temple offense doing the little things well early in the 1st. We're looking for Temple and Houston to get wins today right?

Right but I mean for insurance so we have two potential ways to get to the CCG.

It definitely is complicated. I'm barely understanding it.
It’s too early for it to be not complicated

Cincinnati has to lose twice and we need to win out is the easy way to think right now

Reactions: Knight Strength
The only way we can get to the CCG with Cincy only losing 1 game is for Temple to win out except for the UCF game. Otherwise Cincy needs to lose 2. By my estimation they only have 2 games remaining where they won’t be heavy favorites. Against Temple and Memphis.

Reactions: KnightNite
Are we guaranteed to be in if there is a 3-way 1 loss tie?

Also, that scenario has a have a lot to be played out

Unfortunately, Cincinnati could easily have 0 or 1 conference losses.

2 losses is certainly not favored

Are we guaranteed to be in if there is a 3-way 1 loss tie?

Also, that scenario has a have a lot to be played out

Unfortunately, Cincinnati could easily have 0 or 1 conference losses.

2 losses is certainly not favored
We aren’t guaranteed. Would have to be highest ranked by CFP or computer rankings if not ranked in CFP. The 3 way tiebreaker with 1 loss does need a lot to play out to come in to play, but Temple over Memphis is the first step. UCF doesn’t need to worry about Temple accumulating losses.

Cincy has to let up against Houston. Also, to lose to Temple or Memphis at end of year.
UCF wins out is only path I see for UCF. However, this team is going to have to mature for this to happen at DL and QB. I believe the OL has the experience to do the job but
they may have to move some people. Beating Temple on the road is going to require our best game in AAC.

Pretty sad to see the sparse crowd at Houston. I know the season has taken a turn for the very worse but they're taking on a top 25 team.
It’s a very nice new stadium and it is college football

Looking at the stands it seems like the Houston fans are taking a redshirt this season
It’s very disturbing. The SR player who was kicked off team for questioning why they were tanking should be allowed another year next year at school that wants him. Tanking in CFB should be punished. Aresco needs to ban them next year from Bowl Games to prevent this in future.

Terrible call to extend this Cincy drive. Holgorsen losing his mind. Somehow Houston still has a chance even though they've played poorly.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Terrible call. Ridder was in bounds and the Houston defender pushed him. It wasn’t even a hit. Bad penalty. That hurt

Referees be like:
Sarcastaball13.png

Reactions: ahabmw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT