ADVERTISEMENT

Adrian Killins Not Solid?

Renegade2007

Five-Star Recruit
Dec 21, 2009
This is the crap I don't like this time of year. We get commits from guys, and they still take visits, and then say it's down to such and such schools. If you're still considering others then why commit? I know we say this every year, with such a low number of commits this year, we really need to sell hard and make these guys stick.

What's the deal??

They need an early signing period. Every kid wants to wait until the last minute. We have grown men following the twitter accounts daily of high schoolers.

This is the crap I don't like this time of year. We get commits from guys, and they still take visits, and then say it's down to such and such schools. If you're still considering others then why commit? I know we say this every year, with such a low number of commits this year, we really need to sell hard and make these guys stick.

What's the deal??
He's just taking all his visits. Like I said in the other thread it might be bc he feels overshadowed by Hamilton, UCF is still the favorite unless Babers does some major whispering this weekend but location is still on our side.

I'm sure Frost will remind him that he was his 1st commit at UCF and got the ball rolling for the other skill FL players.

Last edited:
Not saying that it's his worry, but if he's concerned about Hamilton then I wish him luck trying to find any other school in existence that doesn't already have 1 or 2 RBs on their committed list.

Syracuse already has 2 3 star RBs

What's the deal??
You know we flip kids from other schools right? It's part of the process. This year it's necessary bc we started so late.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
speaking of RBs what happened w Jalin Buie(Duval county) & Lankford-Johnson? is UCF still trying to recruit them?

I hope his BMs improve, frankly I think you are following this too closely if you know this info.

No worries here. He's just checking out Syracuse for free, because he's never seen snow and always has a lifelong dream to build a snowman and throw snowballs. Once that's over with and he's treated for hypothermia and frostbite, he'll be back.

He can't possibly be worrying about PT.
This is probably the best opportunity in the country right now for him to showcase his speed and skills. Plenty of opportunities to go around as I assume Frost's offense will have a ton of snaps and needs a fresh rotation at RB to succeed.

No worries here. He's just checking out Syracuse for free, because he's never seen snow and always has a lifelong dream to build a snowman and throw snowballs. Once that's over with and he's treated for hypothermia and frostbite, he'll be back.

He can't possibly be worrying about PT.
This is probably the best opportunity in the country right now for him to showcase his speed and skills. Plenty of opportunities to go around as I assume Frost's offense will have a ton of snaps and needs a fresh rotation at RB to succeed.

Pretty much this. The other major factor is our student athlete academic rank - important to a lot of recruits besides he and his family. That is the GOL gift that keeps on giving and I'm sure will continue with White and Frost.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT