ADVERTISEMENT

ABC!

Guarantee we'll see gaps in the stands.
Yep in the cabana and stadium club areas. Lots of tickets in the stadium club area for 200 a pop. I doubt there will be many gaps in the standard areas lots of demand from both UCF and USF fans for this game.

lWF3lOJ.png

What's up with this? Several rows with someone trying to sell each for $1,104.

Guarantee we'll see gaps in the stands.
Yes, as with every G5 team, get over it.
Guess what, even P5's cant sell out prime time games, let alone half crap games with lower tier conference opponents.
Nobody enjoys the fact we dont fill a stadium, yo0u bitching doesnt help.
Literally watch ANY game mid day or 3 oclock, you will see massive patches of empty seats unless is Bama vs Georgia etc. if you actually look.
It also doesnt help that our stands are literally the same color as the walkways etc, amplifying the contrast of empty seats vs fans because the seats arent our team colors. Go to any other school, every seat is the teams primary color lessening the perception of seats that are empty because your brain isnt as quick to point it out because an empty seat is the same color as the other 50 fans next to its t shirt and outfit, so it blends.

WVU cant fill half their stadium, NC State vs Louisville when they were both highly ranked, NC State stadium top bowls were patchy at best.

Us? Our empty seats are about the largest contrast you can get, gray when just about every fan is wearing either black, gold or white.

Do i wish we had better attendance? 100%, but am i also smart enough to realize we dont have 100 years of alumni who had kids whose kids live and breath our football program. For a barely 40+ year old school, we're lucky to even be as good as we are and have the fan base we do.

We dont have the donors, the facilities, the attractions that older schools do, maybe in 5-10 years, way better, but now, we are still breaking out of the commuter school mold to the point people are STARTING (key word) to care. We are at the starting line of UCF's greatness, for some reason people expect us to be near to the finish when most P5 schools arent even there yet.

HAHA, try school colors of green and gold and empty red seats...and a pirate ship :D
I was going to use you guys as an example for the seat scheme haha wanted some fresh material though instead of pestering you all again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT